Shrimp Pork Duck Hooka Monkey

bcortell

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1304056475' post='2701799']
Not gonna lie.. PS' top tier looks pretty nice right now.. Have fun guys
[/quote]
Awww...well thanks, peaches! You're not so bad yourself. ;)

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1304053945' post='2701763']
Well, that was an entertaining 10 minutes. Thanks for the free money guys :smug:
[/quote]

Since you obviously enjoy dancing, I thought I'd cut in as well. No need to thank me, it's my pleasure.

Edited by White Chocolate

Well, us (who just got some new recruits into the AA), and an assortment of others who are inactive/unprepared, and combine that with the massive nuclear advantage, and Id say this is a bit of an uneven match up. Not that Im complaining. Just putting it on record.

If we had have nuked up, Id say this woulda been even enough though, and pretty fun. Regardless, at least the blitz night was great fun :D.

Good luck, even though you dont need it :P

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1304132407' post='2702318']
Well, us (who just got some new recruits into the AA), and an assortment of others who are inactive/unprepared, and combine that with the massive nuclear advantage, and Id say this is a bit of an uneven match up. Not that Im complaining. Just putting it on record.

If we had have nuked up, Id say this woulda been even enough though, and pretty fun. Regardless, at least the blitz night was great fun :D.
[/quote]

No disagreement, really. The stats -- when adding up your various offshoots -- were within a couple thousand NS as far as we could tell, and with you guys knowing that we were coming, figured that the nuke totals wouldn't be too unbalanced once you bought up. Hasn't worked out that way, obviously, but it wasn't something we'd gone in expecting.

Regardless, one of the reasons I've enjoyed fighting DR the couple times that we've tangled is that they tend to be fun, well-fought battles with a minimum of trolling or chest-pounding on either side. That's probably about the highest compliment that can be paid in TE. :P

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1304136924' post='2702355']
No disagreement, really. The stats -- when adding up your various offshoots -- were within a couple thousand NS as far as we could tell, and with you guys knowing that we were coming, figured that the nuke totals wouldn't be too unbalanced once you bought up. Hasn't worked out that way, obviously, but it wasn't something we'd gone in expecting.

Regardless, one of the reasons I've enjoyed fighting DR the couple times that we've tangled is that they tend to be fun, well-fought battles with a minimum of trolling or chest-pounding on either side. That's probably about the highest compliment that can be paid in TE. :P
[/quote]

They werent "our" various offshoots, and as such I had no control over what they did regarding prepping up. The only non DR you hit that is DR is Roose Bolton, thats it. I already told bcortell that the BAPS guys had decided to do their own thing, and werent a part of DR by any means.

Had they been under DR control it would have been better for us in terms of getting everyone prepped and the co ordination going. Have any of those other AAs hit back or countered?

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1304127012' post='2702272']
Since you obviously enjoy dancing, I thought I'd cut in as well. No need to thank me, it's my pleasure.
[/quote]

It was mine as well :awesome:

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1304194636' post='2702688']
Two fine alliances slugging it out here, should be fun to watch. Enjoy the fight gentlemen.
[/quote]

No slugging being done on my front. Their leader and two of his guys are turtling. Only guy isn't, impressively, is Confusion. So props to him for that at least.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1304207276' post='2702792']
No slugging being done on my front. Their leader and two of his guys are turtling. Only guy isn't, impressively, is Confusion. So props to him for that at least.
[/quote]

If it were a fair war, we would be slugging it out. I gave it my best for 2 updates, but you guys have too many nukes, and didnt wish to make it non nuclear, so I am doing the best for the interest of the AA. It isnt all about personal bragging you know.

Edit; the new rules on looting, also put us in a very bad spot.

Edited by StevieG

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1304216914' post='2702868']
If it were a fair war, we would be slugging it out. I gave it my best for 2 updates, but you guys have too many nukes, and didnt wish to make it non nuclear, so I am doing the best for the interest of the AA. It isnt all about personal bragging you know.

[/quote]
His 'end' isn't the only one that's not getting many (or any) return attacks.

Also curious, what's the new limit for money on what a DA destroys?

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1304216914' post='2702868']

[/quote]
No personal bragging here. A: it's a game, B: my alliance is what makes me, not the other way around, and C: there'd have to be some retaliatory fire for anything to be overly impressive. You did a great job quadding the first night, then decided to turtle. And I have no say in whether it's a nuclear war or not. I don't see why it wouldn't be or why you'd expect it not to be. PS doesn't pull punches to my knowledge.

Hopefully the strategy works and you guys are on your feet after this war and can enjoy the rest of your round.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1304217545' post='2702879']
His 'end' isn't the only one that's not getting many (or any) return attacks.

Also curious, what's the new limit for money on what a DA destroys?
[/quote]

Idk, but I can live with 160k

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1304222175' post='2702924']
No personal bragging here. A: it's a game, B: my alliance is what makes me, not the other way around, and C: there'd have to be some retaliatory fire for anything to be overly impressive. You did a great job quadding the first night, then decided to turtle. And I have no say in whether it's a nuclear war or not. I don't see why it wouldn't be or why you'd expect it not to be. PS doesn't pull punches to my knowledge.

Hopefully the strategy works and you guys are on your feet after this war and can enjoy the rest of your round.
[/quote]

If not for the other 2 on me, you would be getting a beating, make no mistake about that. I cant be expected to fight balls to the wall when I am out of nukes (I launched 2) and you guys still have plenty. The new rules on loot means my money will get burned up before the war is out, and I already burned a bit taking 3 of you on for the first 2 days.

Im not expecting PS to "pull punches" I merely offered it if you guys were after an entertaining fight. You didnt want it, and as such I will turtle, and not hand over all my cash to you.

I make all decisions on whats best for the AA, not just if I can have a bit of fun in one round of war.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1304226827' post='2702975']
Idk, but I can live with 160k

If not for the other 2 on me, you would be getting a beating, make no mistake about that. I cant be expected to fight balls to the wall when I am out of nukes (I launched 2) and you guys still have plenty. The new rules on loot means my money will get burned up before the war is out, and I already burned a bit taking 3 of you on for the first 2 days.

Im not expecting PS to "pull punches" I merely offered it if you guys were after an entertaining fight. You didnt want it, and as such I will turtle, and not hand over all my cash to you.

I make all decisions on whats best for the AA, not just if I can have a bit of fun in one round of war.
[/quote]
You guys didn't even try to counter.. The blitz only put something like half your AA in anarchy.. and most of you were bulked up. You could have provided a much better fight, and won some battles. But instead, you decided to turtle. It's not like those three guys are only fighting you. CD is fighting three members of DR and Marcus. I can't imagine it would have been that difficult to counter him with those guys.