A Message From SUN

[quote name='hewhoisgod' timestamp='1305682277' post='2713986']
A lot has happened in the past 24 hours. Some things I support, some things I don't. I abase my self in shame before the cyberverse today to submit a most humble apology for the actions of my alliance. We have made the mistake of engaging in attacks against the alliance affiliation of Exodus without clearance from their government. We realize that [b]in our pursuit of an unjustly persecuted PZI target[/b] we violated the sovereignity of Exodus and the basic rules of decency in CN. We sincerely apologize for our actions and hope relations can be mended with both Exodus and Ragnarok. On top of this we also apologize to Keshav for giving him a semi-war boner. We realize that blue balls are extremely painful for vikings and hereby agree to never torture Keshav like this again.

As per the terms agreed upon by both parties, SUN will pay $24,000,000 to nations of Exodus choosing.
[/quote]

I'm beginning to think if GOONS would go back to raiding micros instead of warring NPO, they might do more to root out all these gravely immoral threats to the future sanity of Planet Bob that we keep hearing about. :awesome:

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1305713372' post='2714261']
PZI was out of line, but these reps are way too high given the circumstances.
[/quote]
Sad day in the commune, but I agree with Jonathan Brookbank

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1305720770' post='2714285']
Sad day in the commune, but I agree with Jonathan Brookbank
[/quote]

It is not the first time it has happened, Pansy. :P

Also, as a note, I would like to point the world in the direction of a ruler Dacian of the nation ISMFOF. This gentleman (or lady, I'm not really sure) left the alliance Exodus to join the alliance SUN, much like El Barto (the nation referred to in the original post by the leader of SUN) left SUN to join Exodus. The alliance Exodus then began hunting Dacian, much like SUN went after El Barto. Exodus originally put Dacian on the list while he was an applicant to SUN (while he was on the AA, even), and then actually declared war on him while he was under the alliance affiliation of Atlantic Sphere Union. Unless I am mistaken, Exodus received permission from neither alliance prior to making the move on Dacian.

If I am reading all of this correctly, given all of the evidence before me, this now means that Exodus will be paying a nice lump sum of $24 million each to the alliances of SUN and ASU, for the violation of both of their sovereignties by the alliance Exodus in their hunt for and war declaration upon their member Dacian. I am sure the two alliances would not be opposed to splitting the $24 million, if you ask, if you cannot afford the $48 million fee that would result from paying both their rightful (in your eyes) amounts of $24 million each.

Thank you for your time and I hope you appreciated this informational update.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1305723708' post='2714289']
It is not the first time it has happened, Pansy. :P

Also, as a note, I would like to point the world in the direction of a ruler Dacian of the nation ISMFOF. This gentleman (or lady, I'm not really sure) left the alliance Exodus to join the alliance SUN, much like El Barto (the nation referred to in the original post by the leader of SUN) left SUN to join Exodus. The alliance Exodus then began hunting Dacian, much like SUN went after El Barto. Exodus originally put Dacian on the list while he was an applicant to SUN (while he was on the AA, even), and then actually declared war on him while he was under the alliance affiliation of Atlantic Sphere Union. Unless I am mistaken, Exodus received permission from neither alliance prior to making the move on Dacian.

If I am reading all of this correctly, given all of the evidence before me, this now means that Exodus will be paying a nice lump sum of $24 million each to the alliances of SUN and ASU, for the violation of both of their sovereignties by the alliance Exodus in their hunt for and war declaration upon their member Dacian. I am sure the two alliances would not be opposed to splitting the $24 million, if you ask, if you cannot afford the $48 million fee that would result from paying both their rightful (in your eyes) amounts of $24 million each.

