This Week in the Network

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Wabooz' timestamp='1304335266' post='2704056']
All I got was that you can lead an alliance of 339 with 8% of the vote.. there's hope out there for all aspiring leaders I guess. ODN could use that in their recruitment letters.
[/quote]
That's equivalent to having 3 people vote for the Exodus Prophet. :awesome:

[quote name='Duckz3' timestamp='1304346406' post='2704131']
So you are telling me that the Government of ODN is making "Joke Posts" Publicly. In areas that are supposed to be for your members to learn about what is going on in the government so the GA can make better decisions? Thats just dandy, So if all your members are sitting there reading what the government says they will jump on the bandwagon and go with it. I dont think you where kidding, as your buddies demonstrated that you do enjoy dropping CB's 3 months later.

Duckz
[/quote]
Ugh.

No Cultists below the rank of Schattenmann may post in this thread.

Light terms is terrible...zomg!
I never ever take these terrible light terms!
How dare the ODN ask for anything from ¢oJ!
Guess what? ODN pretty much disagrees...light terms, a light response to what is generally felt was a minor inconvenience.
Evil evil ODN. Ha!

CoJ looks like a dog left out in the rain what with all the attention schatts devoting to the rest of the cyberverse.

Hey, any of you CoJ people ever want to join another alliance, ODN or not, there's always doors open. You won't be neglected over petty issues like your current egos-in-charge do.

After reading both issues of TWiN, I can't help but feel like you've stolen my best friend's diary and posted their grocery lists.

Thus far, all I've seen is that ODN members talk openly about alliance business on their own forums, and it's the same kind of mundane chatter that you'd see from anyone else. Where are the bombshells? The best you can come up with is that they don't like you? If this is news to you, then perhaps you really need to get out more often.

Spying is supposed to deliver [i]dirt[/i]. You're doing it wrong.

-Craig

[quote name='Duckz3' timestamp='1304346406' post='2704131']
I dont think you where kidding, as your buddies demonstrated that you do enjoy dropping CB's 3 months later.
[/quote]

I thought 6 months was the optimum time to wait for a CB to be valid :awesome:

[quote name='NOMNOMNOM' timestamp='1304297481' post='2703555']
He sent a mass ingame pm saying that he would declare war on them if they did not stop tech dealing.

NOMNOMNOM reporting in for $#@!poster of the ODN
[/quote]

He didn't, he warned the leader of TFE that tech dealing is a valid CB. There is a difference.

Also you should seriously stop posting. Your alliances reputation, credibility and whatnot would improve if you did.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1304300183' post='2703596']
The ODN you feel sorry for doesn't exist anymore. "No more mister nice guy." The funny part is that they think that they are something better. In some ways they correct...in others quite the opposite.
[/quote]

Indeed There was a time I liked ODN. That love stopped a few months after the maccers incident and when they backstabbed IRON in one war. (or left to dry I should stay)

[quote name='Louis Balfour' timestamp='1304302356' post='2703640']
When you tell our protectorate 'We consider tech dealing with the ODN and act of war', the implicit [i]threat[/i] is that 'if you don't stop tech dealing with the ODN, we will attack you'.

When you threaten our protectorate, explicitly or implicitly, there are consequences. End of story.
[/quote]

The way I see it he only warned them. He barely threatened them
For educational purposes:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/warning
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/threat
In the end I guess its up to interpertation of the individual but schatt was pretty simplistic when he mentioned it. Its not like it was a gunpoint warning

Can't believe it took me this long to notice this. Great read as always. I'm a bit envious of the skillful writing but what else can you expect from students of the Yawoo university.

I appreciate the effort. I really do. You do the best with what you have got and god knows we could use a little excitement around here. Unfortunately there is no escaping the fact that ODN is as boring as orange juice in a dixie cup. Hopefully new targets can be found for other publications.

[quote name='NOMNOMNOM' timestamp='1304297481' post='2703555']
NOMNOMNOM reporting in for $#@!poster of the ODN
[/quote]

you missed an asterisk there, "idiot" has 5 letters in it, not 4.