Staff Needed

Joseph Black

Organization XIII is looking for help in the following area's, please PM me if your interested.

Standard Signature Work- We would like to have 3 to 5 standard signatures made for Organization XIII. Pay would depend on quality of work and would range from 3 million to 9 million or 50 to 300 tech.

New Flag and/or Seal- We are looking to develop a new flag that is a blend between Organization XIII and our own personality. Pay would be the same as above.

New Forum Look- I'm no expert when it comes to making changes, I know the very basics about Invision free, but we are looking to have a forum skin made that is more in line with the theme of the alliance which would be Organization XIII from Kingdom Hearts. Pay would depending on quality of work, but would range from 3 to 9 mill or 50 to 300 tech.

Forum updates- We are also looking for someone who knows how to add all the cool features to a forum, again we are Invisionfree so I know not all the cool features are available, but we would like to add a legend at the bottom with corresponding color rank, masks would need color added. An Arcade would be amazing, but understandable if its unavailable, a more appropriate forum banner would prefer to have the flag centered with alliance gov to one side and alliance announcements to the other. We know it requires actual cash, but we'd like to know about getting an actual URL for our forum, if possible we'd like to add a link button to Cybernations forum and IRC to the forum somewhere. This would pay depending on what was done but would range from 3 to 18 million or 50 to 500 tech.

Edited by Muddog

Hi Mate I'd suggest you post this on our Think Tank noticeboard

http://s15.invisionfree.com/CN_ThinkTank/index.php

We've got a lot of people who I'm sure would be happy to help you.

Hell I got free artwork looked after this way just the other day.

You'll notice I'm using invision free as well. I've got a little experiance there with changing skins etc but i'm self teaching as well so it may be I can help you a little there.... or it may be that your looking at something more advanced.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1304676248' post='2707420']
Hi Mate I'd suggest you post this on our Think Tank noticeboard

http://s15.invisionfree.com/CN_ThinkTank/index.php

We've got a lot of people who I'm sure would be happy to help you.

Hell I got free artwork looked after this way just the other day.

You'll notice I'm using invision free as well. I've got a little experiance there with changing skins etc but i'm self teaching as well so it may be I can help you a little there.... or it may be that your looking at something more advanced.
[/quote]

Thank you, I've signed up. What is the "Think Tank" about?

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1304676918' post='2707423']
Thank you, I've signed up. What is the "Think Tank" about?
[/quote]

The Think Tank is a new independent project I have started to help new and upcoming alliances network and grow. It has guides, advice and most of all will give you a chance to network with other upcoming alliances and prospective protectors among other things.

I have now masked you as well so I hope you enjoy it.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1304757974' post='2707968']
Why would you want to change your flag? Seriously, it's what identifies you. Without that flag, hardly anybody would know who you are.
[/quote]
MK have just gone off the map for me since someone told me their flag changed.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1304757974' post='2707968']
Why would you want to change your flag? Seriously, it's what identifies you. Without that flag, hardly anybody would know who you are.
[/quote]

Actually we wanted to keep the symbol just change the colors to match our new forum layout.

our new flag,
[img]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/Muddog89/Flag1-3.png[/img]

Will you still know who we are?

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1304840174' post='2708437']
Actually we wanted to keep the symbol just change the colors to match our new forum layout.

our new flag,
[img]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/Muddog89/Flag1-3.png[/img]

Will you still know who we are?
[/quote]

You've upgraded to blue balls. I love it. You should make that your war flag.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1304845222' post='2708460']
[/quote]

... The other is now the war flag, they are blue for a reason.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1304675533' post='2707418']
Forum updates- We are also looking for someone who knows how to add all the cool features to a forum, again we are Invisionfree so I know not all the cool features are available, but we would like to add a legend at the bottom with corresponding color rank, masks would need color added. An Arcade would be amazing, but understandable if its unavailable, a more appropriate forum banner would prefer to have the flag centered with alliance gov to one side and alliance announcements to the other. We know it requires actual cash, but we'd like to know about getting an actual URL for our forum, if possible we'd like to add a link button to Cybernations forum and IRC to the forum somewhere. This would pay depending on what was done but would range from 3 to 18 million or 50 to 500 tech.
[/quote]

I could probably do all/most of this but its been a long time since I worked with invasionfree. PM me or query me on IRC

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1304845222' post='2708460']
[/quote]

I'm glad that I'm not the only person who see balls when look at that flag.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1304846616' post='2708468']
... The other is now the war flag, they are blue for a reason.
[/quote]

Ha, blue balls as long as there's no war. If there was ever a 'vote for best flag' competition, that flag would win by a mile.

Edited by MrMuz