So I noticed

Williambonney

[quote name='Wabooz' timestamp='1305232911' post='2710825']
Maelstrom Maelstrom Maelstrom ..

Happy birthday Hiro :)
[/quote]

Thanks Wabooz <3, I kind of like the trend in this thread. It has all the most important bits in it, Laughing at william bonney, laughing at maelst*** Vor***, chairman hal jokes and an obligatory Haflinger post. Thanks william boner you have produced yet another masterpiece.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1305238847' post='2710886']
Thanks Wabooz <3, I kind of like the trend in this thread. It has all the most important bits in it, Laughing at william bonney, laughing at maelst*** Vor***, chairman hal jokes and an obligatory Haflinger post. Thanks william boner you have produced yet another masterpiece.
[/quote]
I aim to please :P See you soon if your not chickening out in peace mode :ehm:

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1305239240' post='2710897']
I aim to please :P See you soon if your not chickening out in peace mode :ehm:
[/quote]

Listen, if you want to wine me/dine me and get my phone number, just ask.

The fact this has gotten past 1 page really amuses me, who would have thought that my persona makes people so mad that they have to post threads about me. It only strokes that massive ego I have, seriously from the deepest depth of my heart, thank you.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1305242223' post='2710937']
OH THOSE 80 TECH NUKES ARE INSANE
[img]http://fireflyinternational.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/toy-rocket-launch.jpg[/img]

happy birthday hiro.
[/quote]

You know I was going to say the same earlier in the thread that the 75 tech nukes were crippling me when we fought, but that would have been a lie and it may have hurt his sensitive feelings.

Thanks Velox

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1305242425' post='2710940']
You know I was going to say the same earlier in the thread that the 75 tech nukes were crippling me when we fought, but that would have been a lie and it may have hurt his sensitive feelings.

Thanks Velox
[/quote]
Actually when we fought I had 500 to your 1300, but I still crippled you to the point of defeat alerts and bill lock, only thing that saved you was the aid from Umbrella.

tl,dr
[img]http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/home-simpson-fire-cereal-epic-fail.jpg[/img]

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1305242847' post='2710944']
Actually when we fought I had 500 to your 1300, but I still crippled you to the point of defeat alerts and bill lock, only thing that saved you was the aid from Umbrella.

tl,dr
[img]http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/home-simpson-fire-cereal-epic-fail.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Young man is indeed riding mighty high on the rickershaw tho.

tl,dr
[/quote]
Doesn't change the fact you're nuking with 80 tech. Well so does the rest of NPO so i guess you're forgiven.

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1305245960' post='2710971']
Doesn't change the fact you're nuking with 80 tech. Well so does the rest of NPO so i guess you're forgiven.
[/quote]
That's right, and the three guys I'm fighting are still going down in flames. :smug:

Happy birthday.

Wait.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1305192836' post='2710609']
[img]http://media.cakecentral.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/206723/normal_100_0873.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Is the cake a lie?

tl,dr
[/quote]

Correct on the tech thing, As usual you are a liar on the crippled thing. You got 1 defeat alert after nuking pre update then defeat alerting after update. WWWhoaaaaaaa hard to do. Wrong on bill lock as well. 1 out of 3 is not bad for you though.

Now you can post up another terrible picture to go with your obsessively bad thread and to go along with your stalker like obsession with me? Really? What is your deal with me? I don't like boys so your out of luck with that, I'm married dude. Stop stalking me on these forums. What's next? You asking for my phone number and you try to get my personal email so you can cry some more in my inbox about your undying love for me?

For real I don't get how I can have such an impact on someone after a few weeks of war and some banter enough for them to mention me in most threads he posts in and make threads about me. I really must have twisted your melon aye. I apologise for that William, it is just a game for me, I didn't know you were going to take it so badly and respond in this stalker like fasion. Lay of the games go outside and get some real friends dude. AND NO MEANS NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1305228153' post='2710780']
I for one am surprised he found time between being a published author and being so excruciatingly well connected in CN politics to post in this thread.[/quote]

Sorry I hurt your feelings? :shrug: I must have, given the level of OOC insult here. This is a browser based game I play as a hobby for fun when I'm not busy doing other things.

Since it has come up...again...

In making a point that Xiph shouldn't be ashamed that he writes Harry Potter fan fiction, I "outed" myself as a someone who was published as an author and isn't ashamed of it. No, I've never been on the NY Times Best Seller List, never claimed to be, indeed most everything I've written and gotten published was for a niche market a lifetime ago and I readily admitted it. I *did* however find a bit of amusement in the fact that Xiph took IC actions against people over their selective "outing" his work, particularly given that so many authors of all sorts of fiction (fan and original work) try so hard to get *any* sort of recognition/free publicity for what they write. I poked him a bit with a stick IC over it as did a number of other people, not be mean spirited over what he writes about (subject is a personal decision, not for others to question), but the fact that he reacted so badly to having it "exposed". I have also said publicly since that I wish his writing efforts well and hope he sticks with writing--it is something that is very hard to make a living at for the vast majority of authors as I can personally attest, as can several people who are also authors/amateur writers who play CN (no, I'm not naming names...I think it's been demonstrated here that such OOC stuff can get thrown back in your face). For most it ends up being merely a labor of love and nothing more.

