-10% land area event

Sir Wellington

Care to elaborate? Purchased, growth, modifiers, or all of them? So once the event is over, nothing changes?

All of your land is affected, not just the purchased! When the event is over you will not get your land back, and you will just have to continue on!

I just hope i don't get an event! I never got one before! Is this your first?

No, Ive had lots of events... but when they expire, they revert to back to how it was before. Right now I have 2 events. One is a +3 happiness. Most are good IMO.

If there was no revert back, then why would it have an expiration? Anyone w/ experience on this (sorry king)?

Edited by Sir Wellington

you will lose 10% of all land for 30 days. if you have 500 mile diameter influence you will go down to 450. after the 30 days, you will go back to 500 plus any additional purchases/acquisitions

Does this affect purchased land?

Say I have 1000 before the event. Purchased land would go down to 900 right? I have since acquired about 500 miles so I am now around 1500. When the event ends, will my land go to 1650, 1600, or stay at 1500?

(Im not sure if my purchased land changed from the event. It was changing so rapidly, I didnt notice what it was at before)

EDIT: I really only care about purchased land. The rest is silly IMO. It has little to no effect on the game AFAIK!

Edited by Sir Wellington

I've had the land event (twice at the same time :( ) but can't remember which figure it effects sorry.

Whether it is purchased or growth it will effect the base rate figure, so if you have a modifier of +5% for instance you will still get the +5% from the base rate, but the base rate will also be effected by the -10%

Whatever land is lost is only lost for the 30 days.