The Emperor's son

lutai

After a long time of being in hiding, Kachiyuri decided to head to china to visit Luo Yang where the old Lu Imperial capital that now lies in ruin due to the heavy explosions caused by the first Emperor Lu Tai is located. He grabbed his cell phone and made a call to Zargathia's leader, Kachiyuri wished too have her company while he looked at his father's grave the phone started to ring and the Zargathian phone line picked up and asked for the reason of the call Kachiyuri gave these words too them. "I would like too speak to the leader of Zargathia tell her its a old friend". With a smile he awaited for their response.

Edited by lutai

• 2 weeks later...

Answering the phone would not be Queen Amyante herself, but the Royal Secretary, Rebecca Célentin. She would politely request him to remain on hold for a couple of minutes, after which he was patched through.

- "Hello, this is Queen Tojimaru, who is it?"

[quote name='Amyante' timestamp='1306186245' post='2717106']
Answering the phone would not be Queen Amyante herself, but the Royal Secretary, Rebecca Célentin. She would politely request him to remain on hold for a couple of minutes, after which he was patched through.

- "Hello, this is Queen Tojimaru, who is it?"
[/quote]

He paused for a brief moment and took a deep breath, his body was cold as the voice of the Queen of Zargathia filled his memories of the fall of Lu and it's horrid rule over in Northern china and Mongolia. He started to speak, "Its Prince Lu Zhou, is this the Queen I know or is it just someone filling in for her. If it is your I would like too ask you a question and if you are not please ether hang up now or let her majesty on the phone". He stood there cold with a emotionless stare as he quietly awaited the response from the Queen.

Amyante listened to Zhou as he spoke, resisting the urge to smirk. Normally she´d have been irritated at the manner in which she had just been asked to identify herself, but Zhou was a Lu after all. It had been something she had come to accept as a fact back when the Lu Empire still ruled Mongolia.

- "Yeah, this is me. It´s been a while hasn´t it, how´ve you been?"

[quote name='Amyante' timestamp='1306758328' post='2720548']
Amyante listened to Zhou as he spoke, resisting the urge to smirk. Normally she´d have been irritated at the manner in which she had just been asked to identify herself, but Zhou was a Lu after all. It had been something she had come to accept as a fact back when the Lu Empire still ruled Mongolia.

- "Yeah, this is me. It´s been a while hasn´t it, how´ve you been?"
[/quote]

He smirked, "yes its been awhile sense our last meeting and you know I am planning to visit China and go to my fathers grave. The shattered ruins of the Lu Emperor Lu Tai, I want too look back into the past so I can remember what China went through during my fathers rule. Remember the civil wars and too maybe one day burn all the sins I have done as a Emperor myself in essence, and I would like for you to be there as I put on this little ceremony. If you wish too be apart of the ceremony just saying it is your choice Amyante".

Amyante thought for a moment, sifting through her memories to recall the places Zhou was speaking of. Official duties had kept her busy for most of the time, and she had almost forgotten just where it was located. She would need to check up on it later.

- "The ruins... From what i remember, i´ve had them restored to their former glory a while ago as a national monument. The graves are still there though, and locked to the public of course."

"You have, well that is quite nice to know I shall meet you there in there in three days. And I hope our little meeting shall go off without any problems, and there might be some questions I want to ask of you while we are at national monument so for now I bid you farewell during this call. I shall meet you when the sun is at noon"

Amyante paused for a moment before replying, leafing through a small agenda on her desk. There were no appointments listed that day so there would be no problem, and if she slept in the mansion at Hulunbuir she could cut travel time by a considerable amount as well. She might even bring Lu Gang along, it was a while since she last had the opportunity to spend some time with him.

- "very well, the palace at noon it is. See you then."