Well there it is. Continue to poke sticks at me I guess. For some of you there is absolutely no separation of IC and OOC and that is why so many of us guard our privacy rather closely and dread having our email hacked (already happened to me once), our Facebook hacked, or getting obscene phone calls at 3 am. Were it not for the numerous friendships I've made while playing this game, it just wouldn't honestly be worth it.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1305298438' post='2711349']
Sorry I hurt your feelings? :shrug: I must have, given the level of OOC insult here. This is a browser based game I play as a hobby for fun when I'm not busy doing other things.

Since it has come up...again...

In making a point that Xiph shouldn't be ashamed that he writes Harry Potter fan fiction, I "outed" myself as a someone who was published as an author and isn't ashamed of it. No, I've never been on the NY Times Best Seller List, never claimed to be, indeed most everything I've written and gotten published was for a niche market a lifetime ago and I readily admitted it. I *did* however find a bit of amusement in the fact that Xiph took IC actions against people over their selective "outing" his work, particularly given that so many authors of all sorts of fiction (fan and original work) try so hard to get *any* sort of recognition/free publicity for what they write. I poked him a bit with a stick IC over it as did a number of other people, not be mean spirited over what he writes about (subject is a personal decision, not for others to question), but the fact that he reacted so badly to having it "exposed". I have also said publicly since that I wish his writing efforts well and hope he sticks with writing--it is something that is very hard to make a living at for the vast majority of authors as I can personally attest, as can several people who are also authors/amateur writers who play CN (no, I'm not naming names...I think it's been demonstrated here that such OOC stuff can get thrown back in your face). For most it ends up being merely a labor of love and nothing more.

Well there it is. Continue to poke sticks at me I guess. For some of you there is absolutely no separation of IC and OOC and that is why so many of us guard our privacy rather closely and dread having our email hacked (already happened to me once), our Facebook hacked, or getting obscene phone calls at 3 am. Were it not for the numerous friendships I've made while playing this game, it just wouldn't honestly be worth it.
[/quote]

Don't out word me in my freakishly weird stalkers thread. You sir are wordy!

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1305307394' post='2711398']
1 - How did this thread turn into being about Hal.

2 - Why do people care what Hal does in RL.

3 - Happy birthday Hiro.
[/quote]

Thanks Hyperion, I hope you're doing well.

nippy, lol I was going to, then I figured I better not :awesome::lol1: Some may have taken it as poor humour.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1305309731' post='2711417']
nippy, lol I was going to, then I figured I better not :awesome::lol1: Some may have taken it as poor humour.
[/quote]

Well, *I* enjoyed it. :v:

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1305275479' post='2711259']
Correct on the tech thing, As usual you are a liar on the crippled thing. You got 1 defeat alert after nuking pre update then defeat alerting after update. WWWhoaaaaaaa hard to do. Wrong on bill lock as well. 1 out of 3 is not bad for you though.
[/quote]

Whatever you tell yourself to make you feel better, but looking at your tech now compared to mine... your nations stats look so much better, and the fact that you are in peace mode now just [i]takes the cake![/i] :awesome:

[quote]
Now you can post up another terrible picture to go with your obsessively bad thread and to go along with your stalker like obsession with me? Really? What is your deal with me? I don't like boys so your out of luck with that, I'm married dude. Stop stalking me on these forums. What's next? You asking for my phone number and you try to get my personal email so you can cry some more in my inbox about your undying love for me?
[/quote]

Actually if you bothered to notice, this thread isn't entirely about you. narcissist much?

[quote]
For real I don't get how I can have such an impact on someone after a few weeks of war and some banter enough for them to mention me in most threads he posts in and make threads about me. I really must have twisted your melon aye. I apologise for that William, it is just a game for me, I didn't know you were going to take it so badly and respond in this stalker like fasion. Lay of the games go outside and get some real friends dude. AND NO MEANS NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Nothing to feel sorry or special about, really. Especially the special part. :v:

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1305315392' post='2711458']
Whatever you tell yourself to make you feel better, but looking at your tech now compared to mine... your nations stats look so much better, and the fact that you are in peace mode now just [i]takes the cake![/i] :awesome:

Actually if you bothered to notice, this thread isn't entirely about you. narcissist much?

Nothing to feel sorry or special about, really. Especially the special part. :v:
[/quote]

Ohh sorry, there is another Hiro Nakara that the OP was directing the thread at? My bad. So if you don't have mad love for me then why after facing me 2 times and losing you kind of mention me in other threads when really there is no need to. Pretty much try to inject yourself into my conversations and now begin threads about me? It's creepy.

In fact this is most definitely your song.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0"]Do not click if easily offended[/url]

NO MEANS NO OKAY!!!!!!!!!!