Life Is A Highway

[center][img]http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae218/mikial21/GrandPrix.png[/img][/center]

Attention race fans all over the world! Masibau Motors in conjunction with the Marscurian Siberian government is proud to announce the first annual Marscurian Grand Prix! This will be an exciting race spread over three days and covering 1000 miles. The race will begin at the Marscurian Siberian/Vaulian Border Crossing just outside Obluchye, and it will run East along the Great North Road, through the heart of Marscury and onto the far eastern city of Telmana, stopping at the newly constructed Amur Bridge. The cars will then turn around, head back to Marscury and take the Great South Road past Mietonka and Pyotrgrad before finally finishing the day in the middle of Amurpet. Day two will consist of this route in reverse, spanning a distance of roughly 1000 miles.

Any team wishing to enter this great race must only supply the entry fee of 6,000 Marscurian Siberian Rubles. This will cover the running fees of the race, and will buy your team their racing vehicle. That's right, in the spirit of competition, this will be a contest of skill, rather than pure power. All teams will be supplied with Masibau's new muscle car, the Cavalier II. An extension of the Equus model, the cars supplied will be the best Masibau has to offer. Now, we realize that customization is essential to any racing team, so you are free to modify your cars in any way. The only things that must remain original on race day are the chassis and the body frame. Want to replace the steel body panels with aluminum, or upgrade our V6 to a big V8, the choice is all yours!

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cd/MustangII_Mii.jpg[/img]
The basic Cavalier II

The victors of this race will receive fame, honor, and a fairly substantial cash prize! We look forward to seeing you in May.

[quote]Entry Form
Driver's Name:
Nation of Origin:
Team/Sponsor:
Car Colors:[/quote]

[quote]Entry Form
Driver's Name: X
Nation of Origin:MoG[Corp]
Team/Sponsor: MoG[Racing], MoG[Corp], Mount Terror: Terror Mountain Edition
Car Colors: dark purple[/quote]
now... when you say modified [u]any[/u] way... what exactly do you mean?

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1304115252' post='2702191']
now... when you say modified [u]any[/u] way... what exactly do you mean?
[/quote]
It means that you can replace any part of the car that you wish, save the original chassis and body frame. However, we will require that the automobile continue to run under the power of the engine under the hood, and that no offensive weapons systems be added.

Announcement from race organizers:

We are currently looking for bands to play at the race parties at that start and end of the race. The songs must be of an upbeat nature, and should fit well with the racing theme. The winning band will have the honor of playing while the cars are officially leaving, therefore being the memorable soundtrack of the race. Entries should be mailed (and a youtube link provided) to the race organizers at:

[i]Marscurian Grand Prix Soundtrack[/i]
Masibau Motors
1 Masibau Plaza
Marscury, Bira, Marscurian Siberia

In a stunning white dress, Princess Katerina stepped onto the stage to give the opening address of the race. "On behalf of the Marscurian Siberian Racing Association, I would like to welcome all the drivers to our country for the first ever Marscurian Siberian Grand Prix. Tomorrow, you will all embark on a 1,000 mile journey across the country. You will pass over mountains, through cities, over rivers, and through forests to see all the beauty of our country. I know tomorrow will be a difficult day, so tonight is for your enjoyment. We want you to have a good time while you are here, but be warned that you will need all your energy for the race ahead. I will see you all at the border tomorrow, 9 am sharp."

OOC: If you wish to mingle, now is the time.