Fark BBQs, gets drunk, and goes hunting

BozDaBoz

Some of Fark Government had a BBQ Sunday afternoon, we were all sitting around drinking beer and talking talking about guy stuff like hunting, then Boz broke out a bottle of tequila... the conversation turned to bird hunting, and, well you know how we get when we drink tequila. The next thing we knew we were in the backyard with some of OutKast's shotguns, shooting any bird that happened to fly over, then Prozenz started talking about Kiwis and one thing lead to another...well you know how things go from there. it seems like the smartest thing to do is declare on The Flying Kiwis.

Signed for Fark,

[img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q87/bozdaboz/KiwiHunt1.jpg[/img]

BozDaBoz, Prozenz, and OutKast
(FarkTE Truimvirate of Beer, Bacon, and Boobies)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BozDaBoz' timestamp='1304311211' post='2703838']
Some of Fark Government had a BBQ Sunday afternoon, we were all sitting around drinking beer and talking talking about guy stuff like hunting, then Boz broke out a bottle of tequila... the conversation turned to bird hunting, and, well you know how we get when we drink tequila. The next thing we knew we were in the backyard with some of OutKast's shotguns, shooting any bird that happened to fly over, then Prozenz started talking about Kiwis and one thing lead to another...well you know how things go from there. it seems like the smartest thing to do is declare on The Flying Kiwis.

Signed for Fark,

[img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q87/bozdaboz/KiwiHunt1.jpg[/img]

[/quote]
Are you serious? You double them in NS and have almost twice as many nations as they do. Talk about down declare.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1304312005' post='2703858']
Are you serious? You double them in NS and have almost twice as many nations as they do. Talk about down declare.
[/quote]

No kidding. You might want a find a second dance partner to make it a wee bit less one-sided.

Well, it took three fair-sized down-declares to get me into anarchy in DEF 5. Congrats, that must have taken some serious coordination between you all :rolleyes:

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1304347074' post='2704135']
Seriously Fark, this was the best war you could come up with?

I might have to come over and pay you a visit.
[/quote]

Makes two of us. Not a very impressive showing.

Have fun with the war though, the Kiwis won't do too much complaining I'm sure, just lots of fighting.

[quote name='Janitor' timestamp='1304357143' post='2704202']
At this point I hope someone steps in on TFK's side and stomps Fark. This is a poor war Fark, you should be embarrassed.
[/quote]

I would imagine that if Fark doesn't figure out a way to correct this little oopsie in fairly short order, that's exactly what will happen.

They picked the best day to attack! The first day I was not on line at reset, I lost all 4 nukes to spies and took 250 infra adjustment.

The Blitz was as good as TPC was few rounds back!

Now lets see how this pays out! :P Have Fun

[quote name='Lord Klusman' timestamp='1304386431' post='2704531']
They picked the best day to attack! The first day I was not on line at reset, I lost all 4 nukes to spies and took 250 infra adjustment.

The Blitz was as good as TPC was few rounds back!

Now lets see how this pays out! :P Have Fun
[/quote]

I win! :awesome: I lost almost 500 infra :wub:

I'm in Second Place! 420 Infra lost....

My Infra Iz Pastede On Yay!

But to address the issue of battle taunts. "Get Sum"??? [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/whycon/construe.png[/img]

Want of wit and exiguity of exegesis. Such a drag to be triple teamed and not even get an amused chortle out of the whole taunt deal.

[quote name='Juana La Loca' timestamp='1304400846' post='2704865']
I'm in Second Place! 420 Infra lost....

My Infra Iz Pastede On Yay!

But to address the issue of battle taunts. "Get Sum"??? [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/whycon/construe.png[/img]

Want of wit and exiguity of exegesis. Such a drag to be triple teamed and not even get an amused chortle out of the whole taunt deal.
[/quote]
What did he say? No entiendo...

[quote name='BozDaBoz' timestamp='1304311211' post='2703838']

Signed for Fark,

[/quote]
What did HE say?!?!!!?!!? I don't understand.. Oh how the mighty have fallen! Hey Fark, at least you guys take a commanding lead in the race for the bad PR award for the round. Props, I guess...

[quote name='JonBoy16' timestamp='1304402261' post='2704910']

What did HE say?!?!!!?!!? I don't understand.. Oh how the mighty have fallen! Hey Fark, at least you guys take a commanding lead in the race for the bad PR award for the round. Props, I guess...
[/quote]

Way to take away from job this round.

Really.. fark? :mad:

[quote name='JonBoy16' timestamp='1304402261' post='2704910']
[/quote]

The lad thought to taunt the good citizens of Lieutva with the battle taunt of "Get Sum"

Professors at The Barsuniskiai Institute of Rhetoric, Composition and Leisure Studies further damaged Lieutva's precious technology by nose-spraying vodka onto their keyboards.

Four 'successful' underdog attacks against two of my opponents.

[b]Example:[/b]
[quote]You have been attacked by DaRuler. During the battle the enemy was reported to have taunted you with the words 'U Mad?'. You lost 2,975 soldiers and 231 tanks. You killed 1,412 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 12.182 miles of your land, stole 1.151 technology, and destroyed 11.507 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $41,008.31 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
[/quote]

I ran out of deployed troops before I could pown the other guy :( .

Edited by Jesusfreak

Well, looks as if things are starting to even out, huh?

Kick em in the "Kiwis", Kiwis! :awesome:

Finally, it become more entertaining. Welcome guys!

/Yay, I'm back!
//You took our target PS! :unsure:
///We will kill the pixel huger. lol

Edited by Prozenz

[quote name='Prozenz' timestamp='1304487771' post='2705792']
Finally, it become more entertaining. Welcome guys!

/Yay, I'm back!
//You took our target PS! :unsure:
///We will kill the pixel huger. lol
[/quote]
Could have picked up another. As I told Boz, you guys could have went after RD or Supergirl to keep the hunting thing alive. But instead, you guys just kept the one AA.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1304487890' post='2705794']
Could have picked up another. As I told Boz, you guys could have went after RD or Supergirl to keep the hunting thing alive. But instead, you guys just kept the one AA.
[/quote]
Yeah, like you see, we are drunk and can't communicate sober to each other. :awesome:

Like Boz said, if TFK want peace, we will give them immediate peace. Our message is simple,we don't like pixel huger, so better be ready for us, there is no place to hide, no matter in small or big alliance. We love war and hate to see the winner of this war game has 0 casualties. Sorry if we upset you. :awesome:

Over and out.