High Income Set, I need FISH and

JoshuaR

[color="#FF0000"][b]FILLED
[/b][/color]
BLACK TEAM TRADE CIRCLE

WANTED:

FISH and
LEAD or GEMS or WINE or SILVER (in order of preference)

This is for a circle with

JoshuaR
gold water

Dodoei123
iron lumber

Kell Shock
spices wheat

W_A_R
sugar uranium

LongDuckDong
cattle pigs

Details on the circle:

CATTLE - [color=#80FF00]LongDuckDong[/color]
FISH - [color=#80FF00]Curly Mullet[/color] [color=#FF0000]biggp (alternate)[/color]
GOLD - [color=#80ff00]JoshuaR[/color]
IRON - [color=#80ff00]Dodoei123[/color]
LEAD or GEMS or WINE or SILVER (in order of preference) - [color=#80FF00]Curly Mullet (wine)[/color] [color=#FF0000]biggp (alternate)[/color]
LUMBER - [color=#80ff00]Dodoei123[/color]
PIGS or much less preferred GEMS or SILVER - [color=#80FF00]LongDuckDong[/color]
SPICES or less preferred COAL - [color=#80FF00]Kell Shock[/color]
SUGAR - [color=#80FF00]W_A_R[/color]
URANIUM - [color=#80FF00]W_A_R[/color]
WATER - [color=#80ff00]JoshuaR[/color]
WHEAT - [color=#80FF00]Kell Shock[/color]

Bonus Resource: FAST FOOD

([color=#80FF00]green [/color]is primary, [color=#FF0000]red [/color]is sub)

Any of the following, as a rough comparison for my own nation (NETS aren't accurate, taken using a rough program some years ago actually, just for comparison):
cattle fish gold iron [b]lead [/b]lumber [b]silver [/b]sugar uranium water wheat [b]wine[/b]: give you a net of 2.5171002783195004E7
cattle [b]coal [/b]fish [b]gems [/b]gold iron lumber [b]silver [/b]sugar uranium water wheat: give you a net of 2.540376719293213E7
cattle fish gold iron lumber pigs [b]silver [/b]spices sugar uranium water wheat: give you a net of 2.55813841719789E7
cattle fish gold iron lumber pigs spices sugar uranium water wheat [b]wine[/b]: give you a net of 2.5581384171978906E7
[color=#4000FF]cattle fish [b]gems [/b]gold iron lumber pigs spices sugar uranium water wheat: give you a net of 2.5661886794862546E7[/color]
cattle fish gold iron [b]lead [/b]lumber pigs spices sugar uranium water wheat: give you a net of 2.590339466351346E7

[color=#40FF00]Hello all[/color], I have a very ideal proposed resource set [b]for those who are sitting on infra[/b], either at high levels like myself, or waiting for a jump.

This resource set NETTED me some $3mil+ each day when I first switched to it from 3BR as well as 3BR replacing gems and spices with gold and uranium. At the time, that was about 20-25% of an increase from my previous NET with 3BG. All in all, a huge boost to my income, after I had quit buying infra.

Stats for just one of the sets listed above, the highlighted blue one, in general:

[color=#4000FF]Initial infrastructure cost: -11%
[b]Infrastructure upkeep: -21%
Population increase: 30.6%
Citizen income increase: $4.5
Population happiness increase: 10[/b][/color]

Note the HUGE income. 30.6% is the population you get with 3BG. But you're also getting +$24.5 base income, or +$50.8375 in real income with the full improvement modifier.

However, with uranium as a native resource and/or the nuclear power plant, uranium is worth even more: halving nuke costs, adding back uranium bonus of 3+.15*30, and with the mining industry, another +$2 ($4.15).

And as my nation now has Radon, lead, uranium, gold, and water EACH add +$3 base income, or +$24.9 in real income. (Thus the preferred set is
cattle fish [b]gold [/b]iron [b]lead [/b]lumber pigs spices sugar [b]uranium [/b][b]water [/b]wheat for me, but gems > lead for most people)

However, with this set, note the measly 11% infra purchase reduction. You CANNOT BUY INFRA with this resource set, unless you temp away from it. That's fine with me if you join the set! :)

Infrastructure upkeep, however, is -21%, even better than 3BR's -18%. Thus, your NET INCOME is ENORMOUS.

EDIT: This is a black team trade circle.

Edited by JoshuaR