Declaration of Reexistance

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1305827657' post='2715018']
tl,dr

[img]http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowldc/files/original/Pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
sigh, your really not a credit to Pacifica :rolleyes:

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1305800084' post='2714859']
Turning your back on your alliance means you give up any say in what happens to that alliance. They have no rights there because when they left they were saying they dont want anything to do with the alliance or how its run. The comments of former Gramlins here confirm this. They say they tried everything then decided to give up and leave.[/quote]
They are reclaiming the AA by force and reforming Gremlins as it should have been. It isn't the same alliance, exactly.

[quote]Ghosting the AA as you and your co-conspirators are doing doesnt mean you have a say in the Gramlins democratic process. You are not signed up members, most of you didnt want to stay signed up so you gave up your citizenship. Only the real Gramlins can give it back to you. The day of the viceroy has returned. A leader is being put in charge of Gramlins by 3rd parties (most likely MK)
[/quote]
:lol1:

Is there anything MK can't do?

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1305866197' post='2715368']
They are reclaiming the AA by force and reforming Gremlins as it should have been. It isn't the same alliance, exactly.

:lol1:

Is there anything MK can't do?
[/quote]
Compose a valid cb for a preempt for one thing....

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1305867849' post='2715375']
Compose a valid cb for a preempt for one thing....
[/quote]
[img]http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/12403221/images/1286801456184.gif[/img]

And now back to the topic

o/ Grämlins

We just got wet

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1305905533' post='2715533']
It boils down to whether or not you agree with the way it happened, this has happened. The only thing left to discuss is the future.
[/quote]
I just look at it as another front against Vladimir's Disease. Best of luck to Bob and his loved ones. It's not an easy thing for the families, either. :(

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1305613976' post='2713529']
All the talk of Ramirus made me think of the poor Filipino Heroes who joined Gre, they all ended up fighting to the last then deleting mostly...very sad :(
[/quote]
Many of them did although we had a few of the more active ones come over to MHA. 1 or 2 are still active but as you said for the most part they're mostly gone.

[quote name='Baldr' timestamp='1305779556' post='2714748']
Yeah, it is sad. When Ramirus was demanding war with IRON/DAWN, it was mostly the Filipino Heroes who were losing everything, and he didn't care. Shortly after his nation was on the chopping block, he agreed to peace.

That's why I think he won't fight over the coup. If he fights, he loses, and he knows it. He was all in favor of "war forever" until his nation was involved.
[/quote]

Filipino Heroes indeed lost the most. We tried to reason with them. We demanded nothing of them but an honorable peace for both sides, but talking to them was like talking to a wall. From our interactions with them, it appeared they were being fed a lot of lies and they believed it all.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1305950237' post='2715895']
Filipino Heroes indeed lost the most. We tried to reason with them. We demanded nothing of them but an honorable peace for both sides, but talking to them was like talking to a wall.
[/quote]
To be fair, they spoke Spanish.

[quote name='AvengingAngel256' timestamp='1305947278' post='2715865']
Many of them did although we had a few of the more active ones come over to MHA. 1 or 2 are still active but as you said for the most part they're mostly gone.
[/quote]
Yeah I spoke to one a couple of weeks ago, it is nice that 1 or 2 of them stayed around CN.

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1305950237' post='2715895']
Filipino Heroes indeed lost the most. We tried to reason with them. We demanded nothing of them but an honorable peace for both sides, but talking to them was like talking to a wall. From our interactions with them, it appeared they were being fed a lot of lies and they believed it all.
[/quote]
They were also determined to follow the orders they were given, they were fiercely loyal to the AA (whose leader ordered the fight to go on). I for one cannot fault them for that.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1305954776' post='2715930']
To be fair, they spoke Spanish.
[/quote]
Actually, most of them spoke English well enough, Spanish has not been a language spoken by many in the Philippines since the departure of Spanish rule in the late 1800's. The legacy of US rule from the late 1800's to 1946 is that the education system is conducted in English to a large degree. Naturally there are the indigenous languages such as Tagalog, Visayan and many others (It is afterall a nation of over 7000 islands), which are all related to Indonesian and Malaysian...but now I am just rambling :v:

Edited by Cataduanes

Yes what happened to FH was most unfortunate. We did have close relations to them and in another world that merge would have been a huge success, but they had the world possible time for that decision. It's a real shame that so many of them quit because they had a good community and a solid alliance before the merge.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1305800084' post='2714859']
Ghosting the AA as you and your co-conspirators are doing doesnt mean you have a say in the Gramlins democratic process. You are not signed up members, most of you didnt want to stay signed up so you gave up your citizenship. Only the real Gramlins can give it back to you. The day of the viceroy has returned. A leader is being put in charge of Gramlins by 3rd parties (most likely MK)
[/quote]

I think whining defines your existence.

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1305957191' post='2715964']
Actually, most of them spoke English well enough, Spanish has not been a language spoken by many in the Philippines since the departure of Spanish rule in the late 1800's. The legacy of US rule from the late 1800's to 1946 is that the education system is conducted in English to a large degree. Naturally there are the indigenous languages such as Tagalog, Visayan and many others (It is afterall a nation of over 7000 islands), which are all related to Indonesian and Malaysian...but now I am just rambling :v:
[/quote]
Yeah, I was making a cheap yucks joke. But that was interesting.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1305999761' post='2716145']
I think whining defines your existence.
[/quote]
There are 2 faced people who scheme and betray their friends, there are cowardly people who brown nose and suck up to stay safe, there are people who use their numbers and large treaty collection to brutalise others. I complain about the actions of others, the hypocrisy of people & alliances on Bob, the bullies and the 2 faced & the cowards. I'll take my way over the others any day especially those who while waging one war make plans to hit their war allies in the next war.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1306149562' post='2716963']
There are 2 faced people who scheme and betray their friends, there are cowardly people who brown nose and suck up to stay safe, there are people who use their numbers and large treaty collection to brutalise others. I complain about the actions of others, the hypocrisy of people & alliances on Bob, the bullies and the 2 faced & the cowards. I'll take my way over the others any day especially those who while waging one war make plans to hit their war allies in the next war.
[/quote]
Yeah cause we're all of the above bro.

You forgot those who spy. Us Gremlins are huge into that. It's the only way I see naked people these days. :(

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1306195550' post='2717160']
Yeah cause we're all of the above bro.

You forgot those who spy. Us Gremlins are huge into that. It's the only way I see naked people these days. :(
[/quote]
All you have to do is ask, big boy

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1306149562' post='2716963']
[/quote]

Uhhh... what?

I'm not sure how I feel about your declaration.
In one message I am asked if I'm interested in joining you and in another I'm instructed to leave the AA or face ghostbusting measures....

[b]Sir, you have no authority to demand I leave an AA you abandoned long ago.[/b]
I may yet apply, but I remain unconvinced that you all can overcome the obstacles you ran away from before.

We should discuss this matter further, but for now I expect some civility.

Edited by Matthew PK