A Message From SUN

A lot has happened in the past 24 hours. Some things I support, some things I don't. I abase my self in shame before the cyberverse today to submit a most humble apology for the actions of my alliance. We have made the mistake of engaging in attacks against the alliance affiliation of Exodus without clearance from their government. We realize that in our pursuit of an unjustly persecuted PZI target we violated the sovereignity of Exodus and the basic rules of decency in CN. We sincerely apologize for our actions and hope relations can be mended with both Exodus and Ragnarok. On top of this we also apologize to Keshav for giving him a semi-war boner. We realize that blue balls are extremely painful for vikings and hereby agree to never torture Keshav like this again.

As per the terms agreed upon by both parties, SUN will pay $24,000,000 to nations of Exodus choosing.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1305682572' post='2713994']
No war? Gosh, maybe Ragnarok will take you back now.
[/quote]

Hah, no. They'd need to grow some diplomatic brains first. It took nearly a war to get them to use their heads.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1305683674' post='2714023']
Hah, no. They'd need to grow some diplomatic brains first. It took nearly a war to get them to use their heads.
[/quote]

Nice work! And you didn't even have to leak any screenshots from secret gov areas to help move things along, huh?

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1305683984' post='2714031']
Nice work! And you didn't even have to leak any screenshots from secret gov areas to help move things along, huh?
[/quote]

I believe that line was used in a different thread just a short while ago.

In response to your post, however, no, he didn't. SUN was rather straight forward in their idiocy concerning this situation. They weren't trying to hide or manipulate anything, they just over reacted a tad.

Edited by Lord Levistus

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1305684162' post='2714039']
I believe that line was used in a different thread just a short while ago.

In response to your post, however, no, he didn't. SUN was rather straight forward in their idiocy concerning this situation. They weren't trying to hide or manipulate anything, they just over reacted a tad.
[/quote]

You, sir, are mistaken. The content you quoted is novel to this thread. Thanks for stopping by.

Good. You gentlemen were way out of line.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1305683674' post='2714023']
[/quote]

This. I have friends over in SUN but honestly guys this was just dumb, what were you thinking?