Another message from The Dark Templar

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/b/b5/DarkTemplarFlag.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]Whats up bob. I’ve come here to announce two things.[/center]

First off, The Dark Templar have been off terms for almost a month now! Sweet! I know right?

Secondly, and most importantly. We wanted to thank our allies for their help before, during and after the reparation process. You all have been great and we could not ask for better allies! We truly mean that!
I don’t want to mention any names because honestly you should know who you are for all the help you have given us. So to every single one of our allies, we thank you from deep down in our dark hearts.

Thank you,

o/ Nueva Vida
o/ Nordreich
o/ Valhalla
o/ Symphony

Also( see I lied), we wanted to thank the other alliances that offered their assistance to us in our time of need.

Thank you,

o/ GATO
o/ TORN
o/ TIO

[quote name='Supa_Troop3r' timestamp='1305609485' post='2713491']
[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/b/b5/DarkTemplarFlag.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]Whats up bob. I’ve come here to announce two things.[/center]

First off, The Dark Templar have been off terms for almost a month now! Sweet! I know right?

Secondly, and most importantly. We wanted to thank our allies for their help before, during and after the reparation process. You all have been great and we could not ask for better allies! We truly mean that!
I don’t want to mention any names because honestly you should know who you are for all the help you have given us. So to every single one of our allies, we thank you from deep down in our dark hearts.

Thank you,

o/ Nueva Vida
o/ Nordreich
o/ Valhalla
o/ Symphony

Also( see I lied), we wanted to thank the other alliances that offered their assistance to us in our time of need.

Thank you,

o/ GATO
o/ TORN
o/ TIO
[/quote]

/me slaps Supa for missing LoSS....

also, much love to our allies for being awesome and to GATO, TORN, TIO, and LoSS for being great as well.