The New Gotham Goverment & Channel

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1305714102' post='2714264']
micros make planet bob so much funnier

its like being at the zoo and you see the monkeys in the cage pleasuring themselves and everyone crowds around and giggles their ass off and tapes it and then you realize that you just paid money to watch a primate jerk off but you dont give a !@#$ cause it's hilarious. just kinda brings everyone together, y'know?[/quote]

First ironchef has three daddies now this. The only way the day gets worse is if some backwater alliance aligned with RIA (which strongly opposes PZI at last check) decides to announce they are PZI listing someone. But no one is that weapons grade stupid[sup](trademark FAN, Inc.)[/sup], are they?

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1305746889' post='2714432']
Helena has joined Tetris.

I'm sorry Tetris. You had a good run.
[/quote]

I never do anything which could not potentially bring doom and destruction to my alliance.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1305696391' post='2714187']
Can you stop spamming the OWF? kthxbi
[/quote]

This. The daily post or two on the OWF is a bit humorous. Dysfunctional, but humorous.

Can I make a polite suggestion? Please ask someone to proof read your announcements. Currently they are a mess and you're losing in the eyes of the public before they even ATTEMPT to digest the content.

[quote name='Durabo' timestamp='1305756451' post='2714547']
Can I make a polite suggestion? Please ask someone to proof read your announcements. Currently they are a mess and you're losing in the eyes of the public before they even ATTEMPT to digest the content.
[/quote]

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1305714102' post='2714264']
micros make planet bob so much funnierits like being at the zoo and you see the monkeys in the cage pleasuring themselves and everyone crowds around and giggles their ass off and tapes it and then you realize that you just paid money to watch a primate jerk off but you dont give a !@#$ cause it's hilarious. just kinda brings everyone together, y'know?
[/quote]

:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

Gotham = Fail, and, Fails = Waste of my time, therfore, Gotham and it's threads = Waste of my time

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1305737085' post='2714372']
I'm sorry, I used the wrong words. You didn't FORCE her out, merely asked her to leave because you guys were receiving bad press because of the decision you made in her name.
[/quote]
That's not what happened.

[quote name='denkimon' timestamp='1305803991' post='2714875']
I normally doesn't say Things like this but I hope you're new Gov is alot better then you're grammer.
[/quote]

I can't tell if you're trolling, or just stupid

Edited by Durabo