Thank you CN

Ryan Greenberg

As you have all seen in the last week or so, my posts have declined significantly(not that it was that great to begin with :awesome: ). I really don't give a !@#$ about the game at all anymore and I don't expect anyone here to care about me either. I declared war on GOONS/TOP for fun. Definitly a fun little war. I didn't expect that one TOP guy to send 16 bombers, but meh. Nice way to go out. Good luck to all. Sorry NPO for having to get out of our trade circle btw. Thanks for some fun times CN.

NpO: Best alliance in the game. People hate you for doing interesting stuff. That makes you better than most alliances out there. Make Grub Viceroy of TOP for lulz.

Olympus: Second best alliance in the game. Thanks for teaching me how to play in my early days.

I was also John Titor for lulz on CNtel

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[img]http://www.iron-command.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/salute3.gif[/img]

i just got back into the game recently, you shouldn't delete especially when you have wonders because you will regret it if you come back. also hitting top :(

Edited by Sylar

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1304041586' post='2701622']
You're one fine example of what I have figured to be Polar's average IQ. Go in peace.
[/quote]
There's really no point to go IC here. I don't represent Polar and I realize I wasn't their best poster, but they were good friends of mine. I am sure Umbrella is a good group too.

You're one fine example of what I have figured to be Polar's average IQ. Go in peace.
[/quote]
I'd rather you leave instead of Ryan tbh

have fun dude, youll be back! (PS Disco sucks)

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1304042061' post='2701633']
There's really no point to go IC here. I don't represent Polar and I realize I wasn't their best poster, but they were good friends of mine. I am sure Umbrella is a good group too.
[/quote]
That was a right thick skinned response. I like it.

Fare thee well.

You're one fine example of what I have figured to be Polar's average IQ.
[/quote]

Agreed.

Nevertheless, sir, good luck with your ventures in the real world.

Edited by Crymson

Ryan, I'm sorry to see you go. There are so few who approach Bob with your kind of passion, we're going to miss you.

I'm glad you made Olympus your home (twice), even though I wanted to wring your neck more than once. :wub: I'm sure you wanted to smack me a couple of times, too. :P You helped turn Olympus's vision into reality. Be safe out there in RL and stop by and say hi if you ever come back here.

Godspeed, Ryan. Approach everything with the passion you showed here. I expect great things from you.

Well you're not delusional like most of your side's posters i'll give you that.
Have a great time in RL,I wouldn't delete the nation though i've deleted mine in the past and when i came back i regretted it just collect and pay taxes.