Europa Announcement

[center][img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/Space_cuba/Europabanner-1.png[/img]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][center][b][size="3"]Europa Forum Announcement [/size][/b][/center][/center][center] [/center][center][left][center][font="Times New Roman"][size="2"]We figured we'd join our BFF brethren in clogging up the OWF with meaningless announcements. Well, sort of. As of today, our forums have been relocated from their old address to their new home at [url="http://iblamedeebo.us/index"]FIXED LINK[/url] .We think it fits our alliance a little bit better than the previous one, and anybody we've ever worked with will agree with me in saying that everything is always Deebo's fault. [/size][/font][/center][/left][/center][center] [/center][center] [/center][center] [/center][center][center] [/center][/center][center][left][center] [/center][center][font="Times New Roman"][size="2"]Also, we're at 1.7 million NS, which makes us a little less awful. Kinda. And we're doing some embassy cleaning (still), so if you haven't been by in a while, please do so soon or else risk having your embassy burned for firefighter training purposes. [/size][/font][/center][/left][/center][center] [/center][center] [/center][center] [/center][center] [/center][center][center] [/center][/center][center][left][center] [/center][/left][left][center] [/center][center][font="Times New Roman"][size="2"]The following consulates are also in danger of being closed down and restored to their original purpose of supply storage:[/size][/font][/center][/left][/center][center] [/center][center][left][center][font="Times New Roman"][size="2"]Nusantara Elite Warriors (NEW), House Atreides, Asgaard, CRAP, United Sovereign Nations (USN), Grand Lodge of Freemasons (GLOF), New Sith Order (NSO), The Peoples Community (TPC), DRAGON, United Purple Nations (UPN), North Atlantic Defense Coalition (NADC), Pax Corvus, The Order of Light (TOOL), The Brain, NATO, La Gran Alianza (LGA)[/size][/font][/center][/left][/center][center] [/center][center] [/center][center][left][center][font="Times New Roman"][size="2"]So come by soon and blame Deebo. [/size][/font][/center][/left][/center][center] [/center][left][center][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][i]
[/i][/size][/font][/center][/left][center][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][i]
[/i][/size][/font][/center][center][font="Times New Roman"][size="2"][i]quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur[/i][/size][/font][/center][center][font="Times New Roman"][size="2"]Europa[/size][/font][/center][center] [/center][center] [/center][center] [/center][center] [/center][center] [/center][left][center] [/center][/left][center][center][font="Times New Roman"][size="2"]Edit: Also, congrats on 3 million NS, FEAR. I hope you get attacked. [/size][/font][/center][center][font="Times New Roman"][size="2"]Edit 2: Special thanks to President Gunn for helping me un$%&@ the forums. [/size][/font][/center][/center]

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1305356911' post='2711670']
You forgot to mention that deebo.com was taken. :awesome:

I dig the new URL, bruddas.
[/quote]

Yeah, but iblamedeebo.com wasn't. I just couldn't justify spending more than I already did on anything related to Deebo.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1305356976' post='2711672']
Yeah, but iblamedeebo.com wasn't. I just couldn't justify spending more than I already did on anything related to Deebo.
[/quote]

Oh, Deebo is definitely worth a sandwich with accompanying side item. You could say he's a combo meal.

Congrats on the 1.7 mil NS Europa, and on the 3 mil NS FEAR

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1305356541' post='2711668']
Special thanks to President Gunn for helping me un$%&@ the forums.
[/quote]

Anytime, after all I blame Deebo for the mess in the first place!

Linky isn't working. But congrats on the URL change (I found it pretty funny myself) and the ever expanding growth.

EDIT: it was the period at the end of the url that messed it up. Disregard, and nice skin.

Edited by Bob Ilyani

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1305400710' post='2711808']
Linky isn't working. But congrats on the URL change (I found it pretty funny myself) and the ever expanding growth.

EDIT: it was the period at the end of the url that messed it up. Disregard, and nice skin.
[/quote]

Broken link is Deebo's fault, I fixed it in the OP now.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1305403577' post='2711824']
You fixed the link name that's displayed, but not what it actually links to. ;)
[/quote]

Now it should work. I hope.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1305403853' post='2711826']
I blame... Chax?
[/quote]

I'm cancelling our treaty.

[quote name='Kongo Jack' timestamp='1305403898' post='2711827']
I apologize. There is a problem with the way he typed the URL

[url="http://IBlameDeebo.us"]http://IBlameDeebo.us[/url]

That should work.
[/quote]

You're fired.