I'm Out

In Spades

Well, I'm off to another foreign farm soil real soon. Which means that I won't have time for CN for the foreseeable future. It's been real fun, lots of laughs and drinks.

Most of the people I knew in the game are long gone and most of the current rulers out there probably don't know me. Some of the more vocal rulers on the OWF have evolved into furries and weebos, so good riddance.

Shout outs (in no particular order) go to:

Mila, Cptgodzilla, Bronzestar, blanding, The Evilest Eye, Tiberius Lupus, the prophet, raasaa, bamabuck, Mayki, Schattenmann, noobvillager, killjoy, Mr Hinky, omgmormons, Jedaye DaGeordie, Nobby, Dumwhiteguy, mvbomber, phil collins, greenacres, twistedrebel, jwconner, Hoo, caffeine (for being so easy to pick on), Da Dreadlord, Gibson, wickedj, badomen, tailsk, kingwally, p2die, la famzy, alfred von tirpitz, adel, joe stupid, el hefe, centurion adams, kemmo, yukon don, Bob Ilyani, mamaduck, aerotatt, gofast2006, Prez. Jack Mehoff, thetrooper, grimshaw, regent, goose and whoever else I missed over my years of reminiscing. You're all awesome in my book.

Thanks to LUE, GOONs, TOOL, OMFG, MA, GGA, TOP and Ragnarok for taking me in at some point or another. You each hold a special place in my brain meats.

A very special thanks to KaitlinK for being there doing the good times and bad, my most favorite drinking buddy and bestest friend. I'm sad that I won't be around when the twins are born

If this message is OOC, oh well.

Cheers,
-me

Thanks for the well-wishes everyone. I would reply to them all personally, but I only have two minutes before the next briefing and my god does the iphone keyboard suck horrifically. I think it was invented by Lucifer himself.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1304987055' post='2709344']
You arent making people go boom? :( not accept
[/quote]
I've been drooling at an explosive exit ever since I entered the game. Unfortunately, I ship out in two days with zero down-time.

[quote name='In Spades' timestamp='1305081990' post='2709927']
Thanks for the well-wishes everyone. I would reply to them all personally, but I only have two minutes before the next briefing and my god does the iphone keyboard suck horrifically. I think it was invented by Lucifer himself.

I've been drooling at an explosive exit ever since I entered the game. Unfortunately, I ship out in two days with zero down-time.
[/quote]
Thats a nuke or 3 :D