Need Tech Sellers

Vandal

[size="3"]Looking for 1 time or long term tech sellers!![/size]

However, Due to being bilked by scamming d-bags yet again, the rules have changed.

1. You must not be in a war or be involved in a war for the duration of the aid cycle.
2. You must be willing to send the tech first for the first cycle. Then you get the cash. After that it is transaction as usual if you decide to go long term. (I will waive this for nations who are 20+ days old and have completed previous transactions)

I am a reputable buyer who has led numerous tech circles in the past. I have NEVER failed to deliver on my responsibilities. But because of being bilked numerous times, I'm done having to put up with thieves. If you want references, I can supply them. The last group I had lasted 3 months straight.

Looking for 5 Long Term sellers.

Edited by Vandal

• 2 weeks later...

I've been thinking of long term buyers. But i'd not be willing to send money first. After I finish up the outstanding set of tech deals I have going I'd like to talk, and i'd have some references as well. Let me know if you're interested.

• 3 weeks later...

**BUMP**

You know, I see a lot of new sellers posting that they want to deal yet, none are willing to take the 1st step. Thats because most people who post saying they want to deal tech, use their very 1st post to do so then you never hear from them again.

If you're a nation 20+ days old and are already proven reliable, I'll forgo the 50 tech first clause.

To new nations that want to deal right away, your start up money pays for the tech right away. I have *NEVER* failed to deliver the cash.

Edited by Vandal

I'm a nation of 3 days old, you could wait until 20+ days later to send the 3 millions, team up with another buyer and a seller to do a 2X2 deal

buyer1 sends 3 millions to seller 1
buyer2 sends 3 millions to seller 2

Seller 1 sends 50 tech to buyer2
Seller 2 sends 50 tech to buyer1

or, you will just have to take a chance with me.
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=464030

The rate is 50 tech for 3 millions and I wouldn't pick up the money until the last day. (There are actually dumbass who would attack me)

Hi im new and im interested in finding a fast way to make money, have already sold some tech and i believe this to be the fastest way to start my nation, i am interested in selling, if your interested in buying, my nation is http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=464011 if link dosnt work im TRRland

If you mean you're looking for people to pay to make tech for you then I'm up for it I'm over 20 days old. However I never made a tech deal. But I would definitely like to be in a long term business relationship of this sort. I have a bit over 30 tech. If you want to give me some time since my income got messed up I'll give you 50 tech when I reach there.

Here's my link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=441112#info

Hope to hear from you soon.

Edited by Augustus Omegus

[quote name='Vandal' timestamp='1308371177' post='2733642']
**BUMP**

You know, I see a lot of new sellers posting that they want to deal yet, none are willing to take the 1st step. Thats because most people who post saying they want to deal tech, use their very 1st post to do so then you never hear from them again.

If you're a nation 20+ days old and are already proven reliable, I'll forgo the 50 tech first clause.

To new nations that want to deal right away, your start up money pays for the tech right away. I have *NEVER* failed to deliver the cash.
[/quote]
um, it might be a bit late, but im looking to trade tech, im just starting up so i am selling tech, 3 mil for 100 tech i think is the usual rate, also, its been a while since of done tech deals or played CN, any new things i should know?

If you still need a long-term seller, please consider me. My nation is 50 days old, and I am in the process of completing two tech trades. If needed, I can still send you the tech before you send the money; but doing so would either risk tangling up my rotation or would push our trading cycle back about 10 days.

Here's a link to my nation:
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=459147