LE DoW

Morte Vallta

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The political situation in the world, which of late has been growing progressively worse, is such as to cause grave concern and anxiety to all the peoples and nations who wishes to live in peace and amity with their neighbors...
Innocent peoples, innocent nations, are being cruelly sacrificed to a greed for power and supremacy which is devoid of all sense of justice and humane considerations...
If those things come to pass in other parts of the world, let no one imagine that [Lafayette Escadrille] will escape, that [LE] may expect mercy, that this [Great Alliance] will not be attacked and that it will continue tranquilly and peacefully to carry on the ethics and the arts of civilization...
It seems to be unfortunately true that the epidemic of world lawlessness is spreading.
When an epidemic of physical disease starts to spread, the community approves and joins in a quarantine of the patients in order to protect the health of the community against the spread of the disease...
War is a contagion, whether it be declared or undeclared. It can engulf states and peoples remote from the original scene of hostilities...
If civilization is to survive the principles of the Prince of Peace must be restored."

Thus the alliance of G6 must be [color="#FFFFFF"][size="1"]perished![/size] :o [/color] for the greater good!!!

Putting that aside, hail to war-good luck!

[quote name='Jarhead' timestamp='1304054901' post='2701779']
"The political situation in the world, which of late has been growing progressively worse, is such as to cause grave concern and anxiety to all the peoples and nations who wishes to live in peace and amity with their neighbors...
Innocent peoples, innocent nations, are being cruelly sacrificed to a greed for power and supremacy which is devoid of all sense of justice and humane considerations...
If those things come to pass in other parts of the world, let no one imagine that [Lafayette Escadrille] will escape, that [LE] may expect mercy, that this [Great Alliance] will not be attacked and that it will continue tranquilly and peacefully to carry on the ethics and the arts of civilization...
It seems to be unfortunately true that the epidemic of world lawlessness is spreading.
When an epidemic of physical disease starts to spread, the community approves and joins in a quarantine of the patients in order to protect the health of the community against the spread of the disease...
War is a contagion, whether it be declared or undeclared. It can engulf states and peoples remote from the original scene of hostilities...
If civilization is to survive the principles of the Prince of Peace must be restored."

Thus the alliance of G6 must be [color="#FFFFFF"][size="1"]perished![/size] :o [/color] for the greater good!!!

Putting that aside, hail to war-good luck!
[/quote]
wth......

I'm not sure about what any of that craziness means, but best of luck to both parties! Knock eachother's heads around!

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1304109211' post='2702131']
I suppose next round G6 blitzes LE on day 6. How long are you two going to keep beating off each other?
[/quote]

You're way off :P

Also, I suppose until one of us gives up... :ph34r:

Confusion.

I suppose next round G6 blitzes LE on day 6. How long are you two going to keep beating off each other?
[/quote]

In all fairness, at least ours was an up-declare. :)

We dont need numbers to get er done. Coordination kills. Ask DB. :P

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1304112048' post='2702153']

[/quote]
dont be so sure of yourself. im not dead yet.

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1304112048' post='2702153']

[/quote]
Glad some still believe in updeclares. ^_^

[/quote]
I'm sure, it's already !@#$@#$ old fighting the same people for what? three months now? but hey, at least a handful of bitter kids can get their rocks off..

[quote name='Wabooz' timestamp='1304146824' post='2702410']
I'm sure, it's already !@#$@#$ old fighting the same people for what? three months now?
[/quote]

I agree. :3 I wanted to fight other peoples :3

[quote name='Wabooz' timestamp='1304146824' post='2702410']
I'm sure, it's already !@#$@#$ old fighting the same people for what? three months now? but hey, at least a handful of bitter kids can get their rocks off..
[/quote]

Last round, one of your members pointed out over and over and over again that if PS, LE and OP were annoyed with the way things went, it was our fault for not hitting you first. Why is it a shock when that message was taken to heart?

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1304135799' post='2702349']
dont be so sure of yourself. im not dead yet.
[/quote]

No disrespect intended, DB. I know your a great fighter, as I've had the pleasure of fighting you the last 3 wars. :)