This is a terrifyingly large bloc. Hope it stays mostly harmless :ehm:
[/quote]

haha..We'll take it over completely >_>

:P

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Although only one alliance here is technically an "ally". I love all the alliances here equally![/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"] [/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]o/ [/size][/color]

Edited by welshgazza1992

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1304547122' post='2706243']
Ahahahahahahahaha! I'm going to laugh at every person who says this!
[i]WE [/i]didn't even know if this bloc would happen until after this last war, so I seriously doubt you knew anything.
[/quote]

There were rumours circulating :P

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1304547754' post='2706272']
I think we've all been expecting a Fark/Sparta/MHA bloc for about forever now but I like the R&R addition. Great move, guys.
[/quote]
This is because R&R is a master at being sneaky. We didn't even know we were gonna be in it!

o/ us

[quote name='905tf' timestamp='1304546442' post='2706200']
E. A week long joint meeting between the governments of all signatory alliances is required to take place at intervals no longer than every 90 days. The medium and location of said meeting is at the mutual discretion of the signatories.

The signatories of this bloc recognize that wars are complicated, and in an effort to make conflicts that much simpler for us, all signatories reserve the right to do whatever is necessary to advance the interests and security of Dos Equis in time of war. Whether the signatories go about any of the following actions is entirely up to the ruling government and/or voting membership of the applicable alliance. Nobody will be asked to do anything they don't want to do, but if they do want to do it, they are certainly allowed to. Such aforementioned rights include the following:

A - Signatories may withdraw from an ongoing conflict and/or front of a conflict not related to this bloc to re-engage a combatant of XX.
B - Signatories may attack any combatant against any ally of any XX signatory. A friend of one of us is a friend of all of us, and if one of them needs help, any member of XX may respond in kind if they so choose. This applies to both offensive and defensive operations.
C - XX cares about our friends, even if we aren't individually allied to them. If one of our 3rd party friends or allies is engaged in combat, XX will act as a chaining oDoAP treaty between all other 3rd party allies within the sum of our individual networks of friends. If anyone we know within our joint network feels generous and would like to offer direct assistance to our other friends, regardless of the connection between these two 3rd party alliances, they may do so through the XX treaty with consent from any XX alliance(s) connected to both parties.
D - If there is no way to avoid it, signatories may attack an ally of any non-XX signatory ally if it means ensuring the security of one another. It's nothing personal, it's just war. We hope you understand.[/quote]

I'm curious how these sections came about. Seem pretty unique, though not unnecessary.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1304546820' post='2706229']
You guys made PB look downright top secret by comparison, but congratulations on your launch.
[/quote]
[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1304547122' post='2706243']
Ahahahahahahahaha! I'm going to laugh at every person who says this!
[i]WE [/i]didn't even know if this bloc would happen until after this last war, so I seriously doubt you knew anything.
[/quote]
Apparently you didn't get the memo. XX is about the worst kept secret since PB :P