Spring Cleaning at GOONS

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100605090103/cybernations/images/d/d0/Cngoonsflag.png[/img]

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][s]Important[/s] Announcement from the Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism[/font][/size][/center]

As the new Secretariat for GOONS, one of my first orders of business will be to do some spring cleaning of our embassies. As such, I will be removing embassies that have not had any posts since March 1, 2011. This cleaning will take place on or around June 1st.

As of this posting, the following alliance's embassies will be affected: (I will update this OP if these people start posting again)
[list]
[*]Asgaard
[*][s]Federation of Allied Republics[/s]
[*]Global Alliance and Treaty Organization
[*][s]Global Order of Darkness[/s]
[*]Green Old Party
[*][s]Grämlins[/s]
[*]\m/
[*]Multicolored Cross-X Alliance
[*]Mostly Harmless Alliance
[*]North Atlantic Treaty Organization
[*][s]Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes[/s]
[*]The Foreign Division
[/list]

While I hate to see our foreign relations diminish with any alliance, I have to do my part to keep our forums as organized and clutter-free as possible. I'm sure you all understand.

If you alliance is on this list, I strongly encourage you and your diplomats to come back and say hi! We'd love to hear from you.
If your alliance does not currently have an embassy on our forums and you would like one, please feel free to contact me and I can hook you up.

Thanks,

KingShibby, Secretariat for the Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism

Edited by KingShibby

[quote name='KingShibby' timestamp='1305809082' post='2714889']
As such, I will be removing embassies that have not had any posts since March 1, 2011.[/quote]
Unless you guys are still talking to yourselves in the CoJ embassy or it has already been deleted, you missed CoJ. (And you can delete it.)

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1305812505' post='2714906']
Unless you guys are still talking to yourselves in the CoJ embassy or it has already been deleted, you missed CoJ. (And you can delete it.)
[/quote]

I wouldn't say we've been missing it, Bob

Edited by denkimon

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1305812505' post='2714906']
[/quote]
Yeah Koop took it over, it's his territory now. I imagine he's made it into is own private office by now.

[quote name='KingShibby' timestamp='1305815057' post='2714931']
[quote]This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Schattenmann
[/quote]
The ignore function is useless when people keep quoting the ignored person.

Regardless, consider your embassy nuked.
[/quote]
Looks like I'll be handling CoJ reps one-on-one with KingShibby :smug:

[quote name='KingShibby' timestamp='1305815057' post='2714931']
The ignore function is useless when people keep quoting the ignored person.
[/quote]

Oh crap I'm in trouble now! Thanks a lot Schatt...

Edited by denkimon

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1305823458' post='2714985']
What, no NPO? What is this I don't even....
[/quote]

Your embassy is one of the more active embassies on our forums, and we like that [img]http://cngoons.com/Board/Smileys/CN%20Emotes/chord.gif[/img]

[quote name='KingShibby' timestamp='1305823560' post='2714986']
Your embassy is one of the more active embassies on our forums, and we like that [img]http://cngoons.com/Board/Smileys/CN%20Emotes/chord.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Oh yes, I forgot LV is over there giving you guys his best :awesome: I'll ask him if he wants some back up, he taught me a lot you know. :P

If the CoJ embassy goes away, I'm going to be upset. Koop has really been conducting some great diplomacy with himself in there. I think he's really starting to make a real breakthrough.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1305823836' post='2714987']
Oh yes, I forgot LV is over there giving you guys his best :awesome: I'll ask him if he wants some back up, he taught me a lot you know. :P
[/quote]

No... NO... again no

All joking aside: NO!

I think I was clear about the NO.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1305838302' post='2715115']
You grow on me every day Brehon.
[/quote]
Hiro and Brehon dispel the other side myth.

Brehon: you took that post seriously? I'd rather sign up as diplo to a lot of other alliances than goons, turn up a few stones elsewhere.