Ragnablok Expulsion

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1305678731' post='2713944']
[b]*too[/b] necessary
[/quote]

Got me there didn't you. In fact, you didn't even have to forge any screenshots, IRC logs, or PM's this time around, either. :)

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1305677932' post='2713936']
This is way to necessary.
[/quote]

Well, in addition to the awesome use of the preposition, this is pretty epic because it seems to indicate that to you it seems like an awesome idea to simply kick your protectorate to the curb instead of, you know, actually defending them?

I mean, you're gov of ROK, Bob! Can't you use your influence and impeccable communication skills to broker peace and teach them by example? You're just gonna let em float to the surface? That's not right! At least wait till they're out of hot water before you pull the plug on em.

This is the embodiment of honor!

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1305681319' post='2713974']
Well, in addition to the awesome use of the preposition, this is pretty epic because it seems to indicate that to you it seems like an awesome idea to simply kick your protectorate to the curb instead of, you know, actually defending them?

I mean, you're gov of ROK, Bob! Can't you use your influence and impeccable communication skills to broker peace and teach them by example? You're just gonna let em float to the surface? That's not right! At least wait till they're out of hot water before you pull the plug on em.

[/quote]

I don't know if serious, of course with you i never know.

[/quote]
SUN had no interest in peace. RoK were entirely reasonable.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1305681435' post='2713976']
I don't know if serious, of course with you i never know.
[/quote]

I don't know if [b][*you are][/b] serious

Yes, I'm totally serious. SLCB and Nemesis had an episode once. It wasn't the first time. Sr. Hoo told us he was [annoyed] but, being the leader that he is, he wouldn't bail on us when we were staring down the barrel of a gun. That's the honorable ROK I know.

Edited by porksaber

[/quote]

They are not in hot water. At one time they got into deep !@#$ :lol1: but talks took place, terms give and accepted, and RoK stood by them until it was done. Now they no longer want to deal with an alliance that by now should have its act together.
They are not baby fresh like you make it sound. Over 70 members and 269 days old is not a new alliance. If they don’t get how it’s done by now there is no alliance in the cyberverse that can help them.

Good show RoK, they put you in an impossible position and this was the only reasonable course of action after everything. Whoever knew that calling someone a fool was grounds for a PZI and a CB against an alliance? :P

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1305681900' post='2713982']
I don't know if [b][*you are][/b] serious

Yes, I'm totally serious. SLCB and Nemesis had an episode once. It wasn't the first time. Sr. Hoo told us he was [annoyed] but, being the leader that he is, he wouldn't bail on us when we were staring down the barrel of a gun. That's the honorable ROK I know.
[/quote]

You should really stop while you're at it. Honestly, SUN makes Helena Cain look like a professional.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1305682863' post='2714000']
Good show RoK, they put you in an impossible position and this was the only reasonable course of action after everything. Whoever knew that calling someone a fool was grounds for a PZI and a CB against an alliance? :P

You should really stop while you're at it. Honestly, SUN makes Helena Cain look like a professional.
[/quote]

Right, and then you found 6 million dollars?

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1305678921' post='2713949']
Got me there didn't you. In fact, you didn't even have to forge any screenshots, IRC logs, or PM's this time around, either. :)
[/quote]

HOW DARE YOU accuse SLCB of forging screenshots and IRC Logs and PMs.

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1305682997' post='2714003']
Right, and then you found 6 million dollars?
[/quote]
[size="1"](is that really the best you can do?)[/size]
:facepalm:

Well perhaps SUN has found a possible protector. I'll even give you a brown paper bag, though I sure won't be holding it when you need it :P

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1305706927' post='2714249']
Hey SUN, ROK just told you to suck on a wang.[/quote]

Would that be Dr. An Wang, founder of Wang Laboratories?

[img]http://www.notablebiographies.com/images/uewb_10_img0711.jpg[/img]

[quote name='KemMo' timestamp='1305746865' post='2714430']
It's funny how some of you spout off when you don't know the full details.... lol.
[/quote]
You must be new around here.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL10.jpg[/img]