Eyewitness to War

King James XVIII

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1303926568' post='2700442']
Haha, we get it now. TPC on OP last night. G-6 is buying GC's like crazy, so they'll probably be going in on LE tonight. That leaves DR, and RE, and Synergy as the only other confusion(that we know of)puppets left..... I assume one or two of them will be attacking PS soon? Amiright? Maybe throwing a dec or two at Wapa, too? It's just too easy.

Bring it. :)

Edit: Sp
[/quote]

I am flattered :wub:

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1303929361' post='2700479']
hush puppet, confusion did not permit you to speak!
[/quote]

Dont beat me :frantic:

Haha, we get it now. TPC on OP last night. G-6 is buying GC's like crazy, so they'll probably be going in on LE tonight. That leaves DR, and RE, and Synergy as the only other confusion(that we know of)puppets left..... I assume one or two of them will be attacking PS soon? Amiright? Maybe throwing a dec or two at Wapa, too? It's just too easy.

[/quote]

I cannot comment on what anyone else does. I can assure you however that we are not part of a larger conspiracy to take down the former PLOW coalition. I'm not a fan of being part of a larger plot or proxy wars--TPC does its own thing and we do our best to stay above the fray when it comes to global politics that ends up in the mud.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1303927193' post='2700448']
Did you have information that at least 4 of our nations had their offensive slots full and that a few others only had 1 open thereby severely limiting our ability to counter.
[/quote]

Yes, we took all that into account. That certainly isn't to say that those circumstances gave us positive incentive to go to war. We took the entirety of the information we had into account when making the decision. I took the blitz more serious than any I can remember from the past three rounds. We compiled stats and weighed our options between OP and its rogues and OP and a small alliance. We felt we could best do things by going the OP and rogue route. I will say that once we did declare, we found it hard for our members to deal with the rogues because of NS jumps. I do regret that and I am hoping to rectify it ASAP.

I think I have had interactions with just about every leader of large and moderate sized alliances. I would hope those people would tell you that we (and me personally) always make a good faith effort to fight an equal war. Just as it is with any alliance, sometimes those efforts are more successful than others. At the end of the day though, we do our due diligence in vetting opponents. As TE has seen in the past, there is nothing valuable in getting involved in a curb stomp. Its bad because it causes bad blood that can last for rounds and leaves the attacking alliance open for counters from others. Its bad for members because its not a challenge and just not fun for either side.

Pretty quick to defend yourselves. Guess we'll see over update, then. As if any of you would come right out and say that was the plan.

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1303944660' post='2700649']
Pretty quick to defend yourselves. Guess we'll see over update, then. As if any of you would come right out and say that was the plan.
[/quote]

I'm quick to state where we stand because TPC had to deal with questions about that very thing all last round. Even after we did our neutrality statement we were questioned by others about "which side" we were on.

[/quote]

Foiled again! And we would have gotten away with it too if not for you meddling kids and your dog :mad:

Our G-6 overlords will have to call in a new plan I guess.

[/quote]

Lay off the drugs, they are making you paranoid you fruity !@#$%^&.

[/quote]

Do you have a spy getting my PMs? :unsure:

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1303945095' post='2700656']
Foiled again! And we would have gotten away with it too if not for you meddling kids and your dog :mad:

Our G-6 overlords will have to call in a new plan I guess.
[/quote]
Lol I :wub: Mikeyrox

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1303928075' post='2700459']
I'm amazed at your skilled insight to what is happening, It is like you have a crystal ball or something. :rolleyes:

Also 33 GC's from an alliance of 43 members is buying them like crazy?
[/quote]

[/quote]

hmm dunno what I think about that G-6 prediction... there average NS area is getting pretty nice, so I am betting they just have more members where trading improvements for GC's is good practice.

33 GC in a 40+ alliance at war isn't much, one other alliance with more then 40 members at war has around 140-150 GC's... I wouldn't see 33 as more then raids, and people being smart between collection.

Just the mere fact that you are justifying your actions {King} tells me that you are aware that it was in fact a down declare.....

I agree that there is no perfect time for war, but do tell how many of your nations were in active wars prior to the attack? Was it less than or more than OP? Maybe if you left out that other group things wouldn't be such a down declare.

Any way you slice it, it's a down declare that OP will take, AGAIN. OP must be doing something right. You would think that if your gonna get the first hits in at update and declare war, you would try to declare on an alliance bigger than yours, not smaller or even close the same.

Will be fun to watch..................OP kick some butt.

Edited by chakakhan

hmm weird... I never seen KJ try to justify anything. Someone asked a question about OP being smashed by a few proxy rogues prior to our war, and KJ said simply that the stats still showed OP to be a formidable alliance.

Tough to take a compliment these days, I guess.

I think my comments are enough.

I will say though that I am absolutely fascinated with this thread--more than usual

I need to pull myself away but its...so...hard...[img]http://vmedia.rivals.com/images/smilies/lurk.gif[/img]

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1303945522' post='2700659']
Lay off the drugs, they are making you paranoid you fruity !@#$%^&.
[/quote]

I dare you to say that to my face!..... oops, sorry. Delusional. Must be the drugs. Got into your internet tough guy persona for a minute. My bad. Carry on kiddies. :awesome:

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1303970719' post='2700948']
I dare you to say that to my face!..... oops, sorry. Delusional. Must be the drugs. Got into your internet tough guy persona for a minute. My bad. Carry on kiddies. :awesome:
[/quote]

So is your alliance smashed and in ruin then? No, I didn't think so. So yea I stand by my earlier comment, You're a paranoid fruity !@#$%^&. There is nothing hard-man about that comment because its kind of true.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1303974608' post='2700983']
So is your alliance smashed and in ruin then? No, I didn't think so. So yea I stand by my earlier comment, You're a paranoid fruity !@#$%^&. There is nothing hard-man about that comment because its kind of true.
[/quote]

Lmao... Nice to know theres still people out there to take the bait. :) Hiro, you make confusion so proud!

Also, KJ, sorry for kinda hijacking your thread. Salute!