TTK and xXx MDoA

East Prussia

[color="#0000FF"][color="#FF0000"][b]Th[/b][/color][color="#FF0000"][b]e Templar Knights–xXx Mutual Defense and Optional Aggression Pact
[/b][/color][/color]
[b][b]The Sexy Knights Pact[/b][/b]

Article I � Non-aggression
Both signatories pledge to refrain from any attacks, military or otherwise, upon the other. Both signatories shall not condone any acts of aggression toward the other nor use sanctions upon the other. Both signatories also pledge that diplomacy shall be the first action taken in any incident.

Article II - Mutual Defense
An act of war upon one signatory is to be considered an act of war upon the other and will be responded to with all available force. Each signatory agrees to provide any and all information pertinent to the defense of the other. Neither signatory is obligated to defend the other through actions as a result of other treaties.

Article III� Optional Aggression

Both signatories shall have the option to join in the aggression of the other signatory upon another alliance.

Article IV� Termination
If one of the signatory alliances decides to cancel this agreement, it must give the other party 96 hours notice prior to the official cancellation, during which all articles will be upheld.

[color=#9300C4]Signed for xXx:[/color]

the Heff: alex10
MoFA: Lord Waqor
Member of Playmates Council: El Barto
Member of Playmates Council: Alex0827a

[color=#ee4a2d]Signed for The Templar Knights:[/color]

High Priest: Belorussia
MoD:Hawkeye
MoIA: Mandystalin
MoFA:General Abed

TE treaties :mellow:

There's no reason alliances can't be buds and work together in wars without an official document. Treaties are kinda lame in my personal opinion..

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1304896559' post='2708755']
TE treaties :mellow:

There's no reason alliances can't be buds and work together in wars without an official document. Treaties are kinda lame in my personal opinion..
[/quote]
yeah.... I had to suffer through a plethora of them for years while I was in TPF/TPC..

This was to secure a stop to raids from top 10 alliances, and make sure that we will have a strong bond and an attack on 1 will be an attack on both, but as of thus far we have no means for aggression, this was just to protect us both, not start a war.

Edited by East Prussia

[quote name='East Prussia' timestamp='1304901842' post='2708785']
This was to secure a stop to raids from top 10 alliances, and make sure that we will have a strong bond and an attack on 1 will be an attack on both, but as of thus far we have no means for aggression, this was just to protect us both, not start a war.
[/quote]

I wish you all well and have no problem with your defense packed, but in reality you just told any attacker that they must now blitz both alliances on the first day. Where other wise with out a declared alliance packed the alliance not attacked could have surprised blitz in defense but now you don't have that option.

This is why when XXX approached the Kiwi's for a treaty we just said when the time comes call us if you need help!

Oh and Raiding: it is different every round I remember TPC mass raiding almost every alliance in round 10 that ended with 2 short wars Kiwi/WAPA vs TPC then few days later Kiwi/RnR vs TPC, and RnR was suppose to be friends with TPC.

War is good. Treaties are bad. People raid you, find a few partners and raid them back. We are always up for a fight!

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1304875376' post='2708613']
This is clearly just a reason to attack someone together.
[/quote]

you would know being...... oh wait you have nothing to do with these alliances, thus you wouldn't know, why not put on your big girl panties and do something other than make baseless assumptions as to other alliances motives?

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1304962230' post='2709102']
you would know being...... oh wait you have nothing to do with these alliances, thus you wouldn't know, why not put on your big girl panties and do something other than make baseless assumptions as to other alliances motives?
[/quote]
I think the jist of what he is saying is that when looking at one as a potential target you might as well hit the other with a blitz because they are obligated to help. Therefore announcing a treaty makes you more of a target. The xXx guys are decent dudes and , I think, are just trying to get into the spirit of politics so I don't mind much at all.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1304963602' post='2709112']
If that is the case i'll retract my previous statement put on my big girl panties and stop making misguided assumptions as to what other people mean ;)
[/quote]
I LOL'd hard at this...

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1304962230' post='2709102']
why not put on your big girl panties and do something other than make baseless assumptions as to other alliances motives?
[/quote]
Because without trolling, these threads might become boring.

[quote name='JonBoy16' timestamp='1305123548' post='2710114']
Because without trolling, these threads might become boring.
[/quote]

no, just no. don't advocate the behaviour that gets threads turned into the bawwfests we had last round, planet steve does not need that inflicted upon it yet again, so far this round has been quite good.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1305156118' post='2710301']
no, just no. don't advocate the behaviour that gets threads turned into the bawwfests we had last round, planet steve does not need that inflicted upon it yet again, so far this round has been quite good.
[/quote]
You have to admit. A slight level of trolling is good for the liveliness and adventures of the OWF.

• 2 weeks later...

We (xXx) signed a treaty with TTK because we could, we wanted to and we thought it was the best move for our alliance. TTK were interested and they seemed like a good lot. on