Dispatch from the United Federation of the East

Triyun

[quote][b][u][center]Dispatch from the August Imperator of the United Federation of the East[/center][/b][/u]

[center][img]http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/6374/eastasia.png[/img][/center]

I hereby create the following nations, the Greater Korean Federation and Akitsushima. The United Federation reaffirms its absolute commitment to the Nanjing Diktat at the same time. Both states are considered new nations by the United Federation of the East and thus, diplomatic agreements do not carry over. Further we hereby announce a unilateral 1 year protectorate over Akitsushima and pledge to defend them if attacked.

The final status of Southern Japan and non-Ehestadt Transamur are undergoing review along with Jeju and Tsushima. Non-UFE and allied forces are to remain out of these territories. Allied forces may enter with permission.

Our forces on the Korean Peninsula along with their equipment have been relocated.

[center][b]Signed:[/b][/center]

Jia, August Imperator of the United Federation of the East, Shogun of Southern Japan, Scourge of the Moralist Threat, High Chieftain of the Hmong, Khan of the Southern Mongols, Last King of Thailand, and possibly if I understand European royalty's technicalities correctly Prince Consort of Jerusalem also $%&@ Off[/quote]

Edited by Triyun

[OOC: I'm assuming this is a public announcement?]

New Cadia congratulates all parties involved on the formation of this new state and introduced peace, especially in a time of constant conflict and senseless belligerence that this world seems to dip in and out of.