Declaration of Reexistance

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and this is official notice that 64Digits recognizes you as the official alliance, because lolRamirus.

Welcome back and good luck.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1305495774' post='2712344']
I predict that history will repeat itself. Not in the style of Ramirus, mind you, but rather in the way that Gramlins 1.0 eventually came to embody all the things they said they despised.

I hope I am proven wrong.
[/quote]
This is rich coming from an alliance that bandwagoned in on the unwarranted curbstomping of Pacifica, and especially coming from you. I'm sorry, but wow.

Edited by HeroofTime55

Good luck guys. The recognitions of existence are interesting, though. It's not like anyone is going to back Ram or anyone else that'd give you trouble. Being nuts and running off your friends and enemies tends to do that to you. This is kind of strange though, not only are you taking their name but you're attacking them. This should certainly going to fun to watch.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1305496159' post='2712348']
Oh, and this is official notice that 64Digits recognizes you as the official alliance, because lolRamirus.
[/quote]

I can imagine how much that means coming from the four of you.

(Sorry, I had to. ^_^)

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1305496248' post='2712351']
Good luck guys. The recognitions of existence are interesting, though. It's not like anyone is going to back Ram or anyone else that'd give you trouble.
[/quote]

I was thinking the same, but it's better to be safe here than sorry I guess.

[quote name='Hyperbad' timestamp='1305498127' post='2712364']
So does this mean there are two Gramlin alliances now or has my inactivity allowed me to miss the other disbanding?
[/quote]

There are the Grämlins and then there are the RAMlins.

[quote name='HellAngel' timestamp='1305489093' post='2712256']
You will have to ask him.
[/quote]
Did you guys contact any of the remaining Grämlins about joining?

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1305492099' post='2712304']
Hey now, I've never been away. Thanks for the well wishes though.
[/quote]
Yeah but considering wher eyou were, it was like you were gone :wub:

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1305492669' post='2712314']
I saw the flag and thought this might be a stupid revival by a bunch of idiots who just wanted a know alliance, like that guy who reformed Vox or those idiots who tried to recreate /b/. It's nice to see a revival that has both original members in it, and an actual plan to succeed. I can see you guys going far, simple as that. Best of luck.
[/quote]
Yeah for a minute I was really afraid this was like Syzygy's rogue thing, but I'm glad it's fuhreal.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1305494461' post='2712332']
I heard that y'all are EZI'ing Ram.
[/quote]
That would be unfortunate. Whether it's because the problems were insurmountable because of Grälins' tiered weithed vote system made change impossible or because they just gave up, or a mix, Ramirus did everything he did as the elected leader. By the time things got crazy I think there were less Grämlins than gov positions in their charter and the exodus only cemented their future.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1305495774' post='2712344']
I predict that history will repeat itself. Not in the style of Ramirus, mind you, but rather in the way that Gramlins 1.0 eventually came to embody all the things they said they despised.

I hope I am proven wrong.
[/quote]
Make that two. Having done the stick-with-the-bad-guys-and-try-to-influence-them thing and seen it fail miserably, I hope a different approach is taken.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1305498300' post='2712367']
Did you guys contact any of the remaining Grämlins about joining?
[/quote]

A pm was sent to them about the new circumstances. They can choose to apply or leave.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1305498180' post='2712365']
There are the Grämlins and then there are the RAMlins.
[/quote]
So... that's a yes? Don't mistake me, it's a srious question. I'm rather confused by a few things here.

Edited by Hyperbad

[quote name='HellAngel' timestamp='1305496677' post='2712356']
We're not actively persueing war, though. We took the AA and reserve the right to get ghosts off it.

edit: also thanks to 64digits for the recognition
[/quote]

As a matter of interest who on the current AA do you classify as a ghost?

[quote name='HellAngel' timestamp='1305496677' post='2712356']
We're not actively persueing war, though. We took the AA and reserve the right to get ghosts off it.

edit: also thanks to 64digits for the recognition
[/quote]

I know you guys got a lot of heavy hitters in there, but if you need some help let me know :)

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1305488465' post='2712246']
It's nice seeing the rebound given where you came from and how you had seemingly ended.

While I can glean the answer where does Ram stand in all of this out of curiosity?
[/quote]
My guess would be "outside".

[quote name='fluffyewunga' timestamp='1305498897' post='2712372']
As a matter of interest who on the current AA do you classify as a ghost?
[/quote]

Cuckoo
Matthew PK
killerlight
vonDroz
Ramirus Maximus
Rijmun Caesar
LordRevan
tehdrEam
alurhopesndreams

Those are the rulers currently not listed as members. They might still apply though, so any techraider should probably back off.

Edited by HellAngel

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1305499331' post='2712378']
Good luck. I truly hope you won't declare war on any RAMlins that don't wish to leave the AA and don't want to apply.

After all, you are technically kind of ghosting their AA, though I doubt anyone will care.
[/quote]

Anyone currently on the AA is free to do as they wish. We will only be enforcing our sovereignty after the 7 day period.