MoG[Corp]/Novak relations

Mogar

To: Afro-Arab Novak Republic
RE: Furthering relations
In recent months, MoG[Corp] has encountered recent growth in the northwestern African region, and is interested in sending a diplomat to discuss potential relations with our African neighbors. The Afro-Arab Novak Republic is home to important religious sites to our Islamic minority, and one of the largest and technologically advanced nations in Africa, and MoG[Corp] is interested to learn more about your nation to discover what common ideals we may share.
-Ayano Makoto, Head of MoG[Corp] External Affairs Division

Edited by Mogar

[quote] To: Afro-Arab Novak Republic
RE: Furthering relations
In recent months, MoG[Corp] has encountered recent growth in the northwestern African region, and is interested in sending a diplomat to discuss potential relations with our African neighbors. The Afro-Arab Novak Republic is home to important religious sites to our Islamic minority, and one of the largest and technologically advanced nations in Africa, and MoG[Corp] is interested to learn more about your nation to discover what common ideals we may share.
-Ayano Makoto, Head of MoG[Corp] External Affairs Division [/quote]

**Private Response**
[quote]From: President Soliman
To MoG[Corp] Diplomatic Department
RE:RE:Furthering Relations
We will accept your diplomat and his team to Riyadh, the capital of Novak in a week from now. We look forward to this meeting with a new, developing nation in Africa. [/quote]

• 4 weeks later...

OOC: i had been considering quitting just after we started this thread and honestly forgot about it <_<

Masami Midori and Thanh Putra would be the main delegates arriving by G6 private jet, talking amongst themselves and going over the numerous folders of information about Novak, this will be Thanh's first diplomatic mission for MoG[Corp] in quite some time, but he felt it was like riding a bike. the pilot radioed to Riyadh airport "this is MoG[Corp] Diplomatic aircraft 4, requesting permission to land"

Thanh Putra sat down across the table from the Novakian representatives, Masami was on her cell phone, speaking in japanese with Mogar about the current situation unfolding in the western Branch of MoG[Corp], not to mention the recent events unfolding between the Commonwealth of Africa and the People's Republic of Africa, Masami felt her headache already growing and they hadn't even begun discussing anything yet. Masami smiled across the table and sat down next to Thanh,

"my apologies for making you wait, just had to take care of some business, I am sure you've heard of the recent uprising in our western branch, but it is not of great importance, the problem will be quelled shortly. We were sent here to pursue closer relations with the Afro-Arab Novak Republic, and that's what we should be discussing..."

Thanh quickly took her pause to enter the conversation,

"MoG[Corp] is interested in purchasing Gold at least 2 ounces of gold and 3 tons of copper per day in a long term contract with Novakian Mining and Oil, and we would like to know what other ventures are currently in operation in the Afro-Arab Novak Republic, as our rapidly expanding economy requires a great deal of both raw materials and finished goods for consumption."

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1306921756' post='2721937']
Thanh Putra sat down across the table from the Novakian representatives, Masami was on her cell phone, speaking in japanese with Mogar about the current situation unfolding in the western Branch of MoG[Corp], not to mention the recent events unfolding between the Commonwealth of Africa and the People's Republic of Africa, Masami felt her headache already growing and they hadn't even begun discussing anything yet. Masami smiled across the table and sat down next to Thanh,

"my apologies for making you wait, just had to take care of some business, I am sure you've heard of the recent uprising in our western branch, but it is not of great importance, the problem will be quelled shortly. We were sent here to pursue closer relations with the Afro-Arab Novak Republic, and that's what we should be discussing..."

Thanh quickly took her pause to enter the conversation,

"MoG[Corp] is interested in purchasing Gold at least 2 ounces of gold and 3 tons of copper per day in a long term contract with Novakian Mining and Oil, and we would like to know what other ventures are currently in operation in the Afro-Arab Novak Republic, as our rapidly expanding economy requires a great deal of both raw materials and finished goods for consumption."
[/quote]

The representative sent a memo to NMO before responding.

