Official Announcement from KoH and OT

[center][img]http://i52.tinypic.com/29qmfwj.jpg[/img][img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa172/Mask_of_Truth/Flags/Kingdom-of-Hyrule-Small.png[/img][/center]

The Kingdom of Hyrule and Ordo Teutonicus are strengths their friendships with the creation of an oDoAP!

[quote] [b]Article I - Peace[/b]
Both signatories agree to not engage in war with one another and be mannered while in each other's IRC channels or forums.
[b]Article II - Intelligence[/b]
Should one signatory receive information that could cause harm to the other, they are obliged to tell the other signatory the information.
[b]Article III - Aid[/b]
Shall one party request financial or educational assistance, the other party is strongly encouraged, but not obligated, to give all help possible.
[b]Article IV - Aggression[/b]
If a signatory wants to go to war on a 3rd party alliance, the other is strongly encouraged, but not obligated, to ride to war with them.
[b]Article V - Defense[/b]
If one signatory becomes under attack by a 3rd party aggressor, the other signatory has the option to come to their defense, be it militarily or economically.
[b]Article VI - Cancellation[/b]
If either signatory decides that this treaty no longer a benefit to their alliance they must provide the other signatory with a 72 hour notice.  
[/quote]
[b]For Ordo Teutonicus[/b]
xR1 Fatal Instinct - Triumvirate of War
Redzest - Triumvirate of Foreign Affairs
Otto I - Triumvirate of Internal Affairs

[b]For the Kingdom of Hyrule[/b]
His Majesty, King Britishdude
Duke of Foreign Affairs, Erikjsch
Duke of Defense, PrinceJeremyII
Duke of Economics, Caleb
Duke of Internal Affairs, Solomon Frost

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1304182603' post='2702574']
So, OT is one day old and they've been talking to KoH for three days? Real close and good friends, you must be.
[/quote]
No it took 3 days to pass.

We've been talking for awhile and we've had past relations with them before. Plus both alliances have members who have known each other for years. This isn't something that just came about.

oDoA?

So you are signing a paper that states you are now "able" to do what you already could do without it?

Is this really what Planet Bob has been reduced to, every alliance throwing away its sovereign right to defend a friend without an OPTIONAL treaty in place?

Guess I'm just getting too old.

It would have been pointless for us to sign mutual defense/aggression pacts since we're both still under protection

EDIT: And plus, this broadens what we're able to. Besides, this sorta serves as a warning to those who want to act either of us. This shows Bob that we have one another's back :)

Edited by Britishdude

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1304213279' post='2702828']
oDoA?

So you are signing a paper that states you are now "able" to do what you already could do without it?

Is this really what Planet Bob has been reduced to, every alliance throwing away its sovereign right to defend a friend without an OPTIONAL treaty in place?

[/quote]

What happened to supporting us :(

This also broadens what we are supposed to do without chaining through Polaris.

EDIT: Damn you britishdude for taking what I was going to say :P

Edited by xR1 Fatal Instinct

oDoA?

[/quote]
I don't remember it ever being any different, despite NSO's attempts at changing it.

oDoA?

[/quote]

Since protectorates don't sign mandatory pacts, to formalize friendships they sign optional ones, which can then be upgraded easily later. It is not that much of a foreign concept.