Official Notification

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1304813781' post='2708282']
D34th, you of all people should know some of these 'elite' alliances have made a CAREER out of jumping from side to side to save infra. That and making very retarded "i wont nuke you if you dont nuke me" promises
[/quote]
Which alliances are you referring to here?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='FreddieMercury' timestamp='1304814926' post='2708287']
Yup, TOP was a much more fearsome alliance at their stats peak. Umbrella was like the smaller brother who didn't come close.
[/quote]
I don't think many people would disagree with that, although I'm not really sure what it has to do with anything.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1304806386' post='2708214']
What is this? No Perma PZI for Pansy?

NOT ACCEPT NPO...NOT ACCEPT!
[/quote]
Patience, I'm still working on that one :P

To all my comrades, let's show these clowns why Moo tang clan ain't nothin to $@#! with. o/

[img]http://www.grandbastard.reloadpress.com/fan.jpg[/img]

And now for something completely different.

[img]http://content7.flixster.com/photo/11/06/80/11068013_gal.jpg[/img]

We are pleased to announce that the Bruins have swept the Flyers in 4 straight!!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled trolling.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1304819802' post='2708306']
Doomhouse and company's warboners are hereby satisfied.
[/quote]
Probably not. 10 million of 16 million NS destroyed wasn't enough. You think another 2 million will satisfy you?

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1304813565' post='2708279']
That's based on numbers of nations nuked, not on their size. It will probably be dropping with most of the alliances leaving the conflict.

For those smaller NPO nations, I recommend the hospitality of delendum of Ricochet. Alas Uncle Stalin has finally entered peace mode.

Good luck, comrades.
[/quote]

Might want to recheck that. ;)

[quote name='Sir Paul' timestamp='1304821141' post='2708316']
Probably not. 10 million of 16 million NS destroyed wasn't enough. You think another 2 million will satisfy you?
[/quote]

Since we've been spending the whole war waiting for this specific 2 million to come fight, yes.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1304811628' post='2708257']
Fun fact: 18 nations of the Umbrella top 20 had less casualties than me who (and because of that) never was above 90k NS and there are people who still glorify Umbrella because they have big nations, for you who are jealousy of Umbrella learn how to build an alliance like them:

1- Always chose the winner side
2- Don't get too involved in the fight, send meatshields instead.
3- Brag about your stats.

:v:
[/quote]

You also have more casualties than 19 nations out of NPO's top 20. What exactly is your point? Since when did you become a standard for reference on casualties and nation sacrifice?

But just because you're an ass, I have about 3 times your NS and more or less the same casualties you do. And there's plenty more members of Umbrella like that. So yeah, we suck, completely.

To NPO, thanks and have fun :)

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1304806436' post='2708215']
Sad days Bro, Sad days
[/quote]

Just wait, my friend. I throw down my glove and challenge you to a duel, good flower boy. Just wait; I will rebuild to your level; of course I have never been that high in the entire history of the game but it could happen. *shakes hoof*

[size="1"]Edited by Sharon, nurse[/size]

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1304823208' post='2708323']
Hey bro, have you [i]seen[/i] his scars and beholden his commitment?

unreal dog
[/quote]

Polar's commitment is something always present in my memory. Or the lack of it.

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' timestamp='1304823242' post='2708324']
Just wait, my friend. I throw down my glove and challenge you to a duel, good flower boy. Just wait; I will rebuild to your level; of course I have never been that high in the entire history of the game but it could happen. *shakes hoof*

[size="1"]Edited by Sharon, nurse[/size]
[/quote]
Well you're not Emperor anymore (thus not subject to a stream of rogues) and I figure it'll be a while before NPO gets drawn into another war so who knows what could happen!

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1304825237' post='2708339']
Well you're not Emperor anymore (thus not subject to a stream of rogues) and I figure it'll be a while before NPO gets drawn into another war so who knows what could happen!
[/quote]
I intend to aid him up, I want myself some steak :P