Rating Alliances

wickedj

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 4 needs to be more politically involved and !@#$
Green Protection Agency - 1 i'd personally pull what NPO pulled back in the day simply because you bring nothing of value to the game whatsoever, that's just me though
Fark - 6 went through hell and came back in one piece (mostly) i did lol at some members shunning MK pre-karma over some !@#$ that archon supposedly did while he was in LUE or something
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 4 the fact that you spent so much of your existence as an attache to #1 despite being #2 is a big downer for me, you prolly contributed more to the stagnation by being in both Q and 1v; this was much lower because of this though and my view of IRON has improved
Sparta - 3 $%&@ man another !@#$@#$ war won you know what i'm saying $%&@
World Task Force - 2 idk who you are this is bad
Orange Defense Network - 7.5 i chuckle when i remember ODN of the old
The Order Of The Paradox - 7.5 we had our differences but TOP definitely has some cool people in it
Umbrella - 9 one of the best alliances out there really
New Pacific Order - 6 you have consistently had enough weight to gain your own gravity and have so much revolve around you. i personally hope you get your act together and start to seriously hunt us down after this, a cold war would be an actual political climate and i'd thoroughly enjoy it :)
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 4 i gave you that much mostly for being old, i don't really hear your name
Viridian Entente - 5 idk
The Democratic Order - 1 see GPA
New Polar Order - 7 same as NPO only better mostly because of e_s
FOK - 9 consistently awesome throughout their existence really
R&R - 3 i faintly remember you having some awesome people there, don't know if you have em anymore
Mushroom Kingdom
Nordreich - 8 KINGZOG JOIN MK; seriously though NoR was my first alliance back in the day and i still like em after all this time, specially that KM isn't there anymore
LoSS - 2 who
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 4 prolly mostly because of Tan
WAE - 1
Valhalla - 2 i just tend to stay away
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 2 do you still have gopher? if yes then +1
Nueva Vida - 4 that's mostly for being cool at one point in their existence;
The Foreign Division - 2
Federation Of Armed Nations - 7 see Fark + mpol
NATO - 2 lol
Global Order of Darkness - 7 i mostly still like GOD
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 2 who?
Legacy - 2 who who?
The Templar Knights - 2 ??
The Order Of Light - 3 -Bama
Asgaard - 2
iFOK - 9 another consistently cool alliance maybe because led by Mikethenab
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 4 idk what you do nowadays
Athens - 8 it was lower back in the day (and this isn't because you put a worthless alliance on the map through a !@#$%* raid, i never did mind that tbh)
World Federation - 2
Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism - 8 haw haw haw
Fellowship Of Elite Allied Republics - 2
Global Democratic Alliance - 2 congrats on still existing i guess?
Argent - 1 mostly because reyne is there, otherwise i would've given you a 2 :<
Guru Order - 2
Christian Coalition Of Countries - 1
Ragnarok - 3
The Phoenix Federation - 6 you've been through a lot lately and have endured it fairly well, props for that
Random Insanity Alliance - 5

Edited by uaciaut

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1303944334' post='2700645']
Global Democratic Alliance - 1: "Where would GOD be without their nukes oh yeah under GDA boots" might as well be a meme around GOD forums. [i]Still[/i] cracks up. I respect BoGod to a degree, but he's been low-key enough to not warrant a +1.

[/quote]

I had a friend point this post out to me and I suppose it was indicative of some kind of response. First of all thanks man I respect you also. OOC: Anyway I have been gone for two years for gods sake. I got deleted by accident. I was waiting to collect out of nuclear anarchy serving pacifica. Yes I joined Pacifica during the Karma wars after GDA surrendered. I didn't have any part in GDA surrender or knew it was going on. I was happily not involved here in retirement. I went to a thrilling party which was worth getting deleted when I look back on it. Anyway I didn't care to make a goodbye thread or restart once I found out I was deleted. I hope all is well with you. I still don't care that much or have the time to maintain lots of posts here like I care what is going on. :OCC.

