• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1304241365' post='2703076']
Æsir 2 - Sigrun annoys me.

[/quote]

Wrong ÆSIR
http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=%C6SIR

I'm going to try this, Lurunin - but only because I like you. However most of them are going to be 5, because most micros (wisely) really don't make that much noise and I don't have the time to personally meet everyone.

And I'm not rating my own alliance, because - well, bit of a conflict of interest there. Lets just say I wouldn't be there if I didn't have a high opinion.

Grey Council - 9 Tough, stay out of politics, stick to principles. Been around a long time.
SNAFU - 6 (heard of SNAFU - all of it good)
Democratic Alliance of Wise Nations - 5
Nations Empowered Against Totalitarianism - 8 Has purpose, principles, good come back
Alchemy - 5
Down Right Awesome Group Of Nations - 6 haven't heard much, but what I have is good
The Sandwich Confederation (one I belong to)
The Peoples Community 6 - some presence
Pirates Of The Parrot Order 7 - fun group, themed (beyond just another alliance)
Dunder Mifflin - 6 (plus one for name)
Ascended Republic Of Elite States - 5
Tetris - 7 (heard of you, announcements are more creative than most)
The New Guy - 6 (yep, I've heard of you - plus one for that :P )
The Flood Empire - 5
Federation Of Allied Republics - 6
United Earth Directorate - 4 (reputation problems, probably not justified but fix it)
Shinra Electric Power Company - 5
Through Yggdrasil's Roots - 5
Misfit Nations - 6
Death Before Dishonor - 7 (no real knowledge but like what I see)
Æsir - 6
Brotherhood of Steel 5 - love your attitude, but can also be too attention seeking
Catland - 4 - way too much attention seeking
Kerberos Nexus - 5
64Digits - 6

[quote name='Lord Curzon' timestamp='1304241544' post='2703078']
TNG & DAWN: Both 10s but for different reasons :wub:
[/quote]

One of the first posts I saw on this thread :wub:

I've tried to leave a comment for all of them though I don't have much to say so I think I just said something about liking the name over and over :awesome:

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1304290967' post='2703466']
You forgot about Team Rocket and for that... you pay with your crackers being withdraw from circulation...
[/quote]

I ADDED YOU OKAY!

Grey Council: 8 - Not spoken to them much but when I have, they where pretty cool.

SNAFU: 9 - I like the name.

Democratic Alliance of Wise Nations: 8 - Seem like a nice bunch.

Nations Empowered Against Totalitarianism: 8 - Okay, another 8, I don't know much about them but they seem nice.

Alchemy: 5 - Dunno, seen so little of them.

Down Right Awesome Group Of Nations: 9 - I like dragons, they are pretty awesome.

The Sandwich Confederation: 8 - Seem like a decent grouping.

The Peoples Community: n/a - I don't want to be biased.

Pirates Of The Parrot Order: 8 - I remember you during the war, though I didn't fight you, but still, hi.

Dunder Mifflin: 5 - Who?

Ascended Republic Of Elite States: 8 - Like everyone else I've seen and think I like, another 8.

Tetris: 7 - Alright bunch, though somethings done I didn't like, so just a 7.

The New Guy: 10 - I was bribed by Axolotlia.

The Flood Empire: 6 - Quick burst of people who I don't see much of, but one more than 5 just for that.

Federation Of Allied Republics: 5 - Don't know what to say.

United Earth Directorate: 5 - Can't say I've heard much about you.

Shinra Electric Power Company: 6 - As I recall, you grew well, dunno if that's still true but seemed good.

Through Yggdrasil's Roots: 5 - Who?

Misfit Nations: 5 - It'd be higher but I didn't like some thing said during the war, probably nice bunch on a personal level.

Death Before Dishonor: 6 - I like the name.

Æsir: 7 - I like the name, it's unique.

~ lulz ones apparantly ~

Brotherhood of Steel: 7 - Because I like the BoS though I'm not sure of this chapter, they seem a little small.

Catland: 10 - I like cats.

Kerberos Nexus: ? - Insert your own number between 1 and 500, I don't know what to think here.

