GATO Election Announcement

[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa43/mwe76/GATO/bannerhhb.png[/img]
Greetings fellow citizens of Plant Bob

It is my honor to announce the results of GATO’s recent elections for our May-June term.

[b]Assembly Chairman: TimLee[/b]
[indent]Returning for his third consecutive term as AC, we welcome TimLee back at GATO’s helm. Being 1 of only 2 GATO AC’s to ever serve 3 consecutive terms, we look forward to TimLee’s leadership.[/indent]

[b]Minister of Foriegn Affairs: Laserwolf[/b]
[indent]Coming out of retirement, Laserwolf returns to the area of leadership that he is most familiar. His experience and fatherly presence is a welcome sight in GATO leadership.[/indent]

[b]Minister of Defense: Mightyspoon[/b]
[indent]GATO’s resident rock-n-roll utensil, Mighty returns to lead our military. Mighty’s ability to scoop up leaders and get the ranks in order is a sight to behold.[/indent]

[b]Minister of Domestic Affairs: Ironfist[/b]
[indent]Returning for his sophomore term, we welcome Ironfist back to serve in one of GATO’s hardest positions. His drive and work ethic is an example to the rest of us.[/indent]

[b]Minister of Finance: Kubla Khan[/b]
[indent]GATO’s longest serving government member is our beloved sloth, Kubla Khan. His spirit and dedication to all things numbers and tech is a sight to behold.[/indent]

[b][u]Congress:[/u][/b]

[b]Sgummo1[/b]
[indent]One of GATO’s most versitle members, Sgummo1 brings his experience as a former High Court Justice, former MoDA, and a host of various other jobs to be a voice of reason.[/indent]

[b]Kerschbs[/b]
[indent]A steady voice within GATO, Kerschbs brings years of leadership and experience to Congress this term.[/indent]

[b]Wootmeister[/b]
[indent]The Owl of GATO and former MoD, Wootmeister, Kerschbs, brings years of experience and leader to Congress.[/indent]

[b]Empress Elizabeth[/b]
[indent]Congress veteran and former MoFA, Lizzy brings style, experience, and makes Congress look good.[/indent]

[b]Laslo Kenez[/b]
[indent]Relatively new to GATO when compared to his fellow Congressmen, Laslo brings youth, energy, and a fresh look on many topics.[/indent]

[b]Benjaminperdomo[/b]
[indent]One of GATO’s best legal minds, Benji brings years of experience in Congress and the High Court. His gentle and rational demeanor will help guide GATO and Congress in the right direction.[/indent]

[b]Greywall[/b]
[indent]Another of GATO’s newest generation, Greywall brings a matter-of-fact, let’s get to business mindset to the halls of Congress. With a straight-forward voice and direct manner of speech, Grey will Congress on task.[/indent]

[quote name='Acca Dacca' timestamp='1304310534' post='2703819']
TimLee on top?

Good luck, you'll need it.
[/quote]
We appreciate your sentiment, but we've done just fine the last four months.

Edited by Ironfist

Proud to serve GATO for another term in congress, and whoever wrote that about me. You have me :blush: ing over here.

also thanks to everyone coming here and showing support, really appreciate it.
especially you gibs...i missed you :wub: now get back on IRC so I can treat you like the whore you are. :awesome:

o/ GATO
o/ Synergy

Edited by Greywall

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1304316345' post='2703927']
Congratz to TimLee! and it is mighty nice to see ancient relics like Mightyspoon, Woot and Kerschbs in govt. Best of luck to all elected, may you serve GATO well :wub:
[/quote]
We want Kaos, we want Kaos!