Anyway You seem to be misinformed though. My last memories are very clear so let me inform you in what was going on in GDA during Karma war. We just had a merger from really large nations in THE. They merged into us..said they wanted some action. But in the war they bailed on us. This made membership think that its a great time to run for the hills and they left. At the same time ..you had to call in CSN and I think PC to come in on your defense and some PC protectorates or something. It would be one thing if it was one on one but was not. I don't care about that...it was going to happen.

Now secondly my membership didn't support NPO anymore, but I still did. I used all my influence to get GDA to declare without any real government backing or membership approval. This was a mistake. I should of bailed on NPO way before this war because they never told us what was going on. I was so annoyed with the continuum and the wars on Polar. I should of never stuck it out with them. I loved so many of their members though, I just felt in debt to them always. This is why GDA seemed to come out so far behind in the war.

I came back recently and I wasn't going to join GDA off the bat. But I was curious how the crap they were still around. Friendships do not falter and that is why they are still around. For this I am so happy to see that members stepped up when the former government were are all but dead and out of the alliance.

On the rest of you. Today GDA has stuck by her guns on one thing. We always try to maintain under the radar and without a bunch of convoluted treaties. That is still true. GDA remains because of the friendships within the alliance. I'll be damned if any of you tell them to disband. You can all go to hell.

I'm not rating anyone either cause I really don't give a $%&@ ,but I am here so I do give enough to at least respond to Xiphious. Best of luck to you all.

Edit ADD:
And you don't know us...lol. Thats fine. I don't know much of you also. We fought in GWIII for NPO on multiple fronts. We fought in the Unjust war on multiple fronts. We were a founder of BLEU. And this is where I go into retirement and then I don't know much of you.

Edited by BastardofGod

[quote name='BastardofGod' timestamp='1304384676' post='2704513']
I had a friend point this post out to me and I suppose it was indicative of some kind of response. First of all thanks man I respect you also. OOC: Anyway I have been gone for two years for gods sake. I got deleted by accident. I was waiting to collect out of nuclear anarchy serving pacifica. Yes I joined Pacifica during the Karma wars after GDA surrendered. I didn't have any part in GDA surrender or knew it was going on. I was happily not involved here in retirement. I went to a thrilling party which was worth getting deleted when I look back on it. Anyway I didn't care to make a goodbye thread or restart once I found out I was deleted. I hope all is well with you. I still don't care that much or have the time to maintain lots of posts here like I care what is going on. :OCC. [/quote]

The "I respect BoG to a degree" had NDF in mind, and GW3, not Karma. I'm not sure why you'd think I respect you for that. :blink: I could give less of a crap about GDA but I'm glad you still play, the quote was just from a stupid GDA member after a few days of warring us that elicited a lot of laughs.

Edit: Lol, I was Illuminati and ENA prior to making GOD. I certainly remember you. [OOC] I think you're still on my MSN actually, but I don't know [/OOC].

Edited by Xiphosis

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1304385583' post='2704521']
The "I respect BoG to a degree" had NDF in mind, and GW3, not Karma. I'm not sure why you'd think I respect you for that. :blink: I could give less of a crap about GDA but I'm glad you still play, the quote was just from a stupid GDA member after a few days of warring us that elicited a lot of laughs.
[/quote]
Well its not that important then. lol. Crazy you around this much to give a response in a few minutes. I'm glad that someone pointed this post out to me(your original post) cause I would have missed it. OOC: there is so much better things to do. LOL you must know this by now in your life. GDA was something great when I needed it but today its just a past time thing in a few minutes in my day...although members keep up a good of what is going on. OOC:

Hope all is well with you. Good luck.

Edited by BastardofGod

[quote name='BastardofGod' timestamp='1304386074' post='2704527']
OOC: there is so much better things to do. LOL you must know this by now in your life. [/quote]

[OOC] Yeah, it's a glorified time sink for me at this point, albeit a pretty fun one. The days of real enthusiasm for learning all the little things are long gone. [/OOC]

[quote]Hope all is well with you. Good luck.[/quote]

Ditto.

