2nd Triannual Report of the Seventh Year of Order

[img]http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/433/imperialclerklogo.png[/img]

[b]2nd Triannual Report of the Seventh Year of Order[/b]

Delivered on this 1st day of May in the two thousand eleventh year of our LORD, seven years and eight months after the Day of Order.

-----

My Emperor, Imperial Officers, Department Chiefs, and Fellow Members of the Body Republic:

This trimester has been a turbulent one for the Cyberverse, but as Pacificans, we continue to carry on with the plans and decrees as set forth by our Emperor. Despite the call that everything must die, Pacificans continue to live, nay thrive, and fulfill key elements of the seventh year plan. Our work to bring Peace, Strength and Prosperity to the Cyberverse is never easy, nor is it finished, but I believe we are moving ever closer to a day when enlightenment destroys the chains of oppression and fear that have been wrapped around our beloved planet.

As such, here is the progress the People have made on the measures put forth before the Body Republic.

[b]Restoring technology to our nations and lessening the gap between us and others.[/b]

The New Pacific Order has been working diligently to have a more tech-heavy alliance, and that desire has been fulfilled. A quick glance at the alliance strength chart will show that the New Pacific Order is no longer an infrastructure heavy alliance, an impressive feat to accomplish in just one trimester.

[URL=http://img90.imageshack.us/i/triannualreport1.png/][IMG]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7729/triannualreport1.png[/IMG][/URL]
[i]The Order’s strength is now more than one-quarter technology.[/i]

Pacifican economists are expecting this trend to continue for the indefinite future.

[b]The People's Government will further hone our great war machine to deal with all eventualities: battles against both weak and strong enemies[/b]

Through careful and deliberate action, the New Pacific Order’s war machine is now unstoppable (in the sense that it doesn’t seem possible to stop the war). At this point, even mighty Umbrella is too afraid to attack Pacificans, and the Mushroom Kingdom has called in allies on, what I suppose, are chaining MDPs.
[URL=http://img90.imageshack.us/i/triannualreport2.png/][IMG]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/6974/triannualreport2.png[/IMG][/URL]
[i]The NPO: moving to the third tier just to make it fair[/i]

Instead of having 16.5 million national strength, it will be easier for our comrades to protect one another if we only have 6 million strength. This will allow a leaner (and certainly meaner) Pacifican war machine to nimbly react to foreign threats.

[b]We will possess more military wonders than any other alliance in the world.[/b]

One of the more ambitious goals of the Cortath Administration, and still being continued in the Fantabulous Administration, the New Pacific Order has been putting military wonders at the forefront of recent wonder development. 201 Strategic Defense Initiatives, 230 Manhattan Projects, 242 Pentagons, and 154 Anti-Air Defense Networks and 105 Weapons Research Complexes help ensure that Pacificans are fighting at maximum effectiveness.

[b] The People's Government will continue to build the Red Sphere into a secure and economically prosperous region through multilateral agreements such as the Red Dawn Treaty, and we will resolve the terrorist threat to the Sphere.[/b]

The unity of the Red Sphere has increased of late, and with many raiding alliances currently engaged in hegemonic warfare, casual raiding of the Red Sphere has plummeted to new lows. The Red Dawn senate agreement continues unabated, with no rogue senators becoming rouge senators.

[b]Continue with the Meritocratic Principles of Continuous Revolution[/b]

This has been a banner trimester for Brehon, who was commissioned as Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs this trimester, and also tapped to become Regent of the New Pacific Order.

Calling Brehon to be her Regent was our fifth Emperor, Mary the Fantabulous. Mary has broken the glass ceiling by being the first Emperor to hail from a Green Nation. The People rejoice that the Green Sphere may enjoy the splendor of a Pacifican Emperor.

Trending along with the general decline of Cybernations brought on by the reckless policies of Antoine Roquentin and Archon, this trimester has seen a decline in application to join our beloved Order. 206 asked to become a member, but only 71 could complete the rigors of the Imperial Academy and be admitted into the Order.

At this point, I would like to honor our top technology procurers for this trimester. MaggieWalkerville, Armed Federation, StealthLand, Picostanislavia and Eretz Yisrael moved massive amounts of tech under very trying circumstances (namely, having to work under bakamitai). Their examples remind all of us to carry on in bringing Peace, Strength and Prosperity to the Cyberverse.

[b]Provide for the dissemination of our great Culture, our great Ideas and our Literature, Art and Media[/b]

Activity in the Pacifican Media Empire has been up, with Radio Free Pacifica marking the largest increase. 293 hours were logged, double last trimester. Bootleg Radio is also back on the air, and if anyone wants to listen to 50,000 watts of Freedom, make sure to keep the dial turned to Radio Free Pacifica.

The Writing Division completed 10 major projects, these including 4 Pacific Press publications, 2 PNN publications, 3 Holiday publications and a PNN News Special. With an increase in source material, the division has set a goal of two Pacific Presses per month.

The Wiki Division has completed 12 official assignments during this quarter. Of those assignments, 6 were revamps to implement the new format, 5 were updates of previously existing pages and 1 was an entirely new creation. The biggest accomplishment this quarter was the implementation of a new standard layout for NPO member wiki pages, which is now in place on many member wiki pages. Credit for this largely goes to Caius, who designed the layout and wrote it out. The Division is working on transitioning all active wiki pages to this template.

The Graphics Division has completed several projects, including a new crest for Regent Brehon, several dozen informational packets on the recent hegemonic conflict, and many requests from the Body Republic. For more information on their work, please view the signatures of the members of the Body Republic.

[b]We will offer an olive branch to any peoples who come to us in sincerity[/b]

The Diplomatic Corp's of the People's Government has continued in its mission to pursue and build relations in all areas seen beneficial to the Order and its Body Republic. The Department is working closely with our allies to bring an end to the current conflict (mostly by removing everything Sir Paul wrote about the current conflict from this report). The Order is ready to move on to peaceful coexistence with the forces of Doomhouse, as soon as they remove the lulz terms from the treaty.

[i]Imperator Populusque Pacifica[/i]

Imperial Clerk Sir Paul
New Pacific Order

Rather nice read. A++, would (actually, I will) read again.

Also,
[quote]At this point, I would like to honor our top technology procurers for this trimester. MaggieWalkerville, Armed Federation, StealthLand, Picostanislavia and Eretz Yisrael moved massive amounts of tech under very trying circumstances (namely, having to work under bakamitai). [/quote]
:ehm:

Awesome read as always

[quote]Calling Brehon to be her Regent was our fifth Emperor, Mary the Fantabulous. Mary has broken the glass ceiling by being the first Emperor to hail from a Green Nation. The People rejoice that the Green Sphere may enjoy the splendor of a Pacifican Emperor.
[/quote]

Does this mean Bilrow could be next? :frantic:

[quote name='Mastermind' timestamp='1304447453' post='2705321']
You know, this type of thread won't make peace come any faster for you guys.
[/quote]

They already have signed a peace agreement buddy. Just have to duke it out for 21 days.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1304433819' post='2705178']
What impresses me is that y'all keep track of all those stats and then take the time to write up something like this. Congrats on the war ending (or getting the peace agreement at least...) I look forward to see what y'all do next.
[/quote]

Actually, this is just the redacted report. You should see the stats we have on day-to-day operations and proprietary information.

[/quote]

Excellent. I've been against the so-called peace-process for quite some time.

[/quote]

[quote name='Sir Paul' timestamp='1304473102' post='2705621']Excellent. I've been against the so-called peace-process for quite some time.
[/quote]

Heh heh heh.

Another decent read.