The Overtime Accords

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1305196397' post='2710628']
Ever tried to team up? I wouldn't mind lending a hand if it helps speed things up.... :v:
[/quote]
This was a while back, but believe me, it's in everybody's best interests, within and external of GOONS, that I remain in power. :v:

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1305225837' post='2710756']
Getting off the EoG list requires visiting the GOONS forums and performing whatever the individuals there (some not even nation rulers anymore) demand. If you fail to do this, you are subject to attack whenever/where ever GOONS sees fit. There is no provision for re-rolls being exempt. Indeed, the circumstances under which they will attack are left vague on purpose, exactly as was NPO's policy.
[/quote]
Hal, you really need to stop prattling on about things you know nothing about, we do not follow rerolls who delete.

[quote]
I don't care if GOONS thought that CSN makes the best creme-filled chocolate covered donuts this side of Heaven and coffee that would make angels cry. The timing implies endorsement. That your alliance congratulated GOONS on the treaty implies MK's endorsement. A stretch you say? Anyone not part of the Mushroom Hegemony would agree.
[/quote]
"Mushroom Hegemony" lol.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1305234661' post='2710838']
You shouldn't...you really shouldn't...for a variety of reasons.
[/quote]
How quaint, we are nothing if not honest and up front about our intentions and motives.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1305567685' post='2712908']
Hal, you really need to stop prattling on about things you know nothing about, we do not follow rerolls who delete.[/quote]

That was not what was stated or implied by your comrade. He stated a policy that followed along with NPO's policy pre-Karma. NPO didn't go after every single person either, but if a re-roll came to their attention and was still deemed of interest, they were pursued. The simple [i]possibly[/i] of being pursued and the few examples where it actually took place were enough to get NPO labeled as "evil doers" by Vox Populi (among other reasons).

Ultimately though the real proof whether or not you have a NPO-like policy regarding re-rolls is in the application, not whatever your public statements are here for the consumption of your allies. If stories leak about you strong arming alliances to get at someone who re-rolled to have them released to you or you simply attack them out of the blue, I'll have proven my point.

Now...if I'm the one "prattling on", why bring this up again days later? <_<

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1305573265' post='2712937']
That was not what was stated or implied by your comrade. He stated a policy that followed along with NPO's policy pre-Karma. NPO didn't go after every single person either, but if a re-roll came to their attention and was still deemed of interest, they were pursued. The simple [i]possibly[/i] of being pursued and the few examples where it actually took place were enough to get NPO labeled as "evil doers" by Vox Populi (among other reasons).

Ultimately though the real proof whether or not you have a NPO-like policy regarding re-rolls is in the application, not whatever your public statements are here for the consumption of your allies. If stories leak about you strong arming alliances to get at someone who re-rolled to have them released to you or you simply attack them out of the blue, I'll have proven my point.

Now...if I'm the one "prattling on", why bring this up again days later? <_<
[/quote]
What a load of crap.

Give a concrete example of us pursuing somebody after rerolling or shut the hell up.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1305574772' post='2712951']
What a load of crap.

Give a concrete example of us pursuing somebody after rerolling or shut the hell up.[/quote]

So then your member wasn't misquoted, and you want me to survey all the alliances on Planet Bob to provide proof of something that may or may not have happened yet or be silent...even though I had already shut up about it days ago.

Just do yourself a favor and take your own advice. :facepalm:

[quote name='Daimos' timestamp='1305547828' post='2712790']
Shrooms deleting, leaving the game, moving to other alliance during a NPO curbstomp? I thought this war was supposed to provide you much fun? If this does not do it for yah, than I do not now what does. Seems you got internal issues.
[/quote]
Beating down on guys that launch 4 attacks in a week and don't understand why buying 105 bombers is a bad idea is hardly my idea of an exciting fight.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1305578313' post='2713001']
So then your member wasn't misquoted, and you want me to survey all the alliances on Planet Bob to provide proof of something that may or may not have happened yet or be silent...even though I had already shut up about it days ago.

[/quote]
If you want to accuse us of something we're not doing, the burden of proof is on you to prove your claim. So where is the proof? I ask this rhetorically, because I already know you have nothing, because we do not engage in that practice. You merely want to sling mud. That it was a few days ago does nothing to detract from the fact that you are a fraud.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1305579076' post='2713008']
If you want to accuse us of something we're not doing, the burden of proof is on you to prove your claim. So where is the proof? I ask this rhetorically, because I already know you have nothing, because we do not engage in that practice. You merely want to sling mud. That it was a few days ago does nothing to detract from the fact that you are a fraud.
[/quote]
What are you talking about? The statute of limitations on forum posting [i]clearly[/i] states that if an accusation is not rebuffed within three hours it becomes, in legal terms, "Tru Fax"

well

o/ NPO
o/ TPF
o/ All allies who stood up for NPO

and a half hearted hail for everyone i fought against (with the exemption of GOONs and MK of course) except for Sardonic cause hes the only GOON i like. so he also gets a hail

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1305580793' post='2713021']
What are you talking about? The statute of limitations on forum posting [i]clearly[/i] states that if an accusation is not rebuffed within three hours it becomes, in legal terms, "Tru Fax"
[/quote]

This man speaks the truth.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1305578313' post='2713001']

[/quote]
It's fairly common knowledge that Alliance members dictate Alliance policy.
Who needs leaders anyways.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1305578836' post='2713006']
Beating down on guys that launch 4 attacks in a week and don't understand why buying 105 bombers is a bad idea is hardly my idea of an exciting fight.
[/quote]

Strategy man. You seek fun, we seek to deny it from you. Seems to be working :)

[quote name='GDI Crossfire' timestamp='1305591411' post='2713268']
well

o/ NPO
o/ TPF

and a half hearted hail for everyone i fought against (with the exemption of GOONs and MK of course) except for Sardonic cause hes the only GOON i like. so he also gets a hail
[/quote]

haha...Foreign Affairs. Great choice, TPF. Great choice.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1305579076' post='2713008']
[/quote]
[img]http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/74354/1433556-176309_epic_fail_super_super.jpg[/img]

ROFL that has to be the dumbest argument for your side I have ever heard. Please refer to the thousands of baseless accusations from your side about the NPO, claiming that we have to prove that we are not the same NPO from a few years ago.

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1305663142' post='2713791']
ROFL that has to be the dumbest argument for your side I have ever heard. Please refer to the thousands of baseless accusations from your side about the NPO, claiming that we have to prove that we are not the same NPO from a few years ago.
[/quote]
So what you're implying by saying I "failed" in posting that argument is that baseless claims are sometimes okay? You could at least pretend to be consistent when you're making petty political points.

And you'll have to forgive me if I didn't take the deafening silence and lack of political movement from NPO over the past few years as indications of change.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1305663142' post='2713791']
[img]http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/74354/1433556-176309_epic_fail_super_super.jpg[/img]

[/quote]
The fact that they do make faceless (and you guys are so quick to criticize them on it) just makes the fact that you're making them yourselves more appalling. Seriously, stick to some patterns, or don't criticize others for it. It makes you look bad.

I'm looking forward to seeing this proof.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1305668095' post='2713842']
The fact that they do make faceless (and you guys are so quick to criticize them on it) just makes the fact that you're making them yourselves more appalling. Seriously, stick to some patterns, or don't criticize others for it. It makes you look bad.
[/quote]

This post makes all kinds of sense. A++++

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1305666283' post='2713827']
So what you're implying by saying I "failed" in posting that argument is that baseless claims are sometimes okay? You could at least pretend to be consistent when you're making petty political points.

And you'll have to forgive me if I didn't take the deafening silence and lack of political movement from NPO over the past few years as indications of change.
[/quote]

Oh I would have if you hadn't been part of a coalition that preempted us claiming that it is because we haven't changed. :wacko:

Seriously do you even have a clue what you're doing over there?

[quote]The fact that they do make faceless (and you guys are so quick to criticize them on it) just makes the fact that you're making them yourselves more appalling. Seriously, stick to some patterns, or don't criticize others for it. It makes you look bad.

I'm looking forward to seeing this proof.[/quote]

Ok for the last time, we can't prove something we haven't done, and if we are on the defence then the accuser has to bring the proof, alright? I don't get why that is so hard for you people to understand. And really, you should not be even talking at all there, sonny.

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1305686962' post='2714080']
Ok for the last time, we can't prove something we haven't done, and if we are on the defence then the accuser has to bring the proof, alright? I don't get why that is so hard for you people to understand. And really, you should not be even talking at all there, sonny.
[/quote]

Don't you understand? Its because we didn't do what we did before which is why we were going to do what we did before. Wait, was it because we didn't do what DH expected us to do, and therefore obviously were going to do what DH expected us to do because we didn't do what we did before? Therefore, by ensuring that we didn't do what we were not going to do (via pre-empt), DH in fact actually does indeed have the evidence, as the evidence lies in preventing us from not doing the stuff that we were not going to do!

It all makes sense!

:wacko:

Edited by Feuersturm

[quote name='Feuersturm' timestamp='1305691948' post='2714146']
Don't you understand? Its because we didn't do what we did before which is why we were going to do what we did before. Wait, was it because we didn't do what DH expected us to do, and therefore obviously were going to do what DH expected us to do because we didn't do what we did before? Therefore, by ensuring that we didn't do what we were not going to do (via pre-empt), DH in fact actually does indeed have the evidence, as the evidence lies in preventing us from not doing the stuff that we were not going to do!

It all makes sense!

:wacko:
[/quote]
Now look what you've done!
[img]http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0804/time-paradox-worm-hole-demotivational-poster-1209243735.jpg[/img]

[quote name='ImperialCubanacan' timestamp='1305540299' post='2712772']
First, I love your vague reference to a TE alliance that went by PewPewPew for a few weeks and is now... *cough* DF *cough*. I do have a question; are you saying NPO is no longer in its prime?

I would not go that far, NPO is still a very strong alliance and very capable of delivering the pain.
[/quote]
Quoted out of respect. We may be enemies, but I still salute you.

[quote name='GDI Crossfire' timestamp='1305591411' post='2713268']
well

o/ NPO
o/ TPF

[/quote]
Quoted because it's an Original Thought, rather than a pedantic, syntactical argument over a post 15 levels too far down the quote chain. Well done, sir, you win One Internet.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1305433891' post='2712009']
THEY ARE STILL A THREAT PEW PEW PEW PEW WE HAVE DEFEATED THE PACIFICAN MENACE AND ITS 3 ALLIES
THEY ARE STILL A THREAT PEW PEW PEW PEW WE HAVE DEFEATED THE PACIFICAN MENCAE AND ITS ALLY WE ARE TRUE WARRIORS
THEY ARE STILL A THREAT CAN'T SLEEP PACIFICA WILL ROLL ME PEW PEW PEW PEW WE HAVE DEFEATED THE PACIFICAN MENACE 4 YEARS AFTER THEY WERE IN THEIR PRIME WE ARE MASTERS OF BATTLE

It's all kind of boring for a guy like you that fought Pacifica when Pacifica was scary.
[/quote]
Well, to be fair, the sympathy is hard to conjure. What goes up must come down...it'll happen to the current top dogs as well. Unfortunately for them, they just don't seem as clever and they let MK beat them at every corner...especially in the PR department. Oh well. They should take lessons from the past on how to derail an empire.