Who Would You Treaty?

Your alliance leader is dead.

Not only that, but everyone else ahead of you in your alliance's chain of command died in the same car crash. They were going to some kind of government convention or something. Bottom line, you're the new Emperor/President/Secretary General/Ayatollah of your alliance. Woooooo.

So anyway, your first day on the job you see this letter on your desk. It's the will of your former alliance leader, and it really only has one thing in it: All our treaties are hereby cancelled.

So now you have to choose who to sign treaties with. Any number of treaties, and you are allowed to include former allies as well.

GOGOGO!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comedy option: OPA

really though: STA, Genesis, USN, IAA, ARES, TKTB, CCC, Fark, Créole, KoH, Avalanche, TIO I would resign with. Also would be looking to build a relationship with Argent, IRON, NSO, International, \m/, Deinos (:P), TOOL, RIA, Nordreich. Not all of those would be MDP level though.

edit2: also PPF

Edited by Draztikus

I've always held a certain fondness for going treaty-less, so none. If somebody you like is attacked, you shouldn't need a piece of paper to do something about it.

Edited by Letum

I don't really know, I'd be dead lol.

Though if I could will it so that we could have treaties with any alliance on any level it would look something like this.

MDoAP Bloc- Paragon, KoH, NFL, and AESIR.
MDP's- Wolfpack, FEAR
ODP's- Gotham, KoT, Rosular Kingdom
PIAT's- Europa, GATO, Sparta

Reasoning-
I really like Paragon, KoH, NFL, and AESIR. I think given a chance they would all get along well, and I'd gladly go to war for any of these alliances, and well I think a bloc would be fun with these guys.

FEAR, without question if FEAR dropped us tomorrow and was attacked two months from now we would be die for them still.
WP, I don't have the same reverencer for them I have for FEAR, but they are a very honorable alliance, I like their members, and their record shows that if they are involved FEAR proceeded them or is following shortly behind.
RK, I'm a man of my roots. There are conditions on which I wouldn't send the alliance to its end for them, but I would gladly give everything the alliance had to give to fight in their defense.
KoT, good group of people, I like their members and given a just situation I would fight with them, if nothing more help aid them after.
Gotham, I only know a few members from this alliance so defending them would be on a case by case basis, but we would gladly help them rebound.
Europa I don't know well, but they are part of BFF so what I said for FEAR and WP carries weight here.
GATO, I spent a short time with GATO to learn how a democratic alliance works and their members are more than accepting of anybody and thats something I strive to pass onto my own members.

Edited by Muddog

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1304705472' post='2707579']
Your alliance leader is dead.[/quote]
Thanks for excluding me from participating in your thread.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1304705766' post='2707581']
I would pull a MK and resign almost all of them. :awesome:
[/quote]
Then hire Azaghul to strut around claiming that you had just revolutionised FA on Planet Bob.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1304713782' post='2707639']
With Archon (really) dead, I could finally leave . . .
[/quote]
. . . MK and join Cult of Justitia."

Ragnarok- MDP. They do what they feel is right regardless of peer pressure or popular opinion. Won't bail on thier allies when the going gets tough.

New Sith Order- MDP. Loyal and fearless... maybe a little too fearless. The NSO would never hang an ally out to dry.

Creole- PIAT. Any alliance with Jyrinx as a member is an alliance I want to know better.

Not only that, but everyone else ahead of you in your alliance's chain of command died in the same car crash. They were going to some kind of government convention or something. Bottom line, you're the new Emperor/President/Secretary General/Ayatollah of your alliance. Woooooo.

So anyway, your first day on the job you see this letter on your desk. It's the will of your former alliance leader, and it really only has one thing in it: All our treaties are hereby cancelled.

So now you have to choose who to sign treaties with. Any number of treaties, and you are allowed to include former allies as well.

GOGOGO!
[/quote]

RandomInterrupt, Dajobo, GEwilliam, Llanowar Elf, Moridin, Mergerberger, Zessa, Quantum Leap, Elborrador, Hullean and EaTeM_uP all dead? WHAT I'VE DONE? :frantic: I took my reaper job too seriously :unsure:

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1304705872' post='2707584']
I've always held a certain fondness for going treaty-less, so none. If somebody you like is attacked, you shouldn't need a piece of paper to do something about it.
[/quote]
Pretty much this, that way we could defend those we care about and they wouldn't get grief from haters during peace time.

NPO/TOP/Umbrella/NpO.MDAP BLOC
[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif[/img]

I'd go down in history as the greatest politician MK ever had...dare I say better then Archon himself?

(Because the above line-up is literally impossible at this point).

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1304719598' post='2707694']
[color="#0000FF"]I'd sign with Sparta[/color]
[/quote]
I...I...I'm not sure how to respond to this. Somebody go get Satan a jacket, he must be cold down there. :blink:

That being said, thank you?

Also, I'm going to answer in the form of the classic "Marry, Screw, Kill" game, reworded to "Bloc, Treaty, Roll". I'll limit the bloc to 6 members (including us) total, as that is the largest number of alliances in a major bloc today. I'll pretend like we are only allowed to have one non-bloc treaty, and we are only allowed to roll one alliance.

Bloc - Fark, MHA, R&R, Sparta, RIA, Asgaard

Treaty - This is tough, so for the sake of not having to choose between resigning any current allies, I'll say TOP. They're pretty damn awesome. Also, Crym, wings in 7, Flyers in 7, Nucks in 6. Nucks beat wings in 6. Flyers beat Lightning in 5. Nucks win the cup in 7. You heard it hear first.

Roll - Normally I'd say something like NSO or CoJ just for the entertainment factor, but that seems a little pointless. I'd rather roll somebody who actually might put up a fight, like MK or an Order or one of the FOK's. That would at least be fun and challenging.

[/quote]
I'd drop all treaties and declare a kamikaze war to the bitter end.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1304723845' post='2707735']
I...I...I'm not sure how to respond to this. Somebody go get Satan a jacket, he must be cold down there. :blink:

That being said, thank you?

Also, I'm going to answer in the form of the classic "Marry, Screw, Kill" game, reworded to "Bloc, Treaty, Roll". I'll limit the bloc to 6 members (including us) total, as that is the largest number of alliances in a major bloc today. I'll pretend like we are only allowed to have one non-bloc treaty, and we are only allowed to roll one alliance.

Bloc - Fark, MHA, R&R, Sparta, RIA, Asgaard

Treaty - This is tough, so for the sake of not having to choose between resigning any current allies, I'll say TOP. They're pretty damn awesome. Also, Crym, wings in 7, Flyers in 7, Nucks in 6. Nucks beat wings in 6. Flyers beat Lightning in 5. Nucks win the cup in 7. You heard it hear first.

Roll - Normally I'd say something like NSO or CoJ just for the entertainment factor, but that seems a little pointless. I'd rather roll somebody who actually might put up a fight, like MK or an Order or one of the FOK's. That would at least be fun and challenging.
[/quote]
The format would be more like, "Treaty, Fight on the Same Side in a War, Roll" but I love this idea. Could be a new thread. The treaty partner has to not be a current ally, the fighting partner has to be someone who wasn't on your side/front during the recent war (so could be on either side if you were neutral) and the alliance you'd be rolling would have to be a non-enemy.

Edited by Max Power