"Novak has an interest in protecting our investments and contracts. Should you begin purchasing and investing in goods and raw materials in Novak, we will need to require assurance that our goods and materials will not reach groups we deem a threat to our interests. Novaki goods are not to be reverse engineered, or sold to third party nations or groups we deem a threat. As to the relationship between our nations, I believe it is necessary for a mutual agreement to exist in order for a bond between our nations to flourish."

Thanh replied "We can agree to that, any finished Novakian goods would be sold in our stores and clearly labeled as Novakian, however the raw materials are what we are more interested in as we are expanding out technology and require a large amount of the resources required to create high technology products, gold as a conductor and copper to expand our electrical grid.(OOC: i am going to buy purchasing tech once my current slots expire)I am curious as to exactly what goods are you offering to sell to MoG[Corp]?"

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1307076330' post='2722950']
Thanh replied "We can agree to that, any finished Novakian goods would be sold in our stores and clearly labeled as Novakian, however the raw materials are what we are more interested in as we are expanding out technology and require a large amount of the resources required to create high technology products, gold as a conductor and copper to expand our electrical grid.(OOC: i am going to buy purchasing tech once my current slots expire)I am curious as to exactly what goods are you offering to sell to MoG[Corp]?"
[/quote]

"We are able to sell various types of goods, primarily defense chemical and petroleum products. However, it is reliant upon what you wish to purchase. As to the matter of the treaty, in order for this deal to work, we will require something of at least the economic level to ensure products will be secure in trade and in commercial sales."

Edited by Voodoo Nova

• 2 weeks later...

"I wonder how close you feel towards us? we could like to establish as close of relations as possible with a nation that makes up 10% of the share owner population's religious beliefs, what about an MDoAP, with restrictions of law enforcement use of force against civilians, since [i]every citizen[/i] of MoG[Corp] is of incredible value to the Corporation, workers are not always replaceable..." Masami blurted out, passing one of three treaties she wrote during the trip to the city, across the table, wondering if her boldness would be rewarded or make her look like a fool in front of the elder diplomat sent alongside her.
[quote]Sands of Unity Accords
=== Article I - Peace and Open Borders ===
The Mogar Corporation (MoG[Corp]) and the Afro-Arab Novak Republic (Novak) agree to remain respectful of one anothers citizens and the special relationship of the African nations, and will not obstruct citizens if they should wish to return to their home nation. Both Nations should look out for each others citizens well-being, and any law enforcement should attempt non violent and non lethel means, only resorting to lethality in someone who is an imminent threat to society(ie Murder, Rape, other violent offenses). MoG[Corp] will not attempt to reverse engineer any Novakian Technology sold in MoG[Corp] property, and in exchange Novak will not impose any tariffs on MoG[Corp] products sold in Novakian territory or the use of MoG[Corp] transportation by Novakian Citizens. As a consequence of their mutual friendship, both parties agree not to attack each other for any reason. In the event of a treaty conflict that would draw the two into war with each other, this article will take precedence.

=== Article II - Intelligence ===
Should either party receive information that pertains to the safety or well-being of the other signatory, they will seek to make it known to that signatory. Also, if either signatory has any reason to believe a security breach exists in the other alliance they are to present this concern and any evidence to their other signatory. Additionally, both parties agree not to commit espionage against each other.

=== Article III - War ===
Both signatories agree to defend the other by any means necessary in the event that an aggressive war is initiated by a third party; upon the request of the attacked signatory, defense is mandatory. Signatories are not required to do so, however, if the other has been attacked for fulfilling another treaty. In the event of such defense "chaining," defense is optional though encouraged. Should a signatory wish to commit to an offensive war, they may request aid and the other signatory is encouraged, but not obligated, to go to war with them.

=== Article IV - Cancellation ===
In the unlikely event either signatory wishes to cancel this agreement, they are to give 1 month notice to the other party with reasons through private channels. This treaty will remain in effect throughout that time period.

=== Signed for the People's Republic of Africa ===

=== Signed for the Mogar Corporation ===
Masami Midori[/quote]
OOC: I leik my fellow people of the desert

"We find this treaty acceptable." said the representative.

The representative signed it, temporarily putting in to action until the President signs the document.

Back in Novak, the President signed the treaty in a public signing event signifying better relations with fellow African nations.