Ordo Teutonicus

[quote name='AuiNur' timestamp='1304189524' post='2702633']
Good luck xR1! Use your past experiences and learn from them. I want to see something successful out of this :)
[/quote]

Will do, bro, keep in touch.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polaris, here I thought you were going to make it hard for TOP et al to come up with a reason for rolling you later....Instead you ink a protectorate with someone whom has a long track record of providing plentiful excuses for a spun CB.

WINNING!

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1304193553' post='2702676']
Polaris, here I thought you were going to make it hard for TOP et al to come up with a reason for rolling you later....Instead you ink a protectorate with someone whom has a long track record of providing plentiful excuses for a spun CB.

WINNING!
[/quote]

The current war proved that the bigger side doesn't need excuses to start a war or will find one regardless of what the small side does, so I think this is one the last things that we should worry about, but thanks for your consideration.

Edited by D34th

• 4 weeks later...

Nation Creation Date: 6/2/2011 12:16:00 AM (1 days old)
Alliance Seniority: 6/2/2011 1:45:39 PM (1 Days)

Membership - Joining

[b]Any nation has the right to apply to the Ordo Teutonicus, they then will enter a 5 day period for the government and membership to ask questions. If the member receives a vouch from a respected member of the alliance the questioning can be reduced to one day[/b]. After the 5 days are over and all the questions have been asked, the applicant will either enter the academy or gain "Squire" status in the alliance. The only way to gain "Knight" status is by government vote or through the academy. Any applicants must not be on any Zero Infrastructure Lists (ZI lists) and must not be an enemy of the alliance