Hyperion321

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1307052710' post='2722778']
Argent and Zenith. :awesome:
[/quote]
We did hate Argent's guts, but neither of us were important enough at the time to make it "great." And most of it was me and Janax throwing crap at each other. I'm still not fond of him but I put him on my I'm not paying attention to you list and it's fine now.

Edited by Duncan King

Kerberos Nexus vs GOONS fighting was pretty fun for a large portion of it, although I might just think that since I was involved in it. I was using the name Nexus until I learned there was a bloc in existence using it already I hadn't heard of before, so I ended up disbanding Nexus and using Kerberos Nexus to avoid any confusion over using the same name as an existing entity. I was maybe 2 months into my first war I had with GOONS (which I sometimes think of as the "Banned War", since I was banned from the forum for most of it) I ended up changing my AA to Kerberos Nexus, which it stayed until after peace was declared and to this day, even if I couldn't post on the forum until over a month after the peace announcement was posted, so I never bothered making a topic to announce the founding KN. In my most recent war with GOONS, which they've taken to calling "Roguefest 2010", when peace was finally declared I couldn't post in the peace topic until afterward again, although that time due to being under suspension from the forum for reaching 80% warn. GOONS fight in mysterious way.

NPO vs MK is another good one that has caused more than 1 war.

Edited by Methrage