IRON DoEaW!

Windblade

IRON is also here! Now let’s war.

We got asked to roll along with the Gay Rollers and how could we say no to that? As of now IRON is at war with The Phoenix Cobras.

Have fun!

How awesome is this, seriously. So many targets to pick from. Now I know what the spartans felt and its GLORIOUS!!!

Edited by FatLord

I'm having trouble figuring out who are the bigger scum, GR for bringing in others when they already out-nuke us 10 to 1 and most of us are in nuke anarchy or IRON for agreeing to such low dogpiling

Probably equal ignominy to go around

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1305260450' post='2711162']
Apparently GR was feeling so fly...
[/quote]

Probably scared they couldn't handle us themselves

This really shows how much of a cowardly AA GR is. Not only did they have most of the important stats and the blitz, but now they need help from IRON?

Just terrible..

It seems I should have added a whine line.

This is CN:TE, people war. Deal with it.

40 days to go and we all start over again.

Now for a little explanation. GR asked us to join before they attacked TPC. We just had to prepare a bit and that's why we attacked now. Also seeing that in our current wars most targets weren't in a fight with anyone shows that there are a lot of crocodile tears out from people crying how unfair it is.

We're prepared to get stomped now, and after this war I'm sure we'll get drawn in some more wars. I can only say that we can't wait for it.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1305261865' post='2711182']
Who says after? You could be jumped in the next 10 minutes. Bad DoW's don't go over to well in TE.
[/quote]

Pretty much.

Additionally, we can erase that first page of people commending GR now I guess. I was impressed by the initial dow too..

I would count that as being stomped now. But everyone is welcome to join. If anyone thinks there has been done great injustice in us declaring war go ahead.

Edited by Windblade

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1305261223' post='2711173']
I lol'd, this was good.

But seriously, who the hell is IRON?
[/quote]
We have alot of Manhattan Projects and we're not afraid to use them.

Edited by Samus

I thought GR "needed a challenge"? Now they need backup, despite their original nearly 4:1 nuke advantage? (What was it, like 84-22?) :lol1:

All the same, I wish my IRON brothers the best on the battlefield. o7

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1305271713' post='2711247']
I thought GR "needed a challenge"? Now they need backup, despite their original nearly 4:1 nuke advantage?
[/quote]

More like 10:1 at the initial DoW, and pretty much the same now. Except if you add in the IRON [s]backup[/s] dogpile it is now 12:1 (110 to 9 nukes).

Spin those [b][i]facts[/i][/b] however you like.

Edited by bibliophile

We thought the nuke advantage wouldn't last long after the DoW.
So we decided to go in with IRON to even out the numbers. We didn't call them in after the fact.
We obviously under estimated our ability in handling the Cobras and for that we apologise.
We will peace out.