An Announcement From Dos Equis

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]C. All membership votes must last a minimum of 72 hours, unless the required number of votes is reached at an earlier time.[/quote]

So this seems kinda weird to me. This means that an alliance (or couple of alliances) that wanted something could flood the vote in the first few hours and get it closed before anyone else had had a chance to even notice it. Just nitpicking- not malicious.

Congrats all :)

[quote name='Lord Caspian' timestamp='1304550338' post='2706318']
So this seems kinda weird to me. This means that an alliance (or couple of alliances) that wanted something could flood the vote in the first few hours and get it closed before anyone else had had a chance to even notice it. Just nitpicking- not malicious.

Congrats all :)
[/quote]

AKA 3 out of the four alliances?

[quote name='Lord Curzon' timestamp='1304550556' post='2706320']
AKA 3 out of the four alliances?
[/quote]

Yeah that's the implication I guess, but I can't imagine that they expect anywhere near the 1000+ members that that would include to vote.. Seems like there should be a line in defining the "required number of votes". If it is 3/4 alliances then they will never achieve that in 72 hours, let alone before 72 hours so the point is moot.

[quote name='Lord Caspian' timestamp='1304550952' post='2706326']
Yeah that's the implication I guess, but I can't imagine that they expect anywhere near the 1000+ members that that would include to vote.. Seems like there should be a line in defining the "required number of votes". If it is 3/4 alliances then they will never achieve that in 72 hours, let alone before 72 hours so the point is moot.
[/quote]

Each alliance has a delagation of 5 members with 1 vote per alliance. That what means with 3/4. Dont overthink it :)

[quote name='Lord Caspian' timestamp='1304550952' post='2706326']
[/quote]
Internal policy blah blah blah, outlined in parliamentary procedure section blah, subsection blah, line blah

/trust these people enough to bloc with them
//trust them enough to not be dicks about that kind of thing
///slashies

[quote name='Ruler with Plan X' timestamp='1304551307' post='2706339']
Internal policy blah blah blah, outlined in parliamentary procedure section blah, subsection blah, line blah

/trust these people enough to bloc with them
//trust them enough to not be dicks about that kind of thing
///slashies
[/quote]

Speak for yourself! I don't trust anyone!

/Fine, but ONLY the XX folks!
//But I WON'T stay thirsty!
///Cheers!

Edit: Spelling fail

Edited by D2theMcV

Here's to the conclusion of one of the worst-kept will they or won't they secrets in Planet Bob history.

Congrats to the four of you, you deserve eachother and I mean that in the very most positive way.