Goodbye my friends :)

President Hardin

Hi everyone. I am President Hardin. Some may know me and some may not. But i am announcing my retirement from CN community, boards, and chat. With my dad passing away yesterday and with real life taking major hits at me from one side then the other I can't devote the time that I once did to a game that i love very much.

Over the last 2 years I have met some great people and served in some interesting alliances. I've come up with some crazy ideas, some great programs, and some snide comments if I felt the need. Having said that, I have enjoyed the community and friendships I have made. I have even enjoyed the not so good moments like war and unfriendly diplomacy. Its all part of the game :)

If anything I hope some of the people i've mentored do well and I wish the game can resurrect itself to the level it was just a few years ago.

In closing I will take the time to acknowledge those who took time to acknowledge me when i needed it:

Sippyjuice, JD, Kiado, Thrash, Galvatron, Darthdrew, Sarmy, Enrage, Baltus, Char, superyellow, Helena, Legokid, Shadowkiller, MCP, Ezequiel, Alexei, Darkhjustice, Bluewater, Granny, Cora, Ryle, Razor, sperry, combat pope, pope ian, pickle, andrew, Oli, jerkee, draggie, Compound, milad, hasan, okey, Ty, Asianleader, Husker, The Keeper, and there are many more.

I will continue to maintain my nation but the community is what i will miss most!! Good luck to every alliance and every player in the future.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1304035289' post='2701508']
Hardin noooooooooooooooooooooooo, but I understand. RL always come first.

Legacy will assist TPF in protecting Hardins nation. Gonna try to get him on an AA so I dont gotta deal with you ebil raiders
[/quote]

I have a feeling any misfortunate soul that raids Hardin will find he has more friends then even these two alliances.

PH, you've been a great friend. I wish you the best and will keep you in my prayers.

if anyone tries raiding you I will declare on them if I have the ability to, my condolences to you and if you ever need or want someone to talk to about basically anything, my inbox is always open, or query me on IRC.