Mostly Harmless Alliance -- 6
Green Protection Agency -- 5
Fark -- 7
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations -- 5
Sparta -- 3
World Task Force -- 1
Orange Defense Network -- 6
The Order Of The Paradox -- 8
Umbrella -- 7
New Pacific Order -- 6
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization -- 5
Viridian Entente -- 5
The Democratic Order -- 5
New Polar Order -- 6
FOK -- 5
R&R -- 1
Mushroom Kingdom -- 4
Nordreich -- 6
LoSS -- 1
Nusantara Elite Warriors -- 10
The Legion -- 5
Valhalla -- 5
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance -- 3
Nueva Vida -- 5
The Foreign Division -- 5
Federation Of Armed Nations -- 5
NATO -- 5
Global Order of Darkness -- 5
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons -- 5
Legacy -- 5
The Templar Knights -- 5
The Order Of Light -- 2
Asgaard -- 5
iFOK -- 3
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations -- 5
Athens -- 7
World Federation -- 5
Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism -- 1
Fellowship Of Elite Allied Republics -- 1
Global Democratic Alliance -- 9
Argent -- 5
Guru Order -- 5
Christian Coalition Of Countries -- 2
Ragnarok -- 7
The Phoenix Federation -- 5
Random Insanity Alliance -- 5

Edited by Ameris

I don't know much about some of you, so 5 is neutral, etc...

Mostly Harmless Alliance- [b]6[/b]
Green Protection Agency- [b]5[/b]
Fark- [b]6[/b]
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations- [b]6[/b] Hi Dom Zak! :D
Sparta- [b]5[/b]
World Task Force- [b]5[/b]
Orange Defense Network- [b]5[/b]
The Order Of The Paradox- [b]5[/b]
Umbrella- [b]3[/b]
New Pacific Order- [b]6[/b]
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization- [b]6[/b]
Viridian Entente- [b]3[/b]
The Democratic Order- [b]5[/b]
New Polar Order- [b]9[/b] :wub:
FOK- [b]7[/b]
R&R- [b]6[/b]
Mushroom Kingdom- [b]2[/b] Don't like trolls :((
Nordreich- [b]6[/b]
LoSS- [b]5[/b]
Nusantara Elite Warriors- [b]4[/b]
The Legion- [b]5[/b]
Valhalla- [b]5[/b]
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance- [b]6[/b]
Nueva Vida- [b]5[/b]
The Foreign Division- [b]9[/b] :wub:
Federation Of Armed Nations- [b]5[/b]
NATO- [b]7[/b]
Global Order of Darkness- [b]4[/b]
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons- [b]5[/b]
Legacy- [b]5[/b]
The Templar Knights- [b]5[/b]
The Order Of Light- [b]6[/b]
Asgaard- [b]5[/b]
iFOK- [b]5[/b]
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations- [b]4[/b]
Athens- [b]5[/b]
World Federation- [b]5[/b]
Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism- [b]2[/b]
Fellowship Of Elite Allied Republics- [b]6[/b]
Global Democratic Alliance- [b]5[/b]
Argent- [b]5[/b]
Guru Order- [b]5[/b]
Christian Coalition Of Countries- [b]10[/b]
Ragnarok- [b]7[/b]
The Phoenix Federation- [b]5[/b]
Random Insanity Alliance- [b]6[/b]

Edited by Jesusfreak

It's nice to see that Sparta is still held in the same high regard as always. :)

I'd rate some alliances, but I'd feel guilty afterwards... something about time wasted. So a 10 goes to everyone and my love goes to everyone I actually like.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented

[quote name='Jesusfreak' timestamp='1304445508' post='2705297']
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations- [b]6[/b] Hi Dom Zak! :D
[/quote]

Like! Lol, HEYYY! Come over to IRON's forums!! Haven't talked to some kiwis in a while :P

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1304126088' post='2702261']
What do I have to do with TSI? Makes about as much sense as my citing you as a reason for, I dunno, NATO or something.
[/quote]

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1304127688' post='2702274']
You obviously know nothing about Olympus.. lol. Our foundation and history has absolutely nothing to do with UPN, actually most members came from NATO and began on the Aqua sphere.

Talking about something you know nothing of. Nice!
[/quote]

[quote name='Lenny N Karl' timestamp='1304129755' post='2702292']
PS - President S O is correct. nippy is not. typical and expected.
[/quote]

Heh. Wow. Yeah, I'll lay off the tequila next time. Sorry, boys.