.End of world

JonBoy16

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-preacher-warns-end-of-the-world-is-nigh-21-may-around-6pm-to-be-precise-2254139.html

Feel free to donate all your belongings to me and I'll take care of them accordingly.

[quote name='JonBoy16' timestamp='1305762141' post='2714600']
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-preacher-warns-end-of-the-world-is-nigh-21-may-around-6pm-to-be-precise-2254139.html

Feel free to donate all your belongings to me and I'll take care of them accordingly.
[/quote]

where did you get that??? thats classified stuff from LOUP and not g-6 alliance!

[quote name='eyriq' timestamp='1305774050' post='2714714']
98% are going to hell? I've never been in the 98th percentile of nothing :(
[/quote]

Didnt it say 3%.. Either way... i mean... just liek in the 90's its not gonna happen

From what I've read on the topic, what this man and others are preaching is based on a bible verse that they seem to be misinterpreting. I've read the text, there's nothing that says the "rapture" is starting, but it could be taken out of context to seem that way. In any case, if the rapture happens in my lifetime I'd rather stick around for the apocalypse and witness the chaos firsthand. Heavenly forces vs. Hell's demons followed by the earth being destroyed by fire sounds awesome! :awesome:

But yeah this is all BS, people have said the end is near for thousands of years. We're still here. Remember the 90's? Y2K? :P

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1305780334' post='2714752']
From what I've read on the topic, what this man and others are preaching is based on a bible verse that they seem to be misinterpreting. I've read the text, there's nothing that says the "rapture" is starting, but it could be taken out of context to seem that way. In any case, if the rapture happens in my lifetime I'd rather stick around for the apocalypse and witness the chaos firsthand. Heavenly forces vs. Hell's demons followed by the earth being destroyed by fire sounds awesome! :awesome:

But yeah this is all BS, people have said the end is near for thousands of years. We're still here. Remember the 90's? Y2K? :P
[/quote]
You're not doing a very good job of helping me attain the collective wealth (or lack thereof) of the TE-verse...

Only a few hours left to live, people. One of you please donate some money to JonBoy's nation. If you have excess money, donate to other nations too, and post your targets here so that our donations don't overlap.

Please prioritize donations to those in the 6k NS range who are in DEFCON 5 and don't have many soldiers or GCs.

Meh, still here guys.. How bout' you?

Edit: Crap... 11 1/2 hours left(Pacific time?)... My bad. :lol1:

Edited by Ferrie

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1305984229' post='2716077']
Meh, still here guys.. How bout' you?

Edit: Crap... 11 1/2 hours left(Pacific time?)... My bad. :lol1:
[/quote]
I got raptured!!! Just kidding. So apparently that $100+ million that dude wasted would have been put to better use by sitting in my bank account.

Did it happen? I wonder if the rapture happened and only one guy and girl got taken and the rest of us are screwed?!

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1306078463' post='2716582']
Did it happen? I wonder if the rapture happened and only one guy and girl got taken and the rest of us are screwed?!
[/quote]

Basically, your $%&@ed.

Lmao..... The crazy radio dude is like 100 miles from me. There were 300+ crazies out in front of his station celebrating, and counting down to the rapture. Gonna be a hellova outcome though. Feel bad for all the idiots who emptied their bank accounts, and sold everything they had. That dudes gonna pay, lol.

Actually it was true, I was raptured yesterday. Turns out they have the internet in heaven, and it's like a million times faster. Good thing too, what would heaven be without CN? :awesome: