The Overtime Accords

[center][size="5"][b]The Overtime Accords[/b][/size][/center]

[b]Preamble[/b]

The New Pacific Order, The Legion, Regnum Invictorum, Sanitarium, Cult of Justitia, Molon Labe, The Sasori Initiative, The Phoenix Federation, 64Digits, SNAFU, Kerberos Nexus, and NADC hereby admit total defeat to the combined forces of Umbrella, Mushroom Kingdom, GOONS, The International, The Orange Defense Network, Athens, =LOST=, The Greenland Republic, FOK, The Federation of Armed Nations, The Order of the Paradox, Alchemy, Nordreich, and the Viridian Entente.

[b]Immediate Cessation of Hostilities[/b]

[b]1.[/b] The Legion, Regnum Invictorum, Sanitarium, Cult of Justitia, Molon Labe, The Sasori Initiative, 64Digits, SNAFU, Kerberos Nexus, and NADC shall cease all attacks on the victorious parties immediately. The victorious parties shall do the same in turn.
[b]2.[/b] The Legion, Regnum Invictorum, Sanitarium, Cult of Justitia, Molon Labe, The Sasori Initiative, 64Digits, SNAFU, Kerberos Nexus, and NADC agree to not re-enter the war with financial or military aid for any reason and on any front that can be tangentially related back to the primary conflict. Should one of the victors extend the war beyond the 21 days, this term shall be waived.

[b]Reparations[/b]

[b]1.[/b] The Legion, The Phoenix Federation, Regnum Invictorum, Cult of Justitia, The Sasori Initiative, 64Digits, Sanitarium, NADC, and SNAFU, (Henceforth referred too as Team Rocket) shall pay $2,427,000,000 to The Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism.
[i][b]--1a.[/b][/i] This will be paid in a total of 809 aid slots of $3 million each.
[i][b]--1b.[/b][/i] This will be paid over a maximum period of 15 cycles, with a minimum of 20% (485,400,000) being paid every 3 cycles.
[i][b]--1c.[/b][/i] Each cycle will have an agreed upon start date set between GOONS and the alliance sending the aid, each alliance's cycle is independent of one another.
[b]2.[/b] Over the course of the reparations the payers will be allocated 162 slots that they can be 5 days or more late on.
[i][b]--2a.[/b][/i] For every late slot after the allocated 162, an additional $3,000,000 will be added to the cumulative terms.
[b]3.[/b] Reparations payments shall commence no later than thirty days after the date on which the limited war is over. Team Rocket must pay all reparations within four months thereafter.
[b]4.[/b] GOONS will give the target list to Team Rocket three days before the beginning of each cycle.
[i][b]--4a.[/b][/i] Should GOONS fail to be on time for a particular round, Team Rocket will be given an additional day per day GOONS are late.
[i][b]--4b.[/b][/i] GOONS will confirm that target lists have been given to the correct official before starting the countdown mentioned in article 2.
[b]5.[/b] GOONS shall individually ensure that their agreed aid recipients have enough aid slots open for the first five days of each payment cycle to receive their assigned aid.
[b]6.[/b] Aid that has been offered to an agreed aid recipient, but expires without being canceled due to GOONS failing to accept shall be considered a slot paid in full as long as it is GOONS' fault. (It wouldn't be GOONS fault should the sender not have 3 mil on hand).
[b]7.[/b] Alexander Kerenksy shall create a Microsoft™Paint picture using the theme "Let the Wookie Win" for =LOST=.
[b]8.[/b] The New Pacific Order will give The Federation of Armed Nations one pretzel.
[b]9.[/b] If a war is declared after the final completion of the war, reparations are to be paid to the alliance whose member was attacked, provided the war last longer than a single update. Below 10k the war is to be handled on a case-by-case basis. 12m is to be paid for wars above 10K, and 15m is to be paid for wars above 80K.

[b]Apology[/b]

CoJ recognizes that their actions in this war, including the infiltration of a spy into ODN, and the threatening/misleading of the ODN applicant pool and ODN protectorate were wrong. CoJ hereby apologizes for said behavior.

[b]Limited War[/b]

[b]1.[/b] Umbrella, The Mushroom Kingdom, GOONS, The Federation of Armed Nations, Nordreich and the New Pacific Order & The Phoenix Federation will engage in a limited war.
[b]2.[/b] For this limited war the New Pacific Order will bring out from peace mode a total of 1,800,000 NS.
[i][b]--2a.[/b][/i] This NS will be broken down into two ranges. 1,000,000 NS must be brought out from nations above 80K NS, and 800,000 NS must be brought out from nations between 50K NS and 80K NS.
[i][b]--2b.[/b][/i] The NS values used will be those at the signing of this document.
[b]3.[/b] Each nation that leaves peace mode in accordance with this limited war will fight for 21 days straight.
[b]4.[/b] No new alliances may declare on the New Pacific Order or The Phoenix Federation for the duration of the limited war.
[b]5.[/b] After the 21 day limited war has expired for all nations who had to leave peace mode as part of terms, all hostilities against the New Pacific Order and The Phoenix Federation will immediately cease.
[b]6.[/b] Should DH/FAN/NoR continue the war after the agreed upon period (on a large scale, not a few late attacks), the reparations will be waived.

[b]Treaty[/b]

In order to grant the New Pacific Order the opportunity to rebuild and recover, after the "Limited War" is finished, Umbrella, The Mushroom Kingdom, and GOONS (Doomhouse) will enter a six month period of non aggression with The New Pacific Order. Furthermore, during these six months, the two parties (Doomhouse and The New Pacific Order) will also have the option of defending one another should one come under attack. This treaty may not be cancelled, but will automatically expire 180 days after the limited war finishes.

[b]Signatures[/b]

[u][b]For the Victorious Forces[/b][/u]
[spoiler][b]For the Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism[/b]

Sardonic, GOONS Pilot
JT Jag, GOONS Co-Pilot
SirWilliam, Pubbie Viceroy & GOONS Strategos
Lamuella, GOONS Secretariat
Council Members: Tristesse, Biazt, Xodi, dalstrs, KingShibby

[b]For the Mushroom Kingdom[/b]

King: Archon
Crown Prince: lebubu
Prince: Ardus
Lord High Vanguard: Drai
Lord High Treasurer: Infinite Citadel
Lord High Communicator: potato
Lord High Inductor: Quinoa Rex
Enclave: Epiphanus, Denial

[b]For Umbrella[/b]

[img]http://www.isymbol.net/umb/godparrot.gif[/img]

President: Roquentin
Vice President: NFL Generic
Field Marshall: Natan
Envoy: JohnnyApocalypse
Wiseman: Raken
Economist: Lord Panis Rahl
Generator: Domisi

[b]For the Federation of Armed Nations[/b]

Servers of the Poison Koolaid
Jack Tarr
MrSmyth
Congress
40Pirate
CDPII
RedWings
RichieRich
Timmah

[b]For The Order of the Paradox[/b]

GrandMaster Timberland
Grand Chancellor Richard Rahl
Grand Hospitaller SkyGreenChick

[b]For Nordreich[/b]

His Infernal Majesty, Nemhauser, Reichkasier von Nordreich
His Imperial Excellency, Vinzent Von Zeppelin, Kronprinz des Reiches
pd73bassman, Minister of Foreign Affairs
SF Austin, Reichmarschall of the Werhmacht

[b]For The Orange Defense Network:[/b]

Secretary General: OsRavan
Assistant Secretary General: itseze
Secretary of the Interior: Anthemist
Secretary of Economics: Lucius Aerillius
Secretary of Defense: JWZepf
Secretary of State: Max Cristof
Senate XL:
Twizzler, Joracy, Yankeefan924, Proximus, Twazzlepop

[b]For Athens:[/b]

/s/ Rush Sykes, Regent
/s/ Voodoo Nova, Minister of Foreign Affairs

[b]For FOK[/b]

President: Divi Filius
Minister of Economic Affairs: Elasticasteroid
Minister of Foreign Affairs: CheeKy
Minister of Internal Affairs: feestaap1
Minister of Defense: Timmehhh

[b]For the Viridian Entente[/b]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/shlVA.gif[/img]
Impero, Lord of the Entente
Solaris, Duke of the Entente
Goldie, Secretary of Defense
Cornelius, Secretary of State
Bergini, Secretary of the Interior
Asawyer, Secretary of Economics

[b]For =LOST=[/b]

[img]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/6503/sigblock.jpg[/img]

[b]For The International[/b]

The Congress of the International

[b]For Greenland Republic[/b]

Shamed, Archon of the Greenland Republic

[b]For Alchemy[/b]

Archmage, Founder & Minister of War
Becks For Dinner, Founder & Minister of Internal Affairs
Kae Lee, Founder & Minister of Finance
King John Philos VI, Founder & Minister of Foreign Affairs[/spoiler]

[b][u]For the Defeated Forces[/u][/b]
[spoiler][b]For the New Pacific Order[/b]

Mary the Fantabulous,
Dragon Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Reformed Neutral Menace
------
Brehon of Dinaya,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

[b]For The Phoenix Federation[/b]

The Crimson King,
Evil Overlord, Peddler of Death

Phoenix Magistrate and Ember Council,
Daeryon
JudgeX
Admir
mhawk
JBone

[b]For the North Atlantic Defense Coalition[/b]

tony2456, Secretary General

[b]For The Atlantic Council[/b]

Kochers, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Dark Wizard, Minister of Internal Affairs
AndrewHG, Military Operations Commander
Bosox Nation, Minister of Finance

Kajdav, Elected Councillor
Legend, Elected Councillor
Nadjia, Elected Councillor
Emperor of Babanga, Elected Councillor

[b]For Molon Labe[/b]

Congressman:OD45
Congress/MoIA:Wickica
Congress/MoFA:Aggierebel96
Congress/MoWaD: Buno Taso
Congress/MoTaF: Skoal

[b]For Regnum Invictorum[/b]

Nascar8FanGA, President of Invicta, Master of Left turns, and Maker of Rainbow Trees.
Dan2680, President of Invicta, Emperor of the Icecream Cabinet, Master of Right Hand Turns and Long Straight Aways
ShotgunWilly, Vice President and Chancellor of the Exchequer, Apprentice of Left Turns, Right Turns, and Long Straight Aways, Master of Short Straight Aways, and Resident Facepalmer
Buddyboyrollin of US2000 Minister of War
Thrash, Minister of Foreign Affairs and A Little Bit More Than The Law Will Allow
Lrz, Mnstr f ntrnl ffrs, Dstryr f Vwls
Jorost of the Triune Republic, former Head of State and current Wanderer in a Shadowy World That Does Not Exist
m3g4tr0n of Kazarkan, Peer of the Realm

[b]For SNAFU[/b]

Stetson of Axeland, Grand FUBAR of SNAFU

[b]For the Cult of Justitia[/b]

Schattenmann, Presbyter
Biff Webster, Apostolos
BaronofBeef, Dadouchos
Yawoo, Strategos

[b]For The Sasori Initiative[/b]

The Kougou, Shurukian
The Shogun, Chunky Monkey
The Gaikou Daijin, Kharn
The Eichi Daijin, Lord Cyvole

[b]For 64Digits[/b]

HeroofTime55 of New XGA, Lead Programmer

[b]For Sanitarium[/b]

memoryproblems - premier
ryankliber - chancellor

[b]For The Legion[/b]

totem, Imperator
Alexander Kerensky, Proconsul
Siaon, Minister of Defense
MeltedLazerz, Minister of Economics
Assarax, Minister of Foreign Affairs

[b]For Kerberos Nexus[/b]

Methrage, Nexus Sovereign[/spoiler]

[i]Edits: Removed KN from reparations term; added KN signature.[/i]

Edited by Ardus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Electron Sponge' timestamp='1298091658' post='2638055'][b]To which I respond that your alliance has foolishly overextended itself and cannot hope to outlast those who you oppose, given your cultural handicaps and lack of diplomatic acumen. You have chosen your allies foolishly and your enemies even more so. Biting off more than you all can chew doesn't begin to cover it[/b]. See you in a month or two bro[/quote]Emphasis added. So much for this part too! That's a strikeout, right there.

(Also, good to see this finally done, looking forward to the next three weeks.)

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1304394308' post='2704610']
[b]Apology[/b]

CoJ recognizes that their actions in this war, including the infiltration of a spy into ODN, and the threatening/misleading of the ODN applicant pool and ODN protectorate were wrong. CoJ hereby apologizes for said behavior.
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/Lugosi/apology.jpg[/IMG]

Don't declare war on us again, ODN.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1304394551' post='2704624']
About time, glad to see peace for NADC, and eventual peace for TPF. And can we please please please not wait another year to do this again, but with different sides.
[/quote]
If you could shoot me a rogue hail once in a while then I'll see what I can do.

I am glad to see this finally wrapped up

There were individuals on both sides of the fence who put in a lot of work to get this finished. I extend a thanks to those across the aisle who participated in the talks and worked tirelessly to represent their side and bring this to a close.

To the alliances that fought on our side, I personally would like to extend a thank you to all of you for the trust you placed in both myself and TPF throughout the war in the role we took on.

To our allies, I can only say thank you for staying the course with us. This was not your war, yet you remained true and went to hell and back for us, and there is no words that can express my gratitude for that.

May everyone rebuild quickly, and may we all learn some lessons from this war that will help us put the past behind us once and for all.

Edited by The Crimson King