Ragnablok Expulsion

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1305742542' post='2714404']
To hell and back, together, unless you do something that will drag us there, in that case you can go to hell yourself.
[/quote]

Really? You sure you don't want a do over on this post... I can wait if you like?

Ragnarok isn't the sort to back down from a fight regardless of the odds, but you already know that. We do expect a protectorate to follow the agreement they signed and to act honorably. Should this be too much to ask of an alliance we have no issue showing them the door.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn you for canceling on poor SUN, who had clearly not only violated the spirit of your treaty written to help them learn (and avoid mistakes like this)but the letter as well. You are terrible people Ragnarok. :gag:

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='KaitlinK' timestamp='1305747976' post='2714442']
Really? You sure you don't want a do over on this post... I can wait if you like?

Ragnarok isn't the sort to back down from a fight regardless of the odds, but you already know that. We do expect a protectorate to follow the agreement they signed and to act honorably. Should this be too much to ask of an alliance we have no issue showing them the door.
[/quote]

RoK is more the alliance that fights when it shouldn't and doesn't fight when it should. RIGHT?

Edited by kriekfreak

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1305748797' post='2714454']
Neither was i, why do you bring it up?
[/quote]

Well there was this statement:

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1305747976' post='2714441']
Ragnarok:

Unity and honour (except when under threat of a Duckroll attack)[/quote]

It implies that Rok dropped SUN because Duckroll was threatening Rok if they didn't.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1305749460' post='2714461']
Well there was this statement:

It implies that Rok dropped SUN because Duckroll was threatening Rok if they didn't.
[/quote]

It implies that RoK dropped SUN because not doing so could get them dragged into a war with DR, not necessarily that DR were directly making threats against them

Edited by lazaraus45

We here at SUN are happy to see that ROK would side with exoduses story over their own ally ;)

Edited by Swatch0

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1305751365' post='2714476']
We here at SUN are happy to see that ROK would side with exoduses story over their own ally ;)
[/quote]
Lololololol. Someone's mad because Ragnarok wouldn't enable your stupid antics.

Edit: I have a present for you, courtesy of our very own Trekwiz. Wear it with pride:

[img]http://www.admiraljoe.com/king_james_sun.jpg[/img]

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1305742542' post='2714404']
To hell and back, together, unless you do something that will drag us there, in that case you can go to hell yourself.
[/quote]

It is shocking how little time it took you to turn into a complete and total idiot.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1305748619' post='2714449']
I wasn't aware that Duckroll was threatening to attack Ragnarok...please, tell me more.
[/quote]

Oddly enough, neither were we ...

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1305749677' post='2714464']
It implies that RoK dropped SUN because not doing so could get them dragged into a war with DR, not necessarily that DR were directly making threats against them
[/quote]

SUN were dropped for being morons who refused to listen or allow us to help them. We don't really care about the war part.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1305747976' post='2714441']
Ragnarok:

Unity and honour (except when under threat of a Duckroll attack)
[/quote]
At no time was there any threat made by DR. Why would there be? We have a treaty with one members of DR and had no intentions of involving them in this little tiff. RoK’s decision was based on the logs sent to them of our negotiations with SUN and the logs sent to us from SUN regarding the Wang incident. I also think the conversation they had with SUN about all this was also a factor but I was not involved in that so I can’t say for sure how that all went down. But you can be sure at no time was Valhalla asked to threaten or did threaten RoK during any of this mess.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1305752283' post='2714486']
It is shocking how little time it took you to turn into a complete and total idiot.
[/quote]

Baby why you hurt me like that?

For your alliance's sake I hope you return as the Emperor soon, at least with you in charge, consistency can be expected. Since you stepped down it seems like contradictions like what has happened in this situation just become the norm. You call me an idiot for pointing out that your steadfast motto was to burn for each other, but here you are having friends you swore to protect finding themselves in a pickle and you cut and run? The alliance I worked so much with for so long would have told Exodus exactly where to shove it.

Oh well, apparently I am an idiot now. At least we'll always have Paris, Hoo.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1305752843' post='2714493']

For your alliance's sake I hope you return as the Emperor soon, at least with you in charge, consistency can be expected. Since you stepped down it seems like contradictions like what has happened in this situation just become the norm. You call me an idiot for pointing out that your steadfast motto was to burn for each other, but here you are having friends you swore to protect finding themselves in a pickle and you cut and run? The alliance I worked so much with for so long would have told Exodus exactly where to shove it.

[/quote]
I note how you ignore the way they treated RoK in the situation (denying their help, being discourteous to them) and their blatant disregard for acceptable terms from an insult, and instead harp on the "pickle" these "friends" found themselves in. This is a lesson to RoK to choose their protectorates more carefully and make sure the people are willing to treat them like friends as well, or they will find themselves in this situation again. I don't think they will end up in this situation again, or at least do the best they can to not.

edit: lack of clarity

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[/quote]

You cannot help someone that will not let you help them, or will slap your hand away when you offer it in aid/advise.

I have never been to paris but i hear it is lovely, any time of the year. Plus they have good healthcare. Or so i hear.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1305753136' post='2714499']
This is a lesson to RoK to choose their protectorates more carefully and make sure the people are willing to treat them like friends as well, or they will find themselves in this situation again. I don't think they will.
[/quote]
It is something that we intend to revisit, the entire "help them get started" thing.

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

[/quote]

It hurts me more than it hurts you to say such things?

The problem is that you simply dislike and are still angry at Ragnarok. This clouds your judgment and oozes from your posts. You didn't stop to think that maybe, just MAYBE, Ragnarok tried to help them and didn't like how they responded? Or that perhaps RoK doesn't like a protectorate using their name to push for war? Or ... OR ... there wasn't a threat of war at all and Ragnarok disliked SUN going against the very treaty that they signed. Situations are typically more complex than they seem and not as black and white as you might think ...

What do I know though ... I'm just a regular joe now.

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1305751365' post='2714476']
[/quote]

"Story"? It wasn't about a story, you were wrong it's as simple as that.

Varianz, love the piece of art.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1305759238' post='2714583']
I mean it's not like they outright refused our help and then did exactly the opposite of what we suggested.
[/quote]
But that's exactly what they... oooOOOHHHhhhh...

SUN you lost yourselves some great allies there, you probably should have listened to their advice, they had your best interests at heart.

To all the haters: RoK > You.

o/ RoK