I feel dysphoric

Mogar

hi  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote]dysphoria
a state or mood of dissatisfaction, restlessness, or anxiety. — dysphoric, adj.[/quote]
I asked this question on IRC and the results were about even, so I figured I would ask on the forums, note the results of the poll will not determine my decision in the slightest, just curious to get a general community opinion.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1304641026' post='2707153']
As I said on IRC, don't do it because what other people think.

Because we play CN like we live life, for ourselves. You don't owe anybody anything, we're all in this for ourselves first.
[/quote]
I dont do anything because of what other people think, I am just too lazy to count everyone's vote on IRC.

[quote name='Ninja Colt' timestamp='1304641058' post='2707154']
im pretty sure the consensus was for you to quit on irc.

enjoy the attention on the owf though
[/quote]
the doom house membership consensus was, correct.
[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1304641164' post='2707155']
If the results won't affect your opinion then don't post it.

Stop being an attention whore.

Quit if you want. You've had a break for a few years already. Did you like it? If so quit. If not stfu.
[/quote]
zoomy, you know me well enough to know that isnt possible, and I didnt enjoy the break, but since I've been back government seem to act even more like children than they did before I was banned, and there seems to be dramatically more discontent and unhappiness pervasive throughout the membership still playing.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1304641943' post='2707171']
will you stop amsging if you say stay?
[/quote]
no, all you people who complain about it should learn to talk more and then i wouldn't have to amsg, since i would be engaged in conversations.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1304643360' post='2707189']
you sound a little mad bro.
[/quote]
towards the "baww y u amsg!" people, perhaps, but it doesn't really bug me that they prefer silence over conversation, different strokes for different folks as they say.
[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1304643662' post='2707191']
Poll needs a "do not care, refuse to feed attention whore" option.
[/quote]
It's called null vote, 4 others besides myself chose that option, spoiler: you can too.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1304642056' post='2707172']
no, all you people who complain about it should learn to talk more and then i wouldn't have to amsg, since i would be engaged in conversations.
[/quote]
Pansy sets mode: +b *!*@*mogars details here*
Pansy: 2, Mogar: 0

Edited by wickedj

Dude, you need to understand this is a cry for attention because you're making a big deal about it. It's like going to a party and some dude keeps "talking" about how he is gonna beat someone's ass, but doesn't do it. You feel a certain way, make your OWN decisions and stop being a follower.

For real man, I do my own thing and continue pressing forward even with haters. They jelly. Be a leader, and if you can't, shut up and do what you need to do man. Not beating around the bush with you...you've been here a long time, you very well know how !@#$ runs around here.

[quote name='Snowbound Milk' timestamp='1304646041' post='2707227']
Sack up, Mogar. You know you have nothing better to do.
[/quote]
without the time sink i might actually find something better to do. :v: