A Ragnarok Announcement

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this sucks!

I thought I'd have a few more years before I reached the peak of my life, but this treaty is going to be hard to beat!

o/ RoK :wub:
o/ NATO

[quote name='Wabooz' timestamp='1304504371' post='2705909']
Grats folks. Who does NATO currently hold treaties with? The wiki looks a bit outdated. Thanks
[/quote]

From memory NATO's main treatys are to TFD, NADC, Legion & NPO.

Also NATO... time to get back to Aqua hey ... you know you want to B-)

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1304506067' post='2705916']
From memory NATO's main treatys are to TFD, NADC, Legion & NPO.

Also NATO... time to get back to Aqua hey ... you know you want to B-)
[/quote]
I see. Thank you and again, congrats.

I find it interesting how many people are just crying over this treaty. Would I have done it probably not, but not me nor anyone else other than RoKers know the relationship shared with NATO. Its not an earth shattering treaty its a door way treaty so why not just say interesting and move on. Neither party is obligated to the other they simply wish to express a level of friendship has been rekindled.

I will congratulate both parties here and wish them the best.

Much love Kait and RoK

congrats to NATO this is a step in the right direction for yall IMO.

Edited by Buds The Man

Was glad to see this come together. Rokker's and NATOans have a long history and friendship that has stood many a tough test over the years. This proves that both alliances are mature alliances and are able to see the true bond through the diversions, negativity and malice of others. I am proud to call Ragnarok an ally!

The original NATO-Rok treaty was canceled while I was in government at Rok. One day we realized that we'd pretty much stopped hearing from them and when we attempted to communicate, they indicated that they had some issues to work through and that they would be in touch. They never got around to returning the phone call.

Later I found in part why. Under the circumstances and in retrospect, I understand what led to the communication breakdown and apologize for our part in it.

May NATO and Ragnarok enjoy improved relations in the coming weeks and months.