The Gotham Saga Continues!

New Frontier

Earlier this evening I was approached by one Jay Booker, seeking to arrange between Ronin, FEB, Alchemy and, of course, Gotham. The more astute among you may notice that I am not a member of any of those alliances! Well done.

To demonstrate the close relationship between Gotham and the proposed merger alliances, they thought that I was the leader of Ronin.

Is it just me or are the Peggy Sue references getting really eerie now?

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1305766370' post='2714620']
Earlier this evening I was approached by one Jay Booker, seeking to arrange between Ronin, FEB, Alchemy and, of course, Gotham. The more astute among you may notice that I am not a member of any of those alliances! Well done.

To demonstrate the close relationship between Gotham and the proposed merger alliances, they thought that I was the leader of Ronin.

Is it just me or are the Peggy Sue references getting really eerie now?
[/quote]

As Emperor of Ronin, I am shocked that you did not approve the merge.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1305696517' post='2714191']
I'll be honest, you guys aren't off to a good start, but I'd rather see you guys get a hand up than get shunted to the curb forever over this. If you're interested in some help and advice, come over to #deinos.
[/quote]

I see you've changed your mind about that then.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1305767207' post='2714636']
I see you've changed your mind about that then.
[/quote]
I wouldn't steal a lady's purse, but if someone hands me a thousand bucks and tells me to buy myself something nice, I will.

e: grammar

Edited by New Frontier

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1305767892' post='2714652']
I wouldn't steal a ladies purse, but if someone hands me a thousand bucks and tells me to buy myself something nice, I will.
[/quote]

I'm in no mood for riddles, tell it to me straight.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1305767892' post='2714652']
I wouldn't steal a lady's purse, but if someone hands me a thousand bucks and tells me to buy myself something nice, I will.

e: grammar
[/quote]

Non sequitur.

Also why do we care about this topic? Sure its fun to laugh at idiots but the Gotham joke has descended from comic gold to lolcat level, and its thanks to needless topics like this

Edited by ShouAS