64Digits: 64 - No reason

Team Rocket: 1,000 - Now please don't take away my crackers :(

Grey Council - 8 Only neutral I respect.
SNAFU - 5 don't now
Democratic Alliance of Wise Nations - 6 toughed out BiPolar
Nations Empowered Against Totalitarianism - 5 don't know
Alchemy - 6 Seem ok
Down Right Awesome Group Of Nations - 4 We did it better
The Sandwich Confederation - 5 Don't know
The Peoples Community - 1 Little Ralphie
Pirates Of The Parrot Order - 1 Ignored me correcting them on something
Dunder Mifflin - 1 We did it better
Ascended Republic Of Elite States - 5 don't know
Tetris - 6 seem ok
The New Guy - 5 don't know
The Flood Empire - 5 don't know
Federation Of Allied Republics - 3 bad
United Earth Directorate - 3 No
Shinra Electric Power Company - 3 No
Through Yggdrasil's Roots - 3 Meh
Misfit Nations - 6 Seem ok, not a fan of reps
Death Before Dishonor - 3 Meh
Æsir - 5 Good protectors, stat collectors

Brotherhood of Steel - 1 Horribad
Catland - 2 Terrible-ish
Kerberos Nexus - 1 Terrible
64Digits - 1 Terrible

So what I thought was, I'd just do the one's I know.
[b]Nations Empowered Against Totalitarianism[/b] 6 - Apparently you guys were great to work with during the MCXA/THL thing.
[b]United Earth Directorate[/b] 7 - KD's a good guy and always around.
[b]Catland[/b] 6 - Always entertaining

Grey Council - 10
SNAFU - 1
Democratic Alliance of Wise Nations - 1
Nations Empowered Against Totalitarianism - 1 (This is a remake remake of a dead, then remade, then dead alliance yes?)
Alchemy - 1
Down Right Awesome Group Of Nations - ... 0
The Sandwich Confederation - 1
The Peoples Community - Wasn't this the gay alliance before?
Pirates Of The Parrot Order - 10: Lurunin. I miss SBL too.
Dunder Mifflin - 1 Tried?
Ascended Republic Of Elite States - Allied to, no comment.
Tetris - I want Hereno and Archer back. -10
The New Guy - 1
The Flood Empire - I don't like Halo 1
Federation Of Allied Republics - 0
United Earth Directorate - 1
Shinra Electric Power Company - 1
Through Yggdrasil's Roots - No comment.
Misfit Nations - Idk, Misfit's not an awful band but they probably suck regardless of whether or not they're actually based on it.
Death Before Dishonor - No. 1
Æsir - 1

*adding these for the lulz*

Brotherhood of Steel - 0
Catland - 10, Very nice
Kerberos Nexus - 0
64Digits - ...

You basically got a 10 if I've heard of you and like you. You probably got a 1 if I don't know you or don't really care about you in any way. I probably gave you a 0 if I just flat out don't like you. Also, I don't recognize 64Digits as a sovereign alliance.

Edited by Balder

[quote name='Balder' timestamp='1304430638' post='2705142']
Nations Empowered Against Totalitarianism - 1 (This is a remake remake of a dead, then remade, then dead alliance yes?)
[/quote]

actually they were attacked in the LoFN war and forced to merge into Blackwater as part of peace, then they reformed and are still very active (they had...3? wars in PB-NpO war)

also mandatory <3 because i miss Corp

[quote name='CzarBomba' timestamp='1304486619' post='2705778']
I'm a little lost on the Dunder Mifflin hate. Is it solely because someone else did it first (and second counting TE)? Is there anyone that can fill me in? Thanks in advance.
[/quote]
Speaking for NSO, it's a complicated story that I'm totally happy to share. You see, one of your members went rogue/raided a member of the NSO. Not just a member, but a senior government member, who identified himself in his profile as such (our Master of Lies, MoFA, now a Sith Lord). We went to Dunder Mifflin gov to fix the situation. We asked if he was a member of the alliance, and this was confirmed. We then asked for either 3mil in reps and peace, or we would defend our member. Our request for reps was denied. We aid bombed our member, who had been rogued and attacked. Your government responded by throwing a fit and having your Minister of Internal Affairs send 3mil and 2k soldiers to your member, a rogue who had attacked the NSO- justifying it by saying we had aided [i]our [/i]member. The member in question then left Dunder Mifflin, returned, and was re-accepted by your government, [i]all while still at war with our member[/i]. And when we threatened to retaliate against the rogue, your government stated they would defend him. Defend a rogue who had attacked a government member of the New Sith Order.

