The New Gotham Goverment & Channel

[img]http://cnbatcave.com/public/style_images/7_Banz.png[/img]

Dear CN Family and Friends,

Lately Gotham has experienced alot of set backs, ranging from an unstable & unmanageable gov members, to finance issues, to security problems in the systems. This is normal for all starting alliances. When your in a new alliance you expect this kind of stuff to happen. I am glad that all of our current and new allies have a great understanding with the Gotham Family. As i stand as the Former MoD and the New Commissioner of Gotham, We will make new changes to Improve our reputation. I will not let mistakes happen like this ever again. There was some of our old Gov members had nasty ways,doing evilness, sickish personalities,being too childish or didn't have hope. Even have caused bad relations with our alliances we loved dearly (which we restoring as we speak). But we have a new government developing.I have been through the worst and the best alliances In my 5 years of playing Cybernations . Gotham is not a terrible alliance. It just wasnt ran right. And with the new Government being developed we will stand back on our feet!!! Gotham New Channel is #CNGotham . The New Part of the Gov Is as Follows:

Gotham Mayor (leader): Diabloz
Gotham Commissioner(Regent):JayBooker
MoFA: CelesteA
MoD: Kommander (In Training)

This new governance will get things going. We shall not let anyone down anymore!!!
Others will be picked down the road. Please Visit our forums at cnbatcave.com or our new channel @ #CNGotham. FYI i didn't force Helena out she resign at her own will.

Edited by JayBooker

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1305691344' post='2714139']
So what is this I hear about you being the one who ordered the PZI in Helena's name then forcing her out?

Convenient PR stunt at Helena's expense perhaps?
[/quote]

I didnt force helena Out. She left on her own.

[quote name='JayBooker' timestamp='1305691130' post='2714133']
Gotham is not a terrible alliance.
[/quote]

If you have to say it... -_-

Also, I'm kind of tired of Gotham threads, so I'll wish you luck on staying out of the public's eye for a while.

Edited by Hereno

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1305697567' post='2714197']
Jaybooker is a terrible person who already tried to ruin one alliance. (Supreme Guardians)

This is merely a lateral move from Helena to him.
[/quote]

Actually. I didnt have much rights in SG to cause problems there.Thank you for being silly . I was just an MoFA there. What happened in SG force majority of the leaders to leave.

So one member of gov asks your leader to step down, in return they get told they have to quit, and then put on a PZI(lool) when they take some info to insure you don't attack them.(stupid move on his part but whatev).
Then you go and kick the leader out anyway?

Anyone wanting to take bets then in a few days the original Gotham members are going to return to the AA and ... yadda yadda yadda, basicly copy what gremlins did?

Nit-pick on the reply of the person before me...you got every point right, except I didn't ask Helena to step down, I requested that she promote someone to fill the Commissioner (2nd-in-command) position in order to (ironically) give her some help in running the alliance. Then there was a long chain of stupidity to follow. I also doubt it was Jaybooker who placed the PZI...being the only actively militarized nation within my range, he failed to attack me, despite nearly forty-five minutes of waiting.

I don't see much hope left with Gotham. With hindsight, it's amusing to think how smoothly everything would be going right now had Helena not demanded my resignation.

Le sigh.

micros make planet bob so much funnier

its like being at the zoo and you see the monkeys in the cage pleasuring themselves and everyone crowds around and giggles their ass off and tapes it and then you realize that you just paid money to watch a primate jerk off but you dont give a !@#$ cause it's hilarious. just kinda brings everyone together, y'know?

[quote name='JayBooker' timestamp='1305695686' post='2714178']
I didnt force helena Out. She left on her own.
[/quote]

I'm sorry, I used the wrong words. You didn't FORCE her out, merely asked her to leave because you guys were receiving bad press because of the decision you made in her name.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1305737085' post='2714372']
I'm sorry, I used the wrong words. You didn't FORCE her out, merely asked her to leave because you guys were receiving bad press because of the decision you made in her name.
[/quote]

The force is strong in this one.