Thank you for your time and I hope you appreciated this informational update.
[/quote]

JB. I'd appreciate it if you'd stop spouting half-true stories to prove a point. We did indeed sentence Dacian to a single ZI for betrayal of Exodus. In the middle of a diplomatic crisis, he - a government member who was privy to sensitive info - left our AA without notification. That in itself already is in violation of the following article of our charter:

[quote]3. Leaving Exodus - Any member is free to leave Exodus whenever they so choose with no animosity or ill will whatsoever. In the event a member wishes to leave Exodus, she/he is to message a member of government with a reason. If the member owes Exodus money or technology, the member is expected to pay Exodus the money/technology back in a timely fashion.[/quote]

On top of that he did it to join SUN, an alliance in direct opposition of us at the time and proceeded to aid them. That is betrayal in our eyes and to be frank, both SUN and him should be happy we're not pressing for spying as a seperate CB. Your claim that we did not talk to SUN or ASU gov. is entirely false. The ZI of Dacian was agreed to in the negotiations of terms. Dacian then fled to the ASU AA. We had talks with ASU gov. over the issue as well and agreed to having him sell his infra and let him go his merry way.

Try looking for trouble elsewhere.

So ya i mean dac's was a spy i was bored, i switch in time of boredum and inactivty he switches in a time of war and wang suckage, personally i feel he should be the one sucking...........

wang

Edited by Elbarto

[quote name='Elbarto' timestamp='1305730358' post='2714328']
So ya i mean dac's was a spy i was bored, i switch in time of boredum and inactivty he switches in a time of war and wang suckage, personally i feel he should be the one sucking...........

wang
[/quote]

Derp.

[quote name='Partisan' timestamp='1305727139' post='2714309']
JB. I'd appreciate it if you'd stop spouting half-true stories to prove a point. We did indeed sentence Dacian to a single ZI for betrayal of Exodus. In the middle of a diplomatic crisis, he - a government member who was privy to sensitive info - left our AA without notification. That in itself already is in violation of the following article of our charter:

On top of that he did it to join SUN, an alliance in direct opposition of us at the time and proceeded to aid them. That is betrayal in our eyes and to be frank, both SUN and him should be happy we're not pressing for spying as a seperate CB. Your claim that we did not talk to SUN or ASU gov. is entirely false. The ZI of Dacian was agreed to in the negotiations of terms. Dacian then fled to the ASU AA. We had talks with ASU gov. over the issue as well and agreed to having him sell his infra and let him go his merry way.

Try looking for trouble elsewhere.
[/quote]

"Spying" that you have only coincidental "evidence" of, something I was told by your leader, and now you're "letting him sell his infra." You went after him because you thought he was a spy and now are backing off that side of the argument to claim something different because you realized you have no real evidence that it even took place, and conveniently ignoring the fact that Elbarto and Dacian both left opposing alliances within, what, a week of each other? And now you claim that they "left under different circumstances." Given the fact that Elbarto was the reason the current things are taking place, I would say that puts his leaving right smack dab in the center of things, absolutely no different than Dacian leaving.

Something else you keep making a point of is that Dacian was government. Guess what, folks? Elbarto was, too.

Good grief, you really have fallen far.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1305768582' post='2714670']
"Spying" that you have only coincidental "evidence" of, something I was told by your leader, and now you're "letting him sell his infra." You went after him because you thought he was a spy and now are backing off that side of the argument to claim something different because you realized you have no real evidence that it even took place, and conveniently ignoring the fact that Elbarto and Dacian both left opposing alliances within, what, a week of each other? And now you claim that they "left under different circumstances." Given the fact that Elbarto was the reason the current things are taking place, I would say that puts his leaving right smack dab in the center of things, absolutely no different than Dacian leaving.

Something else you keep making a point of is that Dacian was government. Guess what, folks? Elbarto was, too.

Good grief, you really have fallen far.
[/quote]

Congratulations. You just got me to the point where I am no longer able to follow your logic. :wacko:

[quote name='Newhotness' timestamp='1305684840' post='2714046']
Seriously? PZI isnt that bad. There are ways to get out of PZI. Its only Perma if you let it be
[/quote]
I was perma-ZIed for three weeks one time, it was awful. I had to talk to the same amount of idiots in those 3 weeks as in any regular 6-month period.