Personally I was pushing for us to roll out and hit him (and the Dunder Mifflin gov member who sent the aid) but our most senior government ruled against it and decided to turn the other cheek. So yeah. That's why we're unfavorably inclined towards Dunder Mifflin.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1304493449' post='2705866']
Speaking for NSO, it's a complicated story that I'm totally happy to share. You see, one of your members went rogue/raided a member of the NSO. Not just a member, but a senior government member, who identified himself in his profile as such (our Master of Lies, MoFA, now a Sith Lord). We went to Dunder Mifflin gov to fix the situation. We asked if he was a member of the alliance, and this was confirmed. We then asked for either 3mil in reps and peace, or we would defend our member. Our request for reps was denied. We aid bombed our member, who had been rogued and attacked. Your government responded by throwing a fit and having your Minister of Internal Affairs send 3mil and 2k soldiers to your member, a rogue who had attacked the NSO- justifying it by saying we had aided [i]our [/i]member. The member in question then left Dunder Mifflin, returned, and was re-accepted by your government, [i]all while still at war with our member[/i]. And when we threatened to retaliate against the rogue, your government stated they would defend him. Defend a rogue who had attacked a government member of the New Sith Order.

Personally I was pushing for us to roll out and hit him (and the Dunder Mifflin gov member who sent the aid) but our most senior government ruled against it and decided to turn the other cheek. So yeah. That's why we're unfavorably inclined towards Dunder Mifflin.
[/quote]

Thanks for the insight, though I would appreciate you not imply my government's involvement. It's easy enough to tell I'm not a member. Truth be told, however, I do have friends among their ranks (though I'm certain they weren't involved). Hence my curiousity.

In light of new (to me) information... base score of 5... carry the 4... I suppose I would give Dunder Mifflin a composite score of 7.

Also for my own amusement, Flying Hellfish United also gets a 7 (been losing points here recently, score would easily be double in their prime).

Edited by CzarBomba

[quote name='Balder' timestamp='1304430638' post='2705142']
[/quote]

We have actually been around for over 3 years. Only once, early on, were we forced to merge into Blackwater. We have since part-took in the demolition of THL, UBD and MCXA. Don't worry though, we don't like your alliance either.

Edited by iamwalrus

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1304241365' post='2703076']
Alchemy 6 - Like their style, but they lose points because of the MK-lite perception I have.
[/quote]

Sixty four calories of Alchemy, and sixty four calories of other micros.

I abstain from voting because of my very biased position.

[quote name='iamwalrus' timestamp='1304533647' post='2706115']
We have actually been around for over 3 years. Only once, early on, were we forced to merge into Blackwater. We have since part-took in the demolition of THL, UBD and MCXA. Don't worry though, we don't like your alliance either.
[/quote]
:smug:

So much to love about NEAT

[quote name='shavar' timestamp='1304566001' post='2706554']
same thing I was going to say about The NAC but we didn't make the list :wacko:
[/quote]

right now NAC is war torn as would be hard to classify them as a micro when they are still recuilding

Grey Council - 3
SNAFU - 6 Poseidon is a fun bloc'
Democratic Alliance of Wise Nations - 6 You've had your moment in the sun.
Nations Empowered Against Totalitarianism - 6 I've always found you all a little neat.
Alchemy - 7. Especially love the first clause of Article III. in your charter.
Down Right Awesome Group Of Nations - You have good friends in TFD 7.
The Sandwich Confederation - 5
The Peoples Community - 6 Good friends.
Pirates Of The Parrot Order - 10.5 . Lurunin. <3
Ascended Republic Of Elite States - 6
Tetris - 4
The New Guy - 5
The Flood Empire - 5
Federation Of Allied Republics - 6.5
United Earth Directorate - 6
Shinra Electric Power Company- 5
Through Yggdrasil's Roots - 6
Misfit Nations - 6