So I noticed

Williambonney

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1305316341' post='2711465']
Ohh sorry, there is another Hiro Nakara that the OP was directing the thread at? My bad. So if you don't have mad love for me then why after facing me 2 times and losing you kind of mention me in other threads when really there is no need to. Pretty much try to inject yourself into my conversations and now begin threads about me? It's creepy.

In fact this is most definitely your song.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0"]Do not click if easily offended[/url]

NO MEANS NO OKAY!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

[quote]Today just so happens to be Hiro Nakara's birthday. Sadly I am in anarchy at the moment and unable to deliver him another present, even though in the two weeks of war I fought with him I sent him several packages that were delivered by rocket mail. So I thought this humble image of a cake would serve as a token for him [u]and his "teammates"[/u][/quote]

[img]http://freakymartin.com/nitro/fishki02/47c3e577b70b907_fail.jpg[/img]

I just.... :lol1: seriously.... :lol1: Are you even trying anymore or is fail just built into you and comes naturally?

Edited by William Bonney

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1305316558' post='2711467']
[img]http://freakymartin.com/nitro/fishki02/47c3e577b70b907_fail.jpg[/img]

I just.... :lol1: seriously.... :lol1: Are you even trying anymore or is fail just built into you and comes naturally?
[/quote]

Posting fail pictures really deflects from the fact your posting threads relating to me. Were you meaning another Hiro Nakara? No? Then why even include my name? Ahhhh that's right, because you're a creepy weirdo.

Cue yet another fail picture and yet another terrible attempt to deflect away from your strange fixations :awesome:

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1305316904' post='2711469']
Posting fail pictures really deflects from the fact your posting threads relating to me. Were you meaning another Hiro Nakara? No? Then why even include my name? Ahhhh that's right, because you're a creepy weirdo.

Cue yet another fail picture and yet another terrible attempt to deflect away from your strange fixations :awesome:
[/quote]
You're the one giving me all the ammo :v:

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1305317167' post='2711472']
[/quote]

I'm sorry I will make sure and pencil my birthday out for the rest of my life so it avoids giving you ammo?

WTF!!!!11111!111!!!! which ammo have I given you that warranted you creeping on me in a thread you started?

Didn't like getting beaten once............check
Didn't like getting beaten twice...........check
Request a third fight......................check
Post a creepy birthday thread..............check
Try to interject into conversations........check
Mention my name in other threads...........check

Yea that pretty much sums up a creepy weirdo.

I'm going to stick you on ignore now so that your creeping doesn't get worse.

Goodbye you strange strange little fellow.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1305317167' post='2711472']
[/quote]

"You see your honor, I'm following that lady because she gave me a knowing smile. Yes, I'm aware of the latest restraining order - but the courts just don't understand. I [i]need[/i] to save her!"

"From what? Um"

Edited by speakerwire

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1305317224' post='2711474']
I'm sorry I will make sure and pencil my birthday out for the rest of my life so it avoids giving you ammo?

WTF!!!!11111!111!!!! which ammo have I given you that warranted you creeping on me in a thread you started?
[/quote]

See: every single [s]post[/s] fail you made, including this one. :awesome:

[quote]"You see your honor, I'm following that lady because she gave me a knowing smile. Yes, I'm aware of the latest restraining order - but the courts just don't understand. I need to save her!"

"From what? Um"[/quote]

ummmm what? :wacko:

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='speakerwire' timestamp='1305317590' post='2711475']
"You see your honor, I'm following that lady because she gave me a knowing smile. Yes, I'm aware of the latest restraining order - but the courts just don't understand. I [i]need[/i] to save her!"

"From what? Um"
[/quote]

Hiro was dressed Provacatively.

[quote name='SADeki' timestamp='1305318970' post='2711479']
[/quote]

I can't help it if I like wearing a mankini, That doesn't give anyone the right to pester me like some dirty old man.

"[i]You look good, that's all the ammo I need to harass you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/i]"

"[i]you shouldn't have wore they clothes then if you didn't want that kind of attention[/i]"

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1305319952' post='2711487']
[/quote]
[url="http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/hariy-man-wearing-speedos-or-budgee-smugglers-and-1.jpg"]Careful before clicking[/url]

No....just no. :gag:

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1305325123' post='2711519']
[url="http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/hariy-man-wearing-speedos-or-budgee-smugglers-and-1.jpg"]Careful before clicking[/url]

No....just no. :gag:
[/quote]
OH MY GOD YOU SAID HIS TEAMMATES TOO OH THE PRIVILEGE.
it is a thread about him and you've shown to be obsessed about him in many of your posts.
also adding retarded pictures doesn't benefit you much.

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1305355407' post='2711664']
OH MY GOD YOU SAID HIS TEAMMATES TOO OH THE PRIVILEGE.
it is a thread about him and you've shown to be obsessed about him in many of your posts.
also adding retarded pictures doesn't benefit you much.
[/quote]
Guessing you didn't notice the cake either. Bright group of guys over there! :awesome:

[quote name='Style #386' timestamp='1305491362' post='2712288']
The Hiro-William dynamic is one of the weirder ones in recent memory.
[/quote]

Well all I can say really say is it is one sided. I may have given him a bit of light hearted banter. He seems to have taken it in the wrong manner and now has some kind of schoolboy crush on me. IDK, you are correct, it is weird. If there were anything I could do to correct his creepiness or change his focus, I would. All I fear that would happen is he would just creep on someone else.

:unsure: