Trade agreements bug

knighta

One of my trade agreement partners I just started to trade with a little over a week I am not receiving the team bonus. We are both the same color and as far I know that is the only requirement. If there are others I am unaware of it. I talked with someone else who knows much more about this game than I do and they were also dumbfounded. Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Were you both on the same colour when you [b]started[/b] trading? If you started off on different colours originally and then moved to the same colour then you need to cancel your trade and redo it before you get the bonus.

Edited by Vladisvok Destino

As far as I remember we were both the same color when we started. I know I have stayed aqua if he has switched then I am unaware of it. Currently we are the same color. Since we started to trade to trade we have yet to cancel. I will send him a message for us to cancel and rejoin if that solves the problem I will post here. Thanks.

The only trade partner you have who has switched teams recently switched teams after your trade offer date. The offer was sent 4/20/2011, and if you hover your cursor over the team color on the other user's nation page you can see that he last switched teams 4/23/2011, three days after the trade offer date. He may have been originally on the aqua team at the time of the trade offer, then switched to another color, and switched back to aqua. As Vladisvok Destino stated, you will have to cancel the trade and re-offer and have it approved when you both are already on the same team to receive the same team bonus.