Declaration of Reexistance

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1305507719' post='2712503']
So this is nothing more than a coup made by those who leaved Grämlins and let the alliance be destroyed by Ramirus, but now those people are now coming back because they are bored and decided steal the AA for them? I really don't understand how so many alliances are supporting a blatant coup like this one, well I can wonder why...
[/quote]

Just a thought, but have you ever meet Ram before?

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1305510037' post='2712528']
Just a thought, but have you ever meet Ram before?
[/quote]

So the fact that a bad leader was democratically chosen by Grämlins membership and was slowly destroying the alliance while those who could stop him were leaving like rats abandoning a sinking boat, give the right to those same rats now come back and coup said leader just because he is bad even if they are nothing more than [b]EX[/b]-members? In past Grämlins was an alliance well know by their allies and enemies how one of the most honorable alliances around, so tell me: Where is the honor in this move?

Edited by D34th

So this is nothing more than a coup made by those who leaved Grämlins and let the alliance be destroyed by Ramirus, but now those people are now coming back because they are bored and decided steal the AA for them? I really don't understand how so many alliances are supporting a blatant coup like this one, well I can wonder why...
[/quote]
Thank you for finally putting some perspective on this. Now D34th has officially debunked this coup I hope we can all remember that these people are illegally occupying the AA.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1305510543' post='2712534']
The world really wasn't any worse off without you guys. I suppose this will at least contain all of your pomposity in one place?
[/quote]
Is the leader of NSO really complaining about another alliance being pompous?

[/quote]

Hi D34th, secondly they left their alliance because they couldn't get Ram out of power according to their charter. I think, I was never a Gremlins member but I think I remember hearing about it, correct me if I'm wrong.

Was the Gremlins under Ram doing anything worthwhile? I heard rumors of their death and unimportance.

Anyways, I approve of these new changes to Gremlins, it might be the paradoxian in me happy for the alliance which was one of TOP's closest allies for trying to get their own stuff together, rather than sticking in other alliances and not being fully content there. The reason I, for one, appreciate this "blatant coup" is because it is a coup for the better. Even if it ultimately ends with the death of the alliance, which I doubt it will, with such a strong government and new founding members, it is thousands times better than what Crymson calls the "Ramlins".

So I hope you guys last long and don't get too much grief about how you decide to go about this. Good Luck.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1305510933' post='2712541']
Thank you for finally putting some perspective on this. Now D34th has officially debunked this coup I hope we can all remember that these people are illegally occupying the AA.
[/quote]
They must never be allowed to return to power then?

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1305510933' post='2712541']
[/quote]

I hope we can all remember that alliances are supporting a coup against a democratic alliance.

[quote name='Edjaal' timestamp='1305511073' post='2712547']
Hi D34th, secondly they left their alliance because they couldn't get Ram out of power according to their charter. I think, I was never a Gremlins member but I think I remember hearing about it, correct me if I'm wrong.
[/quote]

I remember well what they said, get Ram out of power according to their charter would be wrong, but coup him after being away from the alliance for years is the right thing to do...

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1305510599' post='2712535']
So the fact that a bad leader was democratically chosen by Grämlins membership and was slowly destroying the alliance while those who could stop him were leaving like rats abandoning a sinking boat, give the right to those same rats now come back and coup said leader just because he is bad even if they are nothing more than [b]EX[/b]-members? In past Grämlins was an alliance well know by their allies and enemies how one of the most honorable alliances around, so tell me: Where is the honor in this move?
[/quote]

Actually I was looking for a answer to my question, as I was going to ask your opinion of him if you have.

I am not on the train of thought you believed I was ^_^

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1305511350' post='2712557']
I hope we can all remember that alliances are supporting a coup against a democratic alliance. [/quote]
It's not a coup. There are two groups of nations occupying the same AA with two separate administrations and forums. These Gremlins are not taking over the old Gremlin alliance (Or RAMlins as they have oh so subtly dubbed them), they are replacing them. And outside alliances are recognising this administration as the rightful occupiers of the AA.

OOC: The situation is no different to the One China policy.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1305511350' post='2712557']
I hope we can all remember that alliances are supporting a coup against a democratic alliance.

I remember well what they said, get Ram out of power according to their charter would be wrong, but coup him after being away from the alliance for years is the right thing to do...
[/quote]

Was what Ram did to Gramlins right in the first place? This is one of those cases where two wrongs CAN make a right, I figure we can sit back, let them do what they're doing, and if we don't like it, we can, as Crymson so eloquently put, "Do something about it." At the current moment, they are "doing something about it" in regards to having left their home. Sometimes a broken system can't be fixed from inside, but needs to be fixed from outside, by people who used to be insiders.

[/quote]

I disagree with the word Coup. Coup is about replacing the Government with a new one. We aren't replacing the Government, we are replacing the AA. Taking over it, making changes to the existing way things are done and implementing our own. Its a Revolution.

[quote name='Ada069' timestamp='1305512040' post='2712576']
I disagree with the word Coup. Coup is about replacing the Government with a new one. We aren't replacing the Government, we are replacing the AA. Taking over it, making changes to the existing way things are done and implementing our own. Its a Revolution.
[/quote]

Well... you kind of are replacing the Government if you're replacing EVERYTHING about the alliance... revolution's usually have a coup as part of